What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I didnt see any change he brought in Indian politics other then taking the politics of Symbolism of congress (like Rahul gandi eating and sleeping at Dalit home) to a next level... and worse started a new politics of separatism aliening with Anti-Nationals...

If you have notice Kerjiwal second biggest supporters after Delhi people are Pakistanis Anti-Indians ...

Well.... I think you are not understanding or not trying to udnerstand what i am saying...... His way of politics (i am talking about the time before he becoming delhi CM in his first stint)..... That was different from others including rahul gandhi....

$ .9 Million :o:
Pseudo Congressi :pissed:

Sonia Gandhi would be like ...
ezgif.com-crop11.gif

Sharing some of the views of some morons from across the country on the demise of Dr. Kalam - being circulated in the social media -

Maana ki Andhera Ghanaa hai,
Lekin Rayta Faylana kahan mana hai.

11817007_961988463866118_7741787832858755998_n.jpg

How to use someone's death for your own motive, learn from Adarsh Liberal Prestitues.

11709743_962022843862680_695943436198546715_n.jpg

And all Prestitues are safe and sound. A bad day indeed.
11252109_962036137194684_3606351480909187831_n.jpg

Assaduddin Owisi on Dr Abdul Kalam's appointment as President of India in 2002.

11204876_962255767172721_546680780239037331_n.png

Yet another pearl of wisdom by our own Sagarika ‘Orange’ Ghose - where she calls Dr Kalam as Bomb Daddy (on lines of ‘Sugar Daddy’), calls him a ‘secularism ploy’ of Sangh and almost calls our scientists the symbols of a facist state. According to her, science & tech are a ‘Hindu libido’ thing.

This is what Sagarika Ghosh wrote about APJ Abdul Kalam in 2002 in Hindustan Times -

11781809_626146570858328_2105915508415234801_n.jpg

And of course these crocodile tears after 13 odd years...

11745413_1041039789247636_8649970447558351873_n.jpg

Neither does she know about Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad nor Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam - it took her three attempts to correct her blunder...
11822510_962269410504690_7385575363564128661_n.jpg

N Jayaram writes: "While in 1974 Indian officials came up with the bizarre term 'peaceful nuclear explosion', the gloves were off by the 1990s. ‪#‎AbdulKalam‬ was by then scientific adviser to the PM and head of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO). No wonder he was adopted as a darling of the ‪#‎Hindutva‬ right."

Kalam was no great man: Don't let news of death confuse you

Mr. Jayaram loves to write - pretty eager to write a blog on his demise - hope that happens soon...

Sharing some of the views of some morons from across the country on the demise of Dr. Kalam - being circulated in the social media -

Maana ki Andhera Ghanaa hai,
Lekin Rayta Faylana kahan mana hai.

11817007_961988463866118_7741787832858755998_n.jpg

How to use someone's death for your own motive, learn from Adarsh Liberal Prestitues.

11709743_962022843862680_695943436198546715_n.jpg

And all Prestitues are safe and sound. A bad day indeed.
11252109_962036137194684_3606351480909187831_n.jpg

Assaduddin Owisi on Dr Abdul Kalam's appointment as President of India in 2002.

11204876_962255767172721_546680780239037331_n.png

Yet another pearl of wisdom by our own Sagarika ‘Orange’ Ghose - where she calls Dr Kalam as Bomb Daddy (on lines of ‘Sugar Daddy’), calls him a ‘secularism ploy’ of Sangh and almost calls our scientists the symbols of a facist state. According to her, science & tech are a ‘Hindu libido’ thing.

This is what Sagarika Ghosh wrote about APJ Abdul Kalam in 2002 in Hindustan Times -

11781809_626146570858328_2105915508415234801_n.jpg

And of course these crocodile tears after 13 odd years...

11745413_1041039789247636_8649970447558351873_n.jpg

Neither does she know about Maulana Abdul Kalam Azad nor Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam - it took her three attempts to correct her blunder...
11822510_962269410504690_7385575363564128661_n.jpg

N Jayaram writes: "While in 1974 Indian officials came up with the bizarre term 'peaceful nuclear explosion', the gloves were off by the 1990s. ‪#‎AbdulKalam‬ was by then scientific adviser to the PM and head of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO). No wonder he was adopted as a darling of the ‪#‎Hindutva‬ right."

Kalam was no great man: Don't let news of death confuse you

Mr. Jayaram loves to write - pretty eager to write a blog on his demise - hope that happens soon...

There must be a way to purge our society of these filthy dogs.

CLApAaxUYAAEPx-.jpg

@mooppan @Rajaraja Chola Vaiko,Ramadoss, vijayakanth, Karunanidhi,Periyar were all Telugus/Telugu origin, right??

So why haven't any ethnic/true tamils come out in the open & pointed this out.. especially Jayalalitha who is a Iyer from Karnataka whom they have accused of being a Kannadiga??

& MGR was a Malayali,Rajnikanth a Marathi ?

& are there any more netas in TN like the above whose mother tongue is not Tamil?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@magudi 2500 rupees were supposedly paid to farmers to make them attend the rally,Chiru pleaded for his fans to come, but the final turnout was very less.

Thus the rally was an utter flop..He should be lucky that he wasn't beaten up by the people like he & his party leaders should have been

Doesnt matter. You do not understand some issues. Telugu people are present not only in Madras , but also deep down in South near Theni, Near Virudunagar etc. They have settled here 400-500 years back. Heck. Tamil Nadu has a active, vibrant Saurastra community. So those people cant be actually called "Telugus" in real sense. And they can be called Tamils if they want to identify themselves with Tamilians.

Why such a question?

Lava hi that muje ausa much hoga

@mooppan @Rajaraja Chola Vaiko,Ramadoss, vijayakanth, Karunanidhi,Periyar were all Telugus/Telugu origin, right??

So why haven't any ethnic/true tamils come out in the open & pointed this out.. especially Jayalalitha who is a Iyer from Karnataka whom they have accused of being a Kannadiga??

& MGR was a Malayali,Rajnikanth a Marathi ?

& are there any more netas in TN like the above whose mother tongue is not Tamil?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@magudi 2500 rupees were supposedly paid to farmers to make them attend the rally,Chiru pleaded for his fans to come, but the final turnout was very less.

Thus the rally was an utter flop..He should be lucky that he wasn't beaten up by the people like he & his party leaders should have been

In 2nd part of your post which party are you mentioning about

The three judge committee agreed that there existed a temple or a temple structure that pre-dates the mosque. there is no question of it either being a jain/bhddhist monestary as the pillars of temples have hindu deity carvings. and the ASI report clearly states that the structure is similar to north Indian hindu temple architecture. more over the Hari-vishnu inscription found at the site proves that it is a hindu temple of lord rama.

images

It was examined by Ajay Mitra Shastri, Chairman of the Epigraphical Society of India. Shastri gave the following summary. What the inscription tells us is of monumental significance to the history of Medieval India.

The inscription is composed in high-flown Sanskrit verse, except for a very small portion in prose, and is engraved in chaste and classical Nagari script of the eleventh-twelfth century AD. It has yet to be fully deciphered, but the portions which have been fully deciphered and read are of great historical significance and value ... [It has since been fully deciphered.] It was evidently put up on the wall of the temple, the construction of which is recorded in the text inscribed on it. Line 15 of this inscription, for example, clearly tells us that a beautiful temple of Vishnu-Hari, built with heaps of stones ... , and beautified with a golden spire ... unparalleled by any other temple built by earlier kings ... This wonderful temple ... was built in the temple-city of Ayodhya situated in Saketamandala. ... Line 19 describes god Vishnu as destroying king Bali ... and the ten headed personage (Dashanana, i.e., Ravana). (op. cit. 119; emphasis mine. Original Sanskrit quotes given by Shastri are left out.)

you can't beat this evidence right ??
As I said and repeated by you, The Judges did agree that there was a temple like structure but never claimed that it was Hindu temple, It was ASI which implied that it resembled North Indian temples. Anyways these are a few quotes for you...

"In Buddhist and Jain literature, Saketa / Ayodhya appears repeatedly as the centre of Buddhist and Jain religions, not as the nerve centre of a Rama cult. Thereafter one finds Saivite and particularly vaishnava religions, but till the growing influence of the Ramanandi community in the 18thCentury A.D., Ayodhya had no tradition of Ram-worship or any cult of Ram.

In fact Ayodhya was important for other religions, such as Jainism and Buddhism. The Chinese pilgrim Xuan Zhang [who toured the subcontinent during the Gupta period, around A.D. 630] recorded that there were around 100 Buddhist monasteries and only 10 abodes of devas [brahmanical gods]. Vishnu Smriti also lists 52 pilgrim centres very early in 3rd-4th century A.D. but it does not name Ayodhya."

Indeed one can never beat the evidence....

I quoted you travellers of the time that predate the destruction of babri masjid.. and none of them are from hindu sources. Quote me historians/travellers of the time who disagree with the above findings.. more over the babri issue was not recent people used to celebrate ram navami infront of the mosque even after its destruction. and the first major conflict b/w hindus and muslims took place during 1852, while VHP was established in 1964
Posting some quotes for you and they are self explanatory.

"No contemporary or near contemporary literary source admits such an event as Mir Baki’s “destruction” of a Ram temple and the construction of a mosque on that spot. Babar’s memoirs are silent on this. It is in the annotation by Beveridge, not in Babar’s own writings, where the claim about the alleged temple destruction is made. Nor do other writings of his or his successor’s period mention either the destruction of a temple. Even Abdul Qadir Badauni, the very orthodox Islamic writer, who strongly disapproved of Akbar’s liberalism, has nothing to say about this act of Babar, which was surely one that, had it really been committed, should have gladdened him as an exemplary performance of duty.

B.B. Lal, when he published his preliminary report on the Ayodhya excavations in the Indian Archaeological Review in 1976-77, disclosed that in the middle ages, between 11th and 16th Centuries, Ayodhya played no historically significant role. Just under the level of the masjid, that is, in the 13-15th Century layer, no specifically Hindu motifs are available. Rather, this layer had a thick deposit of Muslim Glazed Ware Pottery. The work under the guidance of A.K. Narain (1969-70) came to the same conclusion. As Rajeev Saxena asks, if there was an actual demolition of a Ram temple, how come the famous poet Tulsidas, who sang the glory of his beloved Ram during the early part of the 17th century, kept silent on this issue. After all,the poet wrote about secular subjects such as massive deaths in Banaras due to epidemic and unemployment, his arthritis problem, Brahmins' attack on him for his "low caste" status and so forth.

It is only in the 19th century that the temple-demolition/ mosque-construction story gets recorded. In 1822, Hafizullah, an official of the Faizabad law court, claimed that "(t)he mosque founded by emperor Babar is situated at the birth-place of Ram" and then the story gets into the records such as P. Carnegy's historical sketch of Faizabad (1870), H. R. Nevill's Faizabad District Gazetteer, and as a footnote in Mrs. A. S. Beveridge's English translation of Babur's Memoirs (1922).

As I said the article you quoted was written in 2003 at the same time when the report was submitted..

'No loopholes in ASI evidence' - The Times of India this judgement was passed by the court on 2010. and yes the judgement was a compromise to part 1/3rd of the land with sunni wakf board.. when the evidence was clear that there existed a hindu temple dating back to atleast 10th century, over which the babri was constructed.
So that goes on to prove that the article holds its point. And as stated earlier there are conflicting reports on the existence of a hindu temple, so the "clear" evidence is not really clear.

Sources:
[Europe Solidaire Sans Frontières] History and the Politics of Hindutva
‘State should rely on historians’
The "Ram temple" drama - The Hindu

Anyways I am sure this discussion is sure to continue and I don't think you and me are going change our stance on this. So I prefer to let the Supreme court of India decide about it instead of wasting my time on things which have been discussed many number of times. (Courtesy: Demolition of the Babri Mosque)

Last edited:
Abdul Kalam - A Memoir by CBN

Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam. The world knows him as India's Missile Man and the People's President. To me, he was the personification of humility, generosity and optimism. Kalam garu, as I always called him, was one of the finest human beings I have met. He was a dear friend and one of the few people I have always looked up to in my life.

Kalam garu's ingenuous spontaneity always inspired me. Having observed him closely, I'm one among the millions across the globe who always enjoyed his interactive speeches. One such instance was when Kalam garu and I shared the dais last year while launching the Primary Sector Mission (focusing on Agriculture) in Anantapur district. While addressing a gathering of farmers, he called them "farmer friends" and spoke fluently in Telugu. He told them that they are a mighty force and are partners in nation's development.

I remember vividly how he made farmers recite a poem titled "I will fly"that he had written. "I will fly... I'm born with potential, I'm born with goodness and trust, I'm born with ideas and dreams, I'm born with confidence, I'm born with wings...I'm not meant for crawling, I have wings...I will fly...I will fly...I will fly," he recited, with love for farmers. He also spoke extensively about the integration of technology in agriculture.

From Rameswaram to Raisina Hill, his journey is an outstanding example of what a human being can achieve through hard work, perseverance and determination.

My first meeting with Kalam garu was during my first term as the Chief Minister of united AP when we had met over "Vision 2020". That was when he had given me a task of preparing a draft for "Vision 2020" while he was working on it.

A memory of Kalam garu's humbleness that is etched in my mind is when he defied protocol as the President of India and visited me at my Jubilee Hills residence on October 3rd, 2003, soon after I survived the Alipiri Blast. He enquired about my health and had spoken about the essential qualities of leadership. I'm glad to have had the opportunity of collectively proposing his name for the President during Vajpayee-ji'sPrime Ministership.

From nurturing India's guided Missile program to keeping the doors of Rashtrapati Bhawan open to people, he went to great lengths to make himself accessible and approachable to the people of this country.

One cannot forget instances of Kalam garu's humility where he had invited a cobbler as one of the Presidential Guests to Raj Bhavan in Kerala, nor can one overlook the fact that he had posted a question on Yahoo Answers asking the public "What do we do to free the planet from terrorism?"

His undying love for children and the zeal to encourage, ignite minds of millions was laudable. He was an epitome of knowledge, intellect and love. He has always believed that the best teachers are facilitators of innovation, of new ideas, creators of lifelong habit of innovative thinking.

In some of our conversations, he told me that he enjoys being a teacher. "It gives me immense satisfaction and joy," he said, adding, "which other profession enjoys such recognition and is as crucial to the development of the human race as a whole?" Such was his thought-process.

He had no space for pettiness, disharmony, jealousy, hatred or enmity in his life and believed that education transforms a human being into a wholesome unit, a noble soul and an asset to the universe. Real education enhances the dignity of a human being and increases his or her self-respect.

He taught us how to dream big, without the fear of winning or losing. He continues to live in our hearts. Above all, he showed the world he was a simple man with big dreams.

Let us strive to make this world a better place to live in and aim for success of an India he dreamt of.

In Kalam garu's words: "The country doesn't deserve anything less than success from us. Let us aim for success."

Back
Top Bottom