What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Kejri is begging thru advt in TV....... I had better expectation from him.......
ahhhh Thats because ur a Secular mallu ... we had even worse expectation from him... Like after terrorist attack in Punjab asking Central government to hand over Indian army and BSF to Delhi Government ...

i swear these AAP are anti Nationals, I really hope they don't win in Punjab.

You don't understand the anger in Punjab against the present dispensation. It's this massive anti incumbency that's created a wave for AAP in Punjab. In 2017 it'll be cong vs AAP but I don't think cong with pappu at helm will put up much of a fight.

I don't know if they are anti national - but here is what their own punjab MP said a few days ago

AAP playing a dangerous game, says its Patiala MP | The Indian Express

when they planned gajendra singh sucide for there political gains..

aap did mess up there and a human died unnecessarily and so tragically but aap wouldn't have planned his death... on the other hand, the police must have had orders from "higher command" to not rescue him because it would lead to political gains for aap's opponent.

if you had watched sangh parivaar affiliated "zee news" soon after, its reporter want putting words into the mouth of gajendra singh's brother so as to make aap the culprit.

aap did mess up there and a human died unnecessarily and so tragically but aap wouldn't have planned his death... on the other hand, the police must have had orders from "higher command" to not rescue him because it would lead to political gains for aap's opponent.

if you had watched sangh parivaar affiliated "zee news" soon after, its reporter want putting words into the mouth of gajendra singh's brother so as to make aap the culprit.
IndiaTvd39c18_crocodile-tears-ashutosh.jpg

Humko 100 khoon ki mafi hai ...
hat jao peeche duniya walo Kejriwal dusra Gaddafi hai !!

:p:

@mooppan @Rajaraja Chola Vaiko,Ramadoss, vijayakanth, Karunanidhi,Periyar were all Telugus/Telugu origin, right??

So why haven't any ethnic/true tamils come out in the open & pointed this out.. especially Jayalalitha who is a Iyer from Karnataka whom they have accused of being a Kannadiga??

& MGR was a Malayali,Rajnikanth a Marathi ?

& are there any more netas in TN like the above whose mother tongue is not Tamil?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@magudi 2500 rupees were supposedly paid to farmers to make them attend the rally,Chiru pleaded for his fans to come, but the final turnout was very less.

Thus the rally was an utter flop..He should be lucky that he wasn't beaten up by the people like he & his party leaders should have been

Last edited:
ahhhh Thats because ur a Secular mallu ... we had even worse expectation from him... Like after terrorist attack in Punjab asking Central government to hand over Indian army and BSF to Delhi Government ...

Me being secular has nothing to do with my interpretation towards Kejriwal....... You must have noticed that , I am still a secular, and i have changed my opinion on him...... I am sure you cant deny the change he initially brought in Indian politics...... But he has screwed it and became just another Indian Political party.......

BJP to cobble SNDP, others into a new political party

The Sangh Parivar’s national leadership is moving to leverage the Sree Narayana Dharma Paripalana Sangham (SNDP), a major faction of Kerala Pulayar Maha Sabha (KPMS), and a bunch of smaller casteist organisations on to a single political platform that the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) will ally with, in the local bodies election and the subsequent Assembly polls in Kerala.

Meet in Delhi

BJP national president Amit Shah will iron out the arrangement with SNDP leaders in New Delhi later this week. A fortnight ago, Viswa Hindu Parishad leader Ashok Singhal had held a round of interim discussions on this with SNDP leaders, in Coimbatore.

Sources said the SNDP would play pivot to the new political party, which is expected to be announced soon after its organisational elections on August 9. According to them, the initiative is being closely coordinated and trouble-shooted by the national RSS leadership, with proactive local backing from the SNDP leadership.

Confirming the development, a top SNDP leader, who did not wish to be named, told The Hindu that the idea was to break the hold of both the LDF and the UDF wherever possible, with a political option. ‘‘We are sure the experiment with the soon-to-be launched full-fledged political party will bring big dividends,’’ he said.

He claimed the SNDP by itself could bring much to the poll table, with its 6,100 small branches and 140 unions across the State. The 85,000 micro finance units attached to the Yogam have got a minimum of 20 members each, he said. The SNDP claims to command a sizeable chunk of the State’s Ezhava voters who make up about 30 per cent of the population.

The idea is to break the hold of both the LDF and the UDF wherever possible, with a political option.

@levina @nair @magudi

If this is gonna be true, RIP CPM....... They have huge vote base in SNDP and eezhava community.....and SNDP has some leverage over its members unlike NSS.......

If it affect adversly to CPM, then it is advantage congress...... BJP can open their account at one or two seats..... But they can be a spoil sport when it comes to CPM

Me being secular has nothing to do with my interpretation towards Kejriwal....... You must have noticed that , I am still a secular, and i have changed my opinion on him...... I am sure you cant deny the change he initially brought in Indian politics...... But he has screwed it and became just another Indian Political party.......
I didnt see any change he brought in Indian politics other then taking the politics of Symbolism of congress (like Rahul gandi eating and sleeping at Dalit home) to a next level... and worse started a new politics of separatism aliening with Anti-Nationals...

If you have notice Kerjiwal second biggest supporters after Delhi people are Pakistanis Anti-Indians ...

Back
Top Bottom