What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

@Guynextdoor2
Your take on this

His personal life, why should I be bothered? Maybe BJP should spend a little less time on sting operation they can get some work done. They did lots of sting operations in Delhi Elections.....and lost 67 to 70. Looks like they haven't learnt much. Looks like they're headed for a disaster everywhere else.

His personal life, why should I be bothered? Maybe BJP should spend a little less time on sting operation they can get some work done. They did lots of sting operations in Delhi Elections.....and lost 67 to 70. Looks like they haven't learnt much. Looks like they're headed for a disaster everywhere else.
So you support that pervert huh.:o:
From now onward don't drag the personnel life of BJP leaders while having a political discussion here. ( including Modi ji's wife)

guys, watch this intw of subramanian swamy, It has a lot of information abt wats running in the govt.

he was offered the presidentship of BRICS bank..

govt feels that nun's gang rape is a conspiracy hatched at highest level...

@wolfschanzze @magudi @nair @SrNair @Darmashkian @jaatram e.t.c...

Last edited:
Third National Coucil Meeting Arvind Kejriwal Speech - YouTube

Funny how nobody else was allowed to speak :P

Is this how "internal democracy" works ? LOL. ........... where is the speech of the people who had a different point of view ? :cheesy:

vlcsnap-8864.png

What's stopping the govt from busting the lies and propaganda then?

they may be waiting for solid proofs... swamy says he doubts if the nun was really raped.. and isi might have facilitated in using bangladeshis to shame GOI..

they may be waiting for solid proofs... swamy says he doubts if the nun was really raped.. and isi might have facilitated in using bangladeshis to shame GOI..

No he said, by the new definition of Rape, it is possible. But he is clear that the govt. too suspects ISI for facilitating this. But its good how the whole thing backfired and helped give the govt. some leverage to hold over the christian blocks head and at the same time expose BD emigration and muslim angle to the attack.

A battle which the govt. won.

Funny how nobody else was allowed to speak :P

Is this how "internal democracy" works ? LOL. ........... where is the speech of the people who had a different point of view ? :cheesy:

vlcsnap-8864.png

hello my dear pseudo-nationalist ...............have to tried looking for other leaders speeches??? or Modi school of fekuwad teaches u only about jumlas???

Does it include the action sequence as well? or is it heavily edited version?

dont know......I didnt got time to contact Punjab executive team members for details......I will try when they reach back.....will let u know if something unexpected is there..................i guess they edited the good part where "Bouncers" were doing his job.

hello my dear pseudo-nationalist ...............have to tried looking for other leaders speeches??? or Modi school of fekuwad teaches u only about jumlas???

LOL Aaaptard ............ you must be really retarded to celebrate the death of democracy by showing a dictators speech as if it's a great thing :lol:

Why are you desperately dragging Modi into your mess ? :lol:

Excellent! The decision to kick out comies who worked against party's interests is also commendable. The mandate was for kejriwal and not some loonies who'd want to blackmail him into submission :tup:

u actually saw the video??? wow
well i guess , now BJP fans wont be saying that AAP has members like Prashant bhusan who wants plebsite in kashmir .......or yoyo salim in it..............they are out .

BJP shall be happy..........just wish BJP dont give them tickets like all other ex-congressi MP and MLAs

dont know......I didnt got time to contact Punjab executive team members for details......I will try when they reach back.....will let u know if something unexpected is there..................i guess they edited the good part where "Bouncers" were doing his job.
This video is nothing but Kejriwal b!tching about Prashant Bhushan, Yogendra Yadav and Shanti Bhushan. He also said this infighting in AAP is benefiting Modi and Ambani, no mention of Adani though.

Nothing new in it, he is fooling people and some are still ready to be fooled.

Oh btw, AAP's internal lokayukt Admiral Ramdas was kicked out today. :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom