What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

CPM is digging their own grave.You willget that just after these assembly election.

I don't bro, i don't think Hindus really have a problem with this otherwise why would davswom - a temple governing body itself encourage such things

Really??? That is offensive. I felt it was in a college.

COOL then

I mistook it for temple premises seeing the words guruvayur and devaswom.

Making of Another bright star of Sangh Parivar in Hyderabad Raja Singh

I am following this guy since last year his stature is growing day by day mainly in the old city area of hyderbad. to keep a tenasious grip on lakhs of carder and that to in a place like hyderbad's ghosamahal consti, even hyderabadi termed it as mini pakistan, it's really challanging. Had telengana bjp in a good place in the state this bjp mla would have be in top of the command. Rumuor were there that he had organised nearly 7 lakh crowd for his normal ram navami rally...
10426271_413688128792117_5572551334365415163_n.jpg

CPM is digging their own grave.You willget that just after these assembly election.
They will rule KERALA after the coming assembly election...
Recent trend shows CPM is slowly regaining its lost momentum in Kerala after its steady downfall since 2009...Congress/UDF had already lost its credibility and face after the series of scams like solar,pattoor,bar etc...BJP,thankz to its incompetent leaders and recent unnecessary 'ghar wapasi' howls,already out of the race...its too hard for them to pick up any,may be they can manage to win just 1 seat,but that too looks 'Himalayan task'..
from my calculation(current trend)..
CPM+allies-100-110 seats.
Congress+allies-30-40 seats.

Recent trend shows CPM is slowly regaining its lost momentum in Kerala after its steady downfall since 2009...Congress/UDF had already lost its credibility and face after the series of scams like solar,pattoor,bar etc...BJP,thankz to its incompetent leaders and recent unnecessary 'ghar wapasi' howls,already out of the race...its too hard for them to pick up any,may be they can manage to win just 1 seat,but that too looks 'Himalayan task'..

What's new in that? It's always been alternate left and udf in kerala right?
Also how come udf just 30 seats? I mean the league alone has about pakka 18 seats na? Btw when's the elections?

I am following this guy since last year his stature is growing day by day mainly in the old city area of hyderbad. to keep a tenasious grip on lakhs of carder and that to in a place like hyderbad's ghosamahal consti, even hyderabadi termed it as mini pakistan, it's really challanging. Had telengana bjp in a good place in the state this bjp mla would have be in top of the command. Rumuor were there that he had organised nearly 7 lakh crowd for his normal ram navami rally...
View attachment 208683

I first came to hear about him during the bhagyalaxmi temple controversy

Wtf,,, ? And people allow such things?

Been to guruvayur once it was such a pristine and serene atmosphere not to mention the influx of devotees in large numbers had to wait in queue from like 3am for early morning drashan.

@SrNair Why are they doing this? :frown:
CPM is digging their own grave.You willget that just after these assembly election.Sample was already
That's fine

Am asking whether this is in temple premises, as that tweet suggests.

Oh no dude .It was in college.Attempting for something like that in temple premises would be quite dangerous.

View attachment 208683
He is Good leader He was Hindutva Vadi since he was a TDP co-operator ... He is just too much dedicated into Hindu Nationalism ... BJP should give him Telangana leadership...

This man is a Gem ... he has lot of Support from Hindu Youth ... he has always stood from them wont allow a single carder to be in prison ... gets himself arrested for their release... Top of that Owaisi Brothers are Scared to death of Raja Singh...

He is Good leader He was Hindutva Vadi since he was a TDP co-operator ... He is just too much dedicated into Hindu Nationalism ... BJP should give him Telangana leadership...

This man is a Gem ... he has lot of Support from Hindu Youth ... he has always stood from them wont allow a single carder to be in prison ... gets himself arrested for their release... Top of that Owaisi Brothers are Scared to death of Raja Singh...

I know that all @Nair saab he is a very strong idealistic person sangha could never be able to find any othher better guy than this to check that two mfkers, i wish in future he could make it large in telengana state, BJP cant losse these kind of people . BTW his ram navami rally are just recharging remind me of old ayodha movment, Even i m now in US yesterday watited whole long night to watch his rally live.

Btw @Nair saab after a long time, i still remember those discussion days before general election 2014 when i was in india, i got a diff acnt named @jiki in those days which got banned. But as per my wish i campainged a lot for bjp , and voted also , then only i came here for my higher studies.

Last edited:

View attachment 208683

his popularity is growing even outside of tg sir.. of late he is giving speeches in karnataka and maharastra too... u have to wait for hanuman yatra in hyd... it will be much bigger than ram navami rally...

What's new in that? It's always been alternate left and udf in kerala right?
Also how come udf just 30 seats? I mean the league alone has about pakka 18 seats na? Btw when's the elections?

I first came to hear about him during the bhagyalaxmi temple controversy

bhai, aap kerala se ho na ?? what are the chances of bjp in next elections ?? I read they made good inroads in kannur district..[/QUOTE]

You have no idea dude. Thosesecretariat strike TP killings,Recent stupidity in state assembly .All those changed youths psyche .

his popularity is growing even outside of tg sir.. of late he is giving speeches in karnataka and maharastra too... u have to wait for hanuman yatra in hyd... it will be much bigger than ram navami rally...

bhai, aap kerala se ho na ?? what are the chances of bjp in next elections ?? I read they made good inroads in kannur district..
[/QUOTE]

Yes i am but have lived most of my life outside the state so i don't know much about local politics. Ask other mallus they would know better.

Back
Top Bottom