What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

LOL Aaaptard ............ you must be really retarded to celebrate the death of democracy by showing a dictators speech as if it's a great thing :lol:

Why are you desperately dragging Modi into your mess ? :lol:

if u can log on to news channels..........they are showing speeches of other AAP leaders too.

another thing I am repeating here............There is nothing bad u can say about AAP .....that can make BJP of Punjab look good.........AAP will still look like saint infront of them.

More over , an AAP Punjab leader named H.S.Phoolkha ( who is a very old person) ....is holding a cycle ralli as a answer to Punjab CM to travels by Helicoptors and takes 500 policemen with him everywhere

This video is nothing but Kejriwal b!tching about Prashant Bhushan, Yogendra Yadav and Shanti Bhushan. He also said this infighting in AAP is benefiting Modi and Ambani, no mention of Adani though.

Nothing new in it, he is fooling people and some are still ready to be fooled.

Oh btw, AAP's internal lokayukt Admiral Ramdas was kicked out today. :enjoy:

Internal lokyukt is also included in his speech .......same lokyukta did enquiries about the said tainted candidates ...and later questioning the candidates ......lol.

BTW does BJP have anything like that??? People with glass houses should not throw stones.

a saying gets fit to BJP....read carefully....

AAP is Cheating , because they were trying to be faithful............BJP cant cheat , because they were never faithful.

Plz do check the condidtion of Punjab because hyper......and try to share pain of a common punjabi

IMPORTANT NEWS FOR PEOPLE WHO THINKS AAP IS DEAD AND CANT COME TO POWER IN PUNJAB...

ex-CM of Punjab .....who happens to be from my Akali Dal .....Surjit singh barnala................has fielded his grandson in by polls from congress against Akalis.

and many other top level Akalis were shown door by Badals to make way for his son and make century old party as his family affair.

Still Akali Dal is biggest Political force in Punjab .........how can u expect different for AAP????....even if all leaders leave AAP........Punjabis will still vote for AAP.......we just dont have anyother option left.....if Punjab have to survive ....and become Punjab again .....Leaders like Phoolka and Chotepur shall come to power......other wise .....farewell Punjab ...hello Bihar

Internal lokyukt is also included in his speech .......same lokyukta did enquiries about the said tainted candidates ...and later questioning the candidates ......lol.

BTW does BJP have anything like that??? People with glass houses should not throw stones.

a saying gets fit to BJP....read carefully....

AAP is Cheating , because they were trying to be faithful............BJP cant cheat , because they were never faithful.

Plz do check the condidtion of Punjab because hyper......and try to share pain of a common punjabi

Don't change the goal post now, Kejriwal used everyone and kicked them out of the party. I won't be surprised if Kejriwal kick out HS Phulka after Punjab elections. :lol:

You have no idea dude. Thosesecretariat strike TP killings,Recent stupidity in state assembly .All those changed youths psyche .
But we have no other option other than LDF..Moreover the last LDF government was miles ahead in all parameters than the present one..
TP OOMBUM...just look at the previous Loksabha result of Vadakara..Mullapally Ramachandran got only a minor lead of 3000 votes (even though he was way popular,a minister in the central cabinet and was strong anti CPM wave in that segment)...Nowadays no one in Kerala talk or even think about TP including medias..
pinne adutha thavana Kerala congressille p c George/P J Joseph vibhagavum koodathe Veerendra kumarinte SJD yum LDFilleku koodu maarumenum kimvathandi undu...'Periya tirudan' K M Mani palayill nilam thodilla ennum kelvi undu..Ellaam oththu vannaal palathu sambhavikaam...Pinne niyama sabhayill nadanathokke 1-2 maasam kazhiyumbolekkum ellavarum marannu thudagum..

Don't change the goal post now, Kejriwal used everyone and kicked them out of the party. I won't be surprised if Kejriwal kick out HS Phulka after Punjab elections. :lol:

Name of H.S.Phoolkha is as Bigger as Kejriwal ......try asking NRI sikhs from Canada / UK / Australia........

If u talk about cult following , Kejriwal might be samller then Phoolka,................all because of what he has done for 84 genocide victims ....taking on ministers of the govt.....without anyone supporting him.....it is not a ordinary thing mate.

During my visit to canada......People were funding Delhi elections because they had in mind that if AAP wins in Delhi.....then Phoolkha or Chotepur might have a chance to come power in Punjab. ( Chotepur even went bankrupt while during charities and helping families who suffered during militancy periods......if u dont know who he is)

There is a reason why Chotepur is made AAP convenor ................both Phoolkha and Chotepur have too much value among NRI punjabis............and which ever party NRI supports .....wins in Punjab.

just think about this ................no organisation in punjab .....very little time to prepare for elections .....cant even have find booth managers .....................still geting over 27% votes ....even when whole India was going namo namo.

The condition of Punjab is unexplainable

But we have no other option other than LDF..Moreover the last LDF government was miles ahead in all parameters than the present one..
TP OOMBUM...just look at the previous Loksabha result of Vadakara..Mullapally Ramachandran got only a minor lead of 3000 votes (even though he was way popular,a minister in the central cabinet and was strong anti CPM wave in that segment)...Nowadays no one in Kerala talk or even think about TP including medias..
pinne adutha thavana Kerala congressille p c George/P J Joseph vibhagavum koodathe Veerendra kumarinte SJD yum LDFilleku koodu maarumenum kimvathandi undu...'Periya tirudan' K M Mani palayill nilam thodilla ennum kelvi undu..Ellaam oththu vannaal palathu sambhavikaam...Pinne niyama sabhayill nadanathokke 1-2 maasam kazhiyumbolekkum ellavarum marannu thudagum..

Angane onnum marakkilla mashe .Eri vannal toooku mantrisabha varum .
Atramel damganu CPM ivide undakki vechhekkunathu .Kazhinja thavana avarkku centril ninnu aarenkilumundayirunnu .Ippol Bengalil finish aayathukondu evanmare atra aangootu niyantrikkan kazhiyilla.
Mani anagilla ,Athinoru srmam nadatiyathukondanu 50 kollam kondu pulli karana undakkiya image angu pamba kadannathu.Ente orabhiprayathil edathum valathum mari mari ulla ee kalaparipadi athikakalam pokilla.

Allkar mari chindikkan tudangiyitunde.

Admiral Ramdas' Statement After Being Expelled as AAP's Internal Lokpal: Full Text

NEW DELHI: The Aam Aadmi Party, at an "emergency" National Executive meeting in New Delhi, today removed Admiral Ramdas, a former Chief of Naval Staff, as internal Lokpal and set uo a new Lokpal panel, comprising former IPS officers N Dilip Kumar and Rakesh Sinha besides educationist SP Verma.

Following is the full text of the statement that has been issued by Admiral Ramdas:

Statement by Admiral L. Ramdas
March 29, 2015
New Delhi, India

It is with great surprise and sadness that I heard today from a reporter that the Aam Aadmi Party no longer requires my services as it's internal Lokpal. Various media reports have subsequently confirmed this news. I am disappointed that the leadership of the party did not accord me the courtesy of informing me first before making this decision public. I still await their phone-call.

I am surprised because less than two weeks ago the party publicly reaffirmed its confidence in me. At no point in my tenure did the party express to me any dissatisfaction with my service. Neither did its leaders question my neutrality or my objectivity in this position. As recently as January 2015, I was asked to investigate complaints against potential electoral candidates. I took it as a sign of the party's confidence in me when on February 15th, at an informal meeting at the home of Mr Kejriwal, in the presence of many other senior leaders of the party, including members of the executive committee, I was actually requested to consider serving an additional five years as Lokpal.

I am, however, more sad than surprised. It was with a sense of excitement and hope that I became part of this movement to bring a new kind of politics to India. I believed in the ideals of transparency, accountability and fairness that was encapsulated in the institution of the Lokpal. And, I was honoured to be the first person to serve in this capacity.

I have tried to discharge my duties and responsibilities to the best of my abilities. My two previous letters, one which became public, the other which was intended to be public, reflected my effort to encourage the various leaders of the party to work together to remember the principles on which it was founded and to make sure that the promises made to the electorate - to the people- were fulfilled. Unfortunately I did not succeed in that effort.

I still hope that the party which has fired the imagination and hopes of so many Indians will be able to fulfill its promises of good governance, both internally and externally, in the exercise of political power in its new capacity as the government of Delhi. I wish them well in this endeavour.

Name of H.S.Phoolkha is as Bigger as Kejriwal ......try asking NRI sikhs from Canada / UK / Australia........

If u talk about cult following , Kejriwal might be samller then Phoolka,................all because of what he has done for 84 genocide victims ....taking on ministers of the govt.....without anyone supporting him.....it is not a ordinary thing mate.

During my visit to canada......People were funding Delhi elections because they had in mind that if AAP wins in Delhi.....then Phoolkha or Chotepur might have a chance to come power in Punjab. ( Chotepur even went bankrupt while during charities and helping families who suffered during militancy periods......if u dont know who he is)

There is a reason why Chotepur is made AAP convenor ................both Phoolkha and Chotepur have too much value among NRI punjabis............and which ever party NRI supports .....wins in Punjab.

just think about this ................no organisation in punjab .....very little time to prepare for elections .....cant even have find booth managers .....................still geting over 27% votes ....even when whole India was going namo namo.

The condition of Punjab is unexplainable

You are talking about Punjab Politics and H S Phoolka's contribution. No one denies that. But do you really think what you said "He is as Bigger as Kejriwal" would sit well with Kejriwal? Prashant Bhusan too fought against corruption of Cong and BJP and I still remember how AAP supporters were singing songs in his praise after SC decision on coal gate. But look how Kejriwal treated him now. I understand why you support AAP, but Kejriwal turned out to be like Mullayam/Mayawati one party one leader. He can't stand an honest opinion which goes against his decision.

Would you really want to see H S Phoolka toeing Kejriwal's diktats? and would you be happy to see him reduced to one of Kejriwal's 'Yes man'?

u actually saw the video??? wow
well i guess , now BJP fans wont be saying that AAP has members like Prashant bhusan who wants plebsite in kashmir .......or yoyo salim in it..............they are out .

BJP shall be happy..........just wish BJP dont give them tickets like all other ex-congressi MP and MLAs

Don't know about BJp bro but nothing gives me more pleasure than watching leftists ousted, medha patkar resigning on her own was another bonus :tup:

Will they keep secularism alive by cooking pork too? o_O
I wonder what their reaction will be to this suggestion.
@magudi

Like vyasa once told arjuna - "Vinasha Kale Vipareetha Buddhi"

if u can log on to news channels..........they are showing speeches of other AAP leaders too.

another thing I am repeating here............There is nothing bad u can say about AAP .....that can make BJP of Punjab look good.........AAP will still look like saint infront of them.

More over , an AAP Punjab leader named H.S.Phoolkha ( who is a very old person) ....is holding a cycle ralli as a answer to Punjab CM to travels by Helicoptors and takes 500 policemen with him everywhere

Funny how AAP leaders who speak against Kejariwal have to make their speeches OUTSIDE the AAP forum :lol:

I do not have to say anything bad about AAP, their real face is pretty much exposed for everyone to see and admire :P ........ Kejeriwal's naked ambition and disregard for any democratic processes or willingness to listen to anyone other than his own ego is on full display. LOL.

H S Phoolkha better learn to say "Haan Ji" to Kejriwal and do the morning night salam or he too will be kicked out of the party. Then like Anna Hazare, he too can do Cycle rally and Adshan as a circus tamasha :coffee:

Allkar mari chindikkan tudangiyitunde.
engottu maraanaanu??onnumkill LDF allengill UDF..,The main and only problem is they don't have a good CM candidate,pinaraayi has good governing and leadership powers,but don't have a good image among public,kodiyeri Party Secretary aayathu kondu malsarikaan saadhyathayilla,micham ullavarellaam nayapaisakku kollaathavaraanu...pakshe UDF ill Oomban chandy poyaalum Ramesh chennithalla,Sudheeran thudangiya image ulla kurachu nethakaan maarundu..

engottu maraanaanu??onnumkill LDF allengill UDF..,The main and only problem is they don't have a good CM candidate,pinaraayi has good governing and leadership powers,but don't have a good image among public,kodiyeri Party Secretary aayathu kondu malsarikaan saadhyathayilla,micham ullavarellaam nayapaisakku kollaathavaraanu...pakshe UDF ill Oomban chandy poyaalum Ramesh chennithalla,Sudheeran thudangiya image ulla kurachu nethakaan maarundu..

Vote ee thavana randu pakshathil ninnum maari paladathottum pokum.Kootu kakshi varukayum cheyyum

Vote ee thavana randu pakshathil ninnum maari paladathottum pokum.Kootu kakshi varukayum cheyyum

Guys What about AAP?

What's new in that? It's always been alternate left and udf in kerala right?
Also how come udf just 30 seats? I mean the league alone has about pakka 18 seats na? Btw when's the elections?

/QUOTE]
Depends.Actually Congress or even Muslim league have no full command or monopoly over Muslim votes..for eg.Guruvayoor is a Muslim dominatant segment but its MLA is from CPM..
In the 2006 niyamasabha election (Trend was in favor of LDF/CPM.) congress/Muslim league lost many Muslim majority segments like kuttipuram,mangada,tirur,beypore etc to CPM..Even in 2004 Loksabha election(highly favor for CPM in Kerala) Muslim league lost its traditional stronghold 'Manjeri'(which is called Mecca of Kerala) to CPM..
Its a general misconception that Kerala Muslims will vote only for Muslim league or congress..

Back
Top Bottom