What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Funny how AAP leaders who speak against Kejariwal have to make their speeches OUTSIDE the AAP forum :lol:

I do not have to say anything bad about AAP, their real face is pretty much exposed for everyone to see and admire :P ........ Kejeriwal's naked ambition and disregard for any democratic processes or willingness to listen to anyone other than his own ego is on full display. LOL.

H S Phoolkha better learn to say "Haan Ji" to Kejriwal and do the morning night salam or he too will be kicked out of the party. Then like Anna Hazare, he too can do Cycle rally and Adshan as a circus tamasha :coffee:

u seriously dont have any idea what is "HS PHOOLKHA"

Kootu kakshi varukayum cheyyum
manasillaayilla??..LDFum UDFum allengille koottu kakshi bharanamalle??..BJPne aano udheshichathu.??..Flop star Suresh gopine Trivandrathulla ethengillum mandalathill pidichu nirthiyaal chilapol jayikum..Vereyonnum pratheekshakku vaka kaanunnilla.

manasillaayilla??..LDFum UDFum allengille koottu kakshi bharanamalle??..BJPne aano udheshichathu.??..Flop star Suresh gopine Trivandrathulla ethengillum mandalathill pidichu nirthiyaal chilapol jayikum..Vereyonnum pratheekshakku vaka kaanunnilla.

BJP matramalla AAPyum kanum.Mottathil oru aviyal paruvam aakum..
Muslim leagunteyum,KC yudeyum reetiyil Hindukalkku attra talparyam poora.

You are talking about Punjab Politics and H S Phoolka's contribution. No one denies that. But do you really think what you said "He is as Bigger as Kejriwal" would sit well with Kejriwal? Prashant Bhusan too fought against corruption of Cong and BJP and I still remember how AAP supporters were singing songs in his praise after SC decision on coal gate. But look how Kejriwal treated him now. I understand why you support AAP, but Kejriwal turned out to be like Mullayam/Mayawati one party one leader. He can't stand an honest opinion which goes against his decision.

Would you really want to see H S Phoolka toeing Kejriwal's diktats? and would you be happy to see him reduced to one of Kejriwal's 'Yes man'?

WHat ever mate ..................giving charge of Punjab to Chotepur and making Phoolkha member of Punjab decision making bodies has shown that Kejriwal is making sound decsions on Punjab .

Phoolkha didnt even bowed before Indian govt. during the time when a litle vioce against govt resulted in fake encounters and label of terrorist . And more over it was Phoolkha that asked Kejriwal to make SIT on 84 genocide.

If u ever had met Phoolkha , u will come to know that he is a very simple guy ......without any ambitions .........Akali Dal offered him many posts in the past .....but he never accepted it..............He did saw something in Kejriwal that he joined his party from the starting .

Fame took to the head of Prashant and yadav .............made funny statements on kashmir and naxalists.......

Phoolkha never have nature of that .......he knows why he is this party and why he wants it to be in power .....Justice for Sikhs of 84 .....nothing else....
And that is also the reason why Chotepur also joined it.
During Lok Sabha elections , Chotepur visited my home to discuss about ticket offer from AAP......i asked him why u want to join it when u have always stood as independent candidate ......His words were " I believe Kejriwal can bring calmness and prosperity back to Punjab and heal old wounds"

If those two persons believe in Kejriwal ...................i am just a small time person ....having no sense of politics or society .......what i can say

Every one has failed Punjab and sikhs ........if Kejriwal failed us.......I dont think we can trust anyone again

And you seriously have NO Idea about what is "Arvind Kejriwal" :disagree:

havent met him .....so yes i dont know what he is.

but i know two persons on personal levels .......who are office bearers in Punjab AAP ( Phoolkha and Chotepur)......and they just have amazing words for Kejriwal ......

I cant dout the sense of those two people as i have seen them while growing up......I know what kinda person they are ....and thats enough for me bro.......

WHat ever mate ..................giving charge of Punjab to Chotepur and making Phoolkha member of Punjab decision making bodies has shown that Kejriwal is making sound decsions on Punjab .

Phoolkha didnt even bowed before Indian govt. during the time when a litle vioce against govt resulted in fake encounters and label of terrorist . And more over it was Phoolkha that asked Kejriwal to make SIT on 84 genocide.

If u ever had met Phoolkha , u will come to know that he is a very simple guy ......without any ambitions .........Akali Dal offered him many posts in the past .....but he never accepted it..............He did saw something in Kejriwal that he joined his party from the starting .

Fame took to the head of Prashant and yadav .............made funny statements on kashmir and naxalists.......

Phoolkha never have nature of that .......he knows why he is this party and why he wants it to be in power .....Justice for Sikhs of 84 .....nothing else....
And that is also the reason why Chotepur also joined it.
During Lok Sabha elections , Chotepur visited my home to discuss about ticket offer from AAP......i asked him why u want to join it when u have always stood as independent candidate ......His words were " I believe Kejriwal can bring calmness and prosperity back to Punjab and heal old wounds"

If those two persons believe in Kejriwal ...................i am just a small time person ....having no sense of politics or society .......what i can say

Every one has failed Punjab and sikhs ........if Kejriwal failed us.......I dont think we can trust anyone again

Well good luck bro, but I think you are in for huge disappointment. By the way what is Mr. Phoolka's reaction on ouster of Prashant Bhusan and Yogendra Yadav?

Well good luck bro, but I think you are in for huge disappointment. By the way what is Mr. Phoolka's reaction on ouster of Prashant Bhusan and Yogendra Yadav?

he dont care .......he just care for politics of Punjab .Yadav and prashant dont have even little fan following in punjab

he is on a cycle rally today ....lol

do u know Badal bought a new helicoptor for 32 crores which CAG said violated rules in buying. ....lol
and her daughter in law ( who happens to be a cabinet minister in Modi administration) ....even took her personal car to airport runway and stoped near airplane ..

Phoolkha is just teasing them .....that a old person can go from ludhiana to Chandigarh on cycle......cant u just walk from gate to airplane

sir what are the chances of bjp in the next kerala elections ??

same as BJP had in Delhi

he dont care .......he just care for politics of Punjab .Yadav and prashant dont have even little fan following in punjab

he is on a cycle rally today ....lol

do u know Badal bought a new helicoptor for 32 crores which CAG said violated rules in buying. ....lol
and her daughter in law ( who happens to be a cabinet minister in Modi administration) ....even took her personal car to airport runway and stoped near airplane ..

Phoolkha is just teasing them .....that a old person can go from ludhiana to Chandigarh on cycle......cant u just walk from gate to airplane

same as BJP had in Delhi

Do you know one of the demands YoYa and PB had was to give more power to state units to make decisions. But Kejriwal wants to all the power to himself and to the team of his Yes Man. H S Phoolka is man of principle he won't tolerate diktats from Delhi and he will have problems during election times or maybe after that. Bookmark this post. if you want to.

Medha Patkar quits AAP, says it's a `tamasha'

MUMBAI: Social activist Medha Patkar on Saturday announced her resignation from Aam Aadmi Party and called the functioning of the party "a tamasha".

Patkar, who had contested the 2014 Lok Sabha polls from Mumbai on the party ticket, said Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yadav were not attempting to sabotage the party but only helping it to retain its credibility.

"They convinced so many good people across the country to join the party. How can they be accused of sabotage? They were dissatisfied with the selection of candidates and wanted people of integrity, tegrity , which is why they raised questions over candidate selection.They did this to help the party retain its credibility and not to sabotage the party ," she said.

"We had always suggested better channels of communication within the party . We did not insist on it before the elections. After the elections, we believed such structures would be created as they were long overdue. The first time questions were raised in the party , it makes no sense to turn them into a matter of sabotage and call those who raised the questions traitors," Patkar said.

"I had not accepted any office within the party ," she said, adding that there was a growing disconnect between the party's central leadership and the state leadership.

Do you know one of the demands YoYa and PB had was to give more power to state units to make decisions. But Kejriwal wants to all the power to himself and to the team of his Yes Man. H S Phoolka is man of principle he won't tolerate diktats from Delhi and he will have problems during election times or maybe after that. Bookmark this post. if you want to.

do u know .......AAP already gave decisions to state units .

The only issue was that Yoginder wanted elections in Haryana ...with him as face of it.......while other party people were in favour of Navin jailhind ....

PAC didnt agreed to it.......didnt had elections.

Btw , as far i know ....Chotepur is giving responsibilties to find local candidates in all 117 seats......and organisational structure in 3 districts ( gurdaspur , Pathankot , Taran taran) .......and he is doing that .......

Phoolkha is mainly restricted to organisational structure in Ludhiana and most important part ...i.e. taking on Badals

Because always play religion card against congress .....and even once said that Punjab will get troubled if BJP-Akali dal broke alliance and riots might happen.

What they gonna say ?? that Phoolkha is ANti-Sikh???? lol

u mean they wl open there account in kerala with 3 seats ?? good start i must say... :cheers:

nope..........in Delhi they had expectations of 50 seats ....got 3

they have expectation of 3 in kerala.......do the rest of math

Medha Patkar quits AAP, says it's a `tamasha'

MUMBAI: Social activist Medha Patkar on Saturday announced her resignation from Aam Aadmi Party and called the functioning of the party "a tamasha".

Patkar, who had contested the 2014 Lok Sabha polls from Mumbai on the party ticket, said Prashant Bhushan and Yogendra Yadav were not attempting to sabotage the party but only helping it to retain its credibility.

"They convinced so many good people across the country to join the party. How can they be accused of sabotage? They were dissatisfied with the selection of candidates and wanted people of integrity, tegrity , which is why they raised questions over candidate selection.They did this to help the party retain its credibility and not to sabotage the party ," she said.

"We had always suggested better channels of communication within the party . We did not insist on it before the elections. After the elections, we believed such structures would be created as they were long overdue. The first time questions were raised in the party , it makes no sense to turn them into a matter of sabotage and call those who raised the questions traitors," Patkar said.

"I had not accepted any office within the party ," she said, adding that there was a growing disconnect between the party's central leadership and the state leadership.

who was medha patkar??? and why is BJP so fan of her??

do u know .......AAP already gave decisions to state units .

The only issue was that Yoginder wanted elections in Haryana ...with him as face of it.......while other party people were in favour of Navin jailhind ....

PAC didnt agreed to it.......didnt had elections.

Btw , as far i know ....Chotepur is giving responsibilties to find local candidates in all 117 seats......and organisational structure in 3 districts ( gurdaspur , Pathankot , Taran taran) .......and he is doing that .......

Phoolkha is mainly restricted to organisational structure in Ludhiana and most important part ...i.e. taking on Badals

Because always play religion card against congress .....and even once said that Punjab will get troubled if BJP-Akali dal broke alliance and riots might happen.

What they gonna say ?? that Phoolkha is ANti-Sikh???? lol
No Kejriwal would say .. Phoolka and Chotepur can take care of AAP Punjab he will take his "X" number of MLAs and will form another party. Just bookmark my post and we will talk after that Kejriwal kick both of them out of AAP.

Back
Top Bottom