What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Tarred roads in this village first time since independence #adarshgramyojana #jaipur

CBGn5KIUsAA9Pep.jpg

#fascistmodi #fekugiri #whereisachedin #nochangesingrassrootlevel #sanghisconspiracy #justanotherjumla

CBHtV_aUkAA6dZR.jpg:large

hehehe... how visionary!:woot:

That's what is great about Swamy. People try to dismiss him but sooner or later, he comes out laughing.

This is what happened with 2G, Ram Setu, Sunanda, National Herald and now this.

Modi should also heed, the real challenge for him will come from the real right wing if like ABV, he fails to deliver on their aspirations.

CBKpNPmUYAAlfZV[1].jpg

BJP following the War in AAP

Can’t keep track of the rapid changes the Aam Aadmi Party has been going through since its inception a couple of years back? No worries. Here’s a ready reckoner of how the party has evolved and the direction it is likely to take.

KCR gets a jolt, BJP wins Telangana council seat : South, News - India Today

RaoThe KCR-led government in Telangana received a jolt on Wednesday with the opposition BJP-TDP alliance bagging one of the two seats of the legislative council that went to polls on Sunday.

The BJP's Ramachandra Rao won the election from Hyderabad-Ranga Reddy-Mahabubnagar graduates' constituency, defeating his nearest rival Devi Prasad of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) by 13,318 vote

TRS was supposed to sweep these MLC elections & both the available seats!! But BJP has surprisingly won a seat..
I realized that it was putting up a good fight when KCR while campaigning began abusing the BJP[vote for BJP=vote for sewage/gutter something like that].

But a victory is truly unexpected !!

Congrats to our karyakartas of BJP & TDP for ensuring this victory in Telangana!!

At the same time there is talk that the opposition transferred all it's votes to the BJP candidate for hit's victory.. The Congress got 3,000 Votes where the BJP candidate won which is very surprising since I expected them to get a good number of votes from areas like Nalgonda & Mahbubnagar(which fall under this constituency) from where they won seats during the Aeembly Elections!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And coming to Andhra Pradesh:-
TDP, TRS lose one seat each in MLC elections | Deccan Chronicle
The TDP(like the TRS) won one seat & lost another .

The seat lost was to the Left-Backed United Teacher's Front, the Candidate lost by about a margin of.. I think 1,000-1,500 votes. I heard that the cadre weren't impressed with his candidature & didn't campaign for him.

But this is still a shock(a little one,if not a big one) as this entire region was swept by the TDP a few months back.

& CBN's far from impressed.
BJP wins Hyderabad MLC polls, CM Chandrababu Naidu slams partymen | Deccan Chronicle

@wolfschanzze @itachiii :-your opinions.. I feel the NDA can now win the GHMC Elections with a clear majority provided we co-operate with some of the opposition parties..
MLC elections give you a picture,your eligibility to vote is you need to be a graduate to vote.Since all are graduates, professionals and working people.This gives you a idea of how the middle class and upper middle class are voting and whom they prefer.
TRS is just a phenomena, they havent yet consolidated their voter base and are trying hard to woo minorities,which is only pushing the Majority hindus towards NDA camp.
I think this might the last time KCR can become CM unless he does something very radical.In the meantime, many Hindutva organizations are opening up in Hyderabad and Telangana, many people and youth especially are joining such organizations.There is a good chance that BJP could come to power in 2019 if they concentrate well and more on Telangana.

Back
Top Bottom