What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

KCR gets a jolt, BJP wins Telangana council seat : South, News - India Today

RaoThe KCR-led government in Telangana received a jolt on Wednesday with the opposition BJP-TDP alliance bagging one of the two seats of the legislative council that went to polls on Sunday.

The BJP's Ramachandra Rao won the election from Hyderabad-Ranga Reddy-Mahabubnagar graduates' constituency, defeating his nearest rival Devi Prasad of the Telangana Rashtra Samithi (TRS) by 13,318 vote

TRS was supposed to sweep these MLC elections & both the available seats!! But BJP has surprisingly won a seat..
I realized that it was putting up a good fight when KCR while campaigning began abusing the BJP[vote for BJP=vote for sewage/gutter something like that].

But a victory is truly unexpected !!

Congrats to our karyakartas of BJP & TDP for ensuring this victory in Telangana!!

At the same time there is talk that the opposition transferred all it's votes to the BJP candidate for hit's victory.. The Congress got 3,000 Votes where the BJP candidate won which is very surprising since I expected them to get a good number of votes from areas like Nalgonda & Mahbubnagar(which fall under this constituency) from where they won seats during the Aeembly Elections!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And coming to Andhra Pradesh:-
TDP, TRS lose one seat each in MLC elections | Deccan Chronicle
The TDP(like the TRS) won one seat & lost another .

The seat lost was to the Left-Backed United Teacher's Front, the Candidate lost by about a margin of.. I think 1,000-1,500 votes. I heard that the cadre weren't impressed with his candidature & didn't campaign for him.

But this is still a shock(a little one,if not a big one) as this entire region was swept by the TDP a few months back.

& CBN's far from impressed.
BJP wins Hyderabad MLC polls, CM Chandrababu Naidu slams partymen | Deccan Chronicle

@wolfschanzze @itachiii :-your opinions.. I feel the NDA can now win the GHMC Elections with a clear majority provided we co-operate with some of the opposition parties..

TRS must be schoked with the margin with bjp won... TRS is scared of holding ghmc elections, they know that people from seemandhra who form a significant population in ghmc will never vote for either trs/cong..this itself is a big dent for trs... bjp and tdp have good chances to win ghmc elections...!!!

Brothers you delhites are in some serious mess this time around.

One thing you may not know - non planned expenditure increased by 2500 - mean 2500 crores of MIDDLE CLASS TAX PAYER'S MONEY FOR HIS pet projects like mohalla sabhas/delhi dialogue etc also extra posts for AAP volunteers :hitwall: Krantikari way of stuffing pockets and clean gobarment. Who needs to indulge in corruption if there are ways of siphoning
money off like this.

This is swaraj. I have no sympathies though people reap what they sow. It's the choice delhites made. Enjoy

Unfortunately you are right my city will go bankrupt in a few years if this continues

Delhites asked for it. Let them suffer now. If they rule for 10 years , Delhi will be another Kolkota

Sale what about innocent Delhiwala a like me

CBG6R92UwAA2y_z.jpg:small

CBGoD3yUQAAw18u.jpg

In latest app sting kejriwal is heard abusing Yo Ya and PB calling them 'kameena' and threatening to break away and form new party with his 67 mlas!

In latest app sting kejriwal is heard abusing Yo Ya and PB calling them 'kameena' and threatening to break away and form new party with his 67 mlas!

AK67 should spend some time in Punjab...........it will improve his vocabulary .....whats this "Kameena"?? when u can use thousands of words popular in Punjab

congrats Bhakto...............Delhi HC says Coal action by modi govt. violated rulz.........................lolwa

congrats Bhakto...............Delhi HC says Coal action by modi govt. violated rulz.........................lolwa
Typical Aaptard. Twisting the essence of what the court said.

Only in one case that of Jindal Steel did court say that govt cant reject the bid because it is low. Courst did not object to the auction process. . And mind you this is an observation and not a judgement.

The auction of all other coal blocks have been very sucessful.

Here is a link to the report
Cancelling Jindal Power bid and allotment of mines to CIL "wrong": High Court - The Economic Times

Back
Top Bottom