What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Stones were pelted on Mangaluru church by disgruntled former employee, say police

@IndoCarib

they made some changes. SS, AD supporting now I think

Yes all NDA allies are on board this time

If it's really true, then Shame on them for such a thing!!! They deserved to get kicked out for the entire session!
A Heavy Fine also must be imposed upon them!

10 TDP MLAs Suspended from House -The New Indian Express

Blind opposition for the sake of it won't help the state, the people or themselves... Now they can't make any comment upon KCR's budget or add anything to any debate

By the way anna, how are our "opposition" parties & their leaders doing in TG(CONs, BJP, TDP) as of now?
Congress recently changed the TPCC head Which has angered Komati-reddy from nalgonda, Right??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some tweets about KCR:-

& I thought TG was a backward & poor state.. So much for Andhra Imperialists looting & destroying Telangana region

& lastly @JanjaWeed @Jason bourne @IndoCarib

hmm.. this isn't good news.
Jagan doesn't want the LAB to pass,otherwise it could help Naidu get his land for the capital & commence construction.. It's well-known he supported the capital at somewhere else & not where it currently is ...maybe he still does so.
But at now, I think he just wants to spite CBN & continue inciting the farmers who live near the present capital against him..

After All if the capital turns out to be success, the entire region which holds about 20+ seats could vote for CBN in 2019
[By the way TDP supports the new bill by Modi]
Modi should use the CBI & force Jagan to support the bill.

Ideally polvaram project should also be complete by 2019 because that was a promise and people seem emotionally attache to it

LAB Passed in LS :victory:

It will sail through even in RS as well. AIADMK, SP.. everyone will fall in line.. & Congress will be left isolated despite being single largest party at RS. Ground work has been going on for quite a while.

What sort of changes has been done? Looks like it's a kinda of buffer left with intention of changing at the last minute to save face for opponents to the bill. I'm confident even in RS this will be passed with overwhelming majority!

I dont think this will water down the bill. They had a buffer just in case
  1. The government has proposed changes that seek to address the criticism that its reforms are "anti-farmer". It has incorporated not just amendments suggested by other parties, but also factored in feedback from farmers' organisations and activists who have opposed its land reforms.
  2. It has proposed to remove social infrastructure projects like schools and hospitals from a list of categories the government wants exempted from requiring the consent of 70 per cent farmers in an area where land is to be acquired. The current law requires that consent for all projects.
  3. It has agreed to reinstate a social impact assessment only for social infrastructure projects. The Opposition and allies like the Akali Dal have protested against the government's move to scrap the social impact assessment clause - mandatory in the current law - for five categories.

Stones were pelted on Mangaluru church by disgruntled former employee, say police

@IndoCarib
Ideally polvaram project should also be complete by 2019 because that was a promise and people seem emotionally attache to it
LAB Passed in LS :victory:

Not only Polavaram, even some money for our New capital(to construct govt. buildings) should be released, at the same time Special Status should be given to AP for 5 years atleast(if not 10 which was originally promised by BJP) & some pro-corporate incentives+financial package for Rayalaseema & Uttar Andhra..

This was what was promised to AP by the BJP & The Congress on the floor of the Rajya Sabha when they divided AP & made a prosperous state poor..:cry:

Almost all the above issues(especially the Capital one, Special Status & Polavaram) are viewed from an emotional angle by the people.

People in AP are very angry+Furious with the way the state was bifurcated & with BJP & Congress.. :angry:
But surprisingly inspite of their anger with BJP. Modi is Very Popular here among the people from all castes & income-levels. Even many Converts to Christianity & some pastors are fans of Modi :o:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And by the way, it was good that the LAB was passed in the LS

I dont think this will water down the bill. They had a buffer just in case
  1. The government has proposed changes that seek to address the criticism that its reforms are "anti-farmer". It has incorporated not just amendments suggested by other parties, but also factored in feedback from farmers' organisations and activists who have opposed its land reforms.
  2. It has proposed to remove social infrastructure projects like schools and hospitals from a list of categories the government wants exempted from requiring the consent of 70 per cent farmers in an area where land is to be acquired. The current law requires that consent for all projects.
  3. It has agreed to reinstate a social impact assessment only for social infrastructure projects. The Opposition and allies like the Akali Dal have protested against the government's move to scrap the social impact assessment clause - mandatory in the current law - for five categories.
Good to hear the above, Most of the problems that I had with the bill have been sorted out.

Not only Polavaram, even some money for our New capital(to construct govt. buildings) should be released, at the same time Special Status should be given to AP for 5 years atleast(if not 10 which was originally promised by BJP) & some pro-corporate incentives+financial package for Rayalaseema & Uttar Andhra..

This was what was promised to AP by the BJP & The Congress on the floor of the Rajya Sabha when they divided AP & made a prosperous state poor..:cry:

Almost all the above issues(especially the Capital one, Special Status & Polavaram) are viewed from an emotional angle by the people.

People in AP are very angry+Furious with the way the state was bifurcated & with BJP & Congress.. :angry:
But surprisingly inspite of their anger with BJP. Modi is Very Popular here among the people from all castes & income-levels. Even many Converts to Christianity & some pastors are fans of Modi :o:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And by the way, it was good that the LAB was passed in the LS

Good to hear the above, Most of the problems that I had with the bill have been sorted out.

This is a game changer.Lot of land will be unlocked, projects worth billions can finally see the light of the day

Kashmir fight adds to hurdles for Modi's reform push

Comments guys?

It seems Modi is really up against it with his reform push, the Congress will oppose tooth and nail, he has idiots in aligned parties (RSS) coming out with nonsense and disrupting his agenda and now this. He's a resilient character but even still things aren't exactly aligning for him....

11036345_944175118925928_3634803001354125675_n.jpg

Kashmir fight adds to hurdles for Modi's reform push

Comments guys?

It seems Modi is really up against it with his reform push, the Congress will oppose tooth and nail, he has idiots in aligned parties (RSS) coming out with nonsense and disrupting his agenda and now this. He's a resilient character but even still things aren't exactly aligning for him....

It's a minor hiccup nothing much to write about. What Modi needs to do is weed out the black sheep in the media houses and NGO workers who are hell bent on stopping the reforms (land acquisition bill) by their propaganda.

Anna Hazare held a 2 day protests and was able to garner couple of hundred people against this particular bill, Media ran a campaign to spread rumors about it. NGOs tried to bring in people from various parts of the country promising them if you protest government will give you land.

The only disappointment so far from Modi, not able to tackle the news traders and NGOs. He took steps to curb the NGOs funding but the media house are free to run their agenda.

lol @ trust modi :rofl:

He is too scared to handle media.

Yea that's a disappointment, i have myself said several times
Actually my hope was Delhi would serve as a wake up call instead it backfired. Anyway let's see what happens in bihar and how many wake up calls it takes for him to act

Yea that's a disappointment, i have myself said several times
Actually my hope was Delhi would serve as a wake up call instead it backfired. Anyway let's see what happens in bihar and how many wake up calls it takes for him to act
media slaps his government all day long yet he find himself unable to do anything. Radia tapes weren't produced for Grammy Award or was it?

this is the leader of punjab.....
He is busy getting his buddies escape the chalans
B_tKr1JU0AE1CRy.jpg:large

this is the leader of punjab.....
Leader of punjab fighting with police to get his buddy escape a red light jump ticket. :rofl:
Tell him to go easy on hash in AAP rave parties.

Back
Top Bottom