What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

If it's really true, then Shame on them for such a thing!!! They deserved to get kicked out for the entire session!
A Heavy Fine also must be imposed upon them!

10 TDP MLAs Suspended from House -The New Indian Express

Blind opposition for the sake of it won't help the state, the people or themselves... Now they can't make any comment upon KCR's budget or add anything to any debate

By the way anna, how are our "opposition" parties & their leaders doing in TG(CONs, BJP, TDP) as of now?
Congress recently changed the TPCC head Which has angered Komati-reddy from nalgonda, Right??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some tweets about KCR:-

& I thought TG was a backward & poor state.. So much for Andhra Imperialists looting & destroying Telangana region

& lastly @JanjaWeed @Jason bourne @IndoCarib

hmm.. this isn't good news.
Jagan doesn't want the LAB to pass,otherwise it could help Naidu get his land for the capital & commence construction.. It's well-known he supported the capital at somewhere else & not where it currently is ...maybe he still does so.
But at now, I think he just wants to spite CBN & continue inciting the farmers who live near the present capital against him..

After All if the capital turns out to be success, the entire region which holds about 20+ seats could vote for CBN in 2019
[By the way TDP supports the new bill by Modi]
Modi should use the CBI & force Jagan to support the bill.
Not much happening nowadays in Telanagana, it is all quiet now though. Yes TRS walked out of Parliament after LAB was passed.But that is the best they can do, nothing more.
Congress is still in the same place, no takers for it in both states.
It's all quiet now for the moment, let the GHMC election dates be announced ,then we shall see new fireworks.

As for Jagan he is finished, he as no credibility left.his party workers were with him for elections and they spent their own money thinking they might win and form government,now they lost and are looking at Jagan to reimburse the money spent on Election campaign.When he himself is stuck in Cases and his assets freezed there is not much he can do.People are abandoning his party left and right.At this rate i don't know how long his party will stay relevant.
He has fresh new cases put against him by CBI and if he still wants to dance by Opposing the LAB then things will get worse for him,from centre as well as Seemaandhra state.People will spit on him for denying land for new AP capital.

That was a sarcasm on his part to call gujju's jewelry.

I don't think so, This is what he said on a different thread.

I am not a Hindu so why should I use a Hindu word?

Pranam means that I am below you and I bow to your superiority. This is the word my Grandparent's servants use to use to them. The P word is used by an "inferior" to a "superior". I believe no individual is superior or inferior so this word must be killed.

He is a Bigot who has problems with using the word "Pranam" or "Namaskar". Now he has a problem with Gujjus and Jews. I don't think it was sarcasm.

Rajesh Garg: Namaskar Bhai Saheb (Hello my dear friend)

Arvind Kejriwal: Namaskar, how are you?

Garg: I am absolutely fine sir.

Kejriwal: We are ready but they are not agreeing... I mean people who are in touch with Manish and others...

Garg: It’s not like that... all 8 MLAs are ready... Ajay Maken, Surjewala and few more from AICC are creating hindrances... saying we will be decimated completely.

Kejriwal: Then what should we do in such circumstances... there inference is delaying final decision on their part... what can we do now. I have tried to reach them several times.

Garg: In that situation, we can make an appeal that we are organising Mohalla level meeting and such opinions are coming out... If someone is ready to support us, we will stake claim to form government.

Kejriwal: No, don’t do this... speak vice-versa.

Garg: I am just discussing with you.

Kejriwal: No, no... What I am saying is that we shouldn’t speak now.

Garg: Okay.

Kejriwal: If they are ready, we are also well prepared.

Garg: Oaky.

Kejriwal: Speaking at this juncture will deliver a wrong message to them... They will think that we are desperate for their support.

Garg: And what if it will too late... The reason is- they have recommended for dissolution on Tuesday and Wednesday, after this nothing will be in our hand.

Kejriwal: Yes... I agree you but what else can we do... Meaning if you make an announcement and they don’t extend support, we will stand nowhere.

Gard: Image will be spoiled.

Kejriwal: It will be tarnished... It means that announcing anything before their final decision will put us in danger.

Garg: Yes, I agree with you on this. Today I will try.

Kejriwal: You please talk to them.

Garg: We will have to play safely.

Kejriwal: Yes... sure, sure.

Garg: This is the matter... today I will try.

Kejriwal: Okay... It is like that these six MLAs will part their ways and support BJP.

Garg: Yesterday night Hari Shankar Gupta, who is an ex-MLA.... he is friend of Ajay Maken, he is very close to Maken. Yesterday night gave me a call... He initiated and later I spoke to Manish bhai. Gupta informed that all eight MLAs are ready and he held meeting with them including Lovely, Haroon Yusuf... The matter is now pending before the AICC.

Kejriwal: Yes

Garg: If they give support to BJP, they will emerge very powerfully and deliver the work and that we won’t be in situation to do anything.

Kejriwal: Yes

Garg: That MLA, Mateen Ahmed, is adamant that he will quit if this move is implemented. Pratap Singh Sahni and Devendra Yadav called me...

Kejriwal: I will tell you one thing... You try to break these six MLAs. Lat them form a party ans support us from outside.

Garg: Okay. I will try. I am planning.

Kejriwal: These six MLAs were parting their ways to join the BJP but they couldn’t because there are three Muslims.

Gard: These three Muslims will never go with the BJP.

Kejriwal: If they can’t go with BJP, why don’t they support us.

Garg: Yes I will today look into the matter.

Kejriwal: Okay.

Garg: Okay bhai sahib. Namaskar

Kejriwal: Okay

BJP + Bharatiye JUMLA party

Yahi Bol sakta hai Bhai tu

It will sail through even in RS as well. AIADMK, SP.. everyone will fall in line.. & Congress will be left isolated despite being single largest party at RS. Ground work has been going on for quite a while.

What sort of changes has been done? Looks like it's a kinda of buffer left with intention of changing at the last minute to save face for opponents to the bill. I'm confident even in RS this will be passed with overwhelming majority!

Let's hope so we need this bill if we pence again want to be who we were before

Kashmir fight adds to hurdles for Modi's reform push

Comments guys?

It seems Modi is really up against it with his reform push, the Congress will oppose tooth and nail, he has idiots in aligned parties (RSS) coming out with nonsense and disrupting his agenda and now this. He's a resilient character but even still things aren't exactly aligning for him....

There is a reason we choose this guy & with the Majority he has in Lok Sabha & with states falling to BJP one after the other it will not be long before the Reform cycle gains speed
Also land bill passed in Lower house :yahoo:

AK was master of stings.......... Now the same sting is biting him.......By the way we all should welcome him to "Indian politics" and he also become a true politician........

Heard on Twitter that sibal wrote an article in some paper defending his zero loss theory and bashing the gov for coal auctions :hitwall:

Indian express
I tried to Stab my eyes (failed :yahoo:) after reading the highlights so don't bother
However if you want the summary here it is
'**** Logic' by Kapil Sibal

AK was master of stings.......... Now the same sting is biting him.......By the way we all should welcome him to "Indian politics" and he also become a true politician........
Will he quit now that's a question that will need some serious answering.

Will he quit now that's a question that will need some serious answering.

I did not undestand the reason behind sacking bushan and yadav...... anything to do with this or something else?

I did not undestand the reason behind sacking bushan and yadav...... anything to do with this or something else?
Yadav made Kejriwal to fight LS elections but AAP lost badly, Kejriwal was p!ssed off at that, Prashand Bhusan questioned how Kejriwal can hold two post at the same time. Plus Prashant Bhusan got the sack because his father Shanti Bhusan praised Kiran Bedi before Delhi Elections.

So its vendetta plus, Kejriwal wants his 'Yes Man' in the party.

Sir

he was accusing bjp of horse trading all the time now see the audio tapes in which his voice is clearly audible - what high morale ground can he claim now ?

Back
Top Bottom