What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

clearly read my post it is pic of Haryana.

No, it's a general statement. Punjab used to be miles ahead of the rest of India. Now it's fallen so far. With the demographic collapse, Punjabis won't even exist a few generations from now.

They are only 2 % of Indian's population but the amount of useless lamenting they do in this thread is Incredible.

I have not seen any other state try to monopolize the dialogue so much. Frankly it's Pathetic.

What state are you from?

LOL. BJP IS political party and their purpose IS TO GAIN POWER for the welfare of Indians :lol:

If only you could think and use your brains. :disagree:

Why waste time, these people have a religious bias and that's the naked truth. Trying to convince them is plain fallacy, I've said this a thousand times here. Better agree to disagree and move on.

AAP MP asked Police not to issue a ticket for a person who jumped the light, got in to a heated debate.

B_tKr1JU0AE1CRy.jpg:large

@itachiii @wolfschanzze

Hey can u tell me what's happening in the Budget session of both states, I've heard that all the TDP MLAs were expelled from the rest of the budget session for insulting the national anthem.

Is it true??

What?? Firing Shivraj?? Dude that guy has completely turned the fortune of my state from being bimaru to one of the fastest growing states in India probably best performing BJP CM after Modi.

whoz firing shivraj ???

Ha ha ha....check out the writer of this article on NDTV......non other than a ch***a Mani Shankar Aiyar.
bring some better & solid proofs nxt time @magudi

check out the disclaimer below the article...

Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this article are the personal opinions of the author. NDTV is not responsible for the accuracy, completeness, suitability, or validity of any information on this article. All information is provided on an as-is basis. The information, facts or opinions appearing in the article do not reflect the views of NDTV and NDTV does not assume any responsibility or liability for the same.

Ha ha ha....check out the writer of this article on NDTV......non other than a ch***a Mani Shankar Aiyar.
bring some better & solid proofs nxt time @magudi

Hahaha

Same sanghi bhakat tactic

When you have nothing to refute blame the writer/channel :hitwall:

How about this eh

Sensex drops over 600 points – Studio N | Studio N - Breaking News, Latest Headlines, International News, National News, Regional News, Sports News, Movie News, Business News, Science and Technology News, AP Crime News, Special Programmes, and more.

Back
Top Bottom