What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Well actions like this only shows they are just another political party which do anything to be on power..
So, how are they different from any party . congress was first party to openly declare support to pdp after results in kashmir.omar Abdullah of NC is also same we all know his TWEETs about 370

All parties are playing politics there not first time you see it happening on Kashmir problem with guys like you should know that how sensitive the kashmir is still they wan't to play there politics using every small issues they get against govt

Last edited:
Welfare of Indians.. right? Dude please already told you.. keep your delutional talks with Bhakts.
What delusional talk so what are options if you are so intellectual please guide Us.

You want governer's rule in J&K after successful elections well it will be diplomatic blunder for India on this international Issue.

11046617_10152687524713531_7987444936369375584_n.jpg

an excerpt from modis speech in parliament on march 3rd

On the road construction, he said in the last nine months 18 km of road construction was awarded each day and 10.1 km was achieved, which is almost double than that of the UPA achievements. “As many as 350 highway projects were stuck as the railways did not give permissions. All approvals are in place now,” he added.

Modi outlines achievements

Govt gets Rs 12.5k cr from 3 coal mines

;)

Govt asks channels not to show fall of Indian wickets to protect India’s image

New Delhi: The Indian government today asked all channels covering the ongoing Cricket World cup to refrain from showing fall of any Indian wicket. Talking to reporters after an emergency meeting, Minister for Home Mr. Rajnath Singh said showing Indian batsmen getting out in any manner portrayed India in bad light and could lead to law and order problems.

“Showing Indian batsmen getting out, whether by being clean bowled, caught behind, LBW or even silly run-outs, harms India’s image as a progressive and fast-growing nation. It shows Indian men batsmen as people who have no control over their shots. When people in UK see Rohit Sharma falling to a short delivery, they will get the wrong impression that all of us cannot play short balls. Even in India, anti-social elements can get motivated after watching the batsmen get out.”

He said the MHA will launch operation OSTRICH (Operation to Sanitize Telecast and Replay of Indian Cricket in Homes) which will be headed by Delhi Police commissioner Mr. BS Bassi.

Under the operation, the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting has been asked to come out with an advisory for all channels. The advisory will ask news and sports channels to replay footage from India’s triumph in 2011 edition. To facilitate this, Star has been asked to show all the matches with a 10 minute delay.

The minister also clarified that the ban advisory is applicable to all places of the world and not just to those coming under jurisdiction of Indian law. Channeling his inner Liam Neeson, Mr. Rajnath said, “No matter who you are, where you are. If you show such footage, I will find you and I will prosecute you.”

Welcoming the government’s decision, BJP said such decisions were needed if India was to regain its old position of dominance in world order. Sambit Patra, BJP spokesperson said that showing Indian batsmen getting out was also negatively affecting tourism in India. Firebrand BJP serial allegationist leader Dr. Subramanium Swamy also welcomed the decision saying, “This decision will help in making India a virat Hindu rashtra. I hope the govt. also looks into my report about Kookaboora balls being made by Indophobes funded by missionaries in Australia.”

Star Sports network said they are examining if they could show even more commercials under operation OSTRICH.
Ordinary Indian cricket fans were not contacted because their opinions do not count.

Govt asks channels not to show fall of Indian wickets to protect India’s image | My Faking News

9 mahine ho gaye ....modi je ke.....................mubarako Bhakto................mufti hoya hai.........lol

11046617_10152687524713531_7987444936369375584_n.jpg

an excerpt from modis speech in parliament on march 3rd

On the road construction, he said in the last nine months 18 km of road construction was awarded each day and 10.1 km was achieved, which is almost double than that of the UPA achievements. “As many as 350 highway projects were stuck as the railways did not give permissions. All approvals are in place now,” he added.

Modi outlines achievements

Govt gets Rs 12.5k cr from 3 coal mines

all hail the Lord Modi ...............bolo namo namo :p:

so when is BJP firing CM of Madhya Pradesh???

and when is Haryana CM banning mobiles for girls?:rofl::rofl:

Yea right.. Keep that delutional talks to the Bhakts..

ssshhhhhhhh..........dont wake the Blind Bhakts

all hail the Lord Modi ...............bolo namo namo :p:

so when is BJP firing CM of Madhya Pradesh???

and when is Haryana CM banning mobiles for girls?:rofl::rofl:

not until PAAP party stops its road side dharnas and the head PAAPI(kejriwal) stops his drama and stars woking for delhi people..:enjoy:

so when is BJP firing CM of Madhya Pradesh

What?? Firing Shivraj?? Dude that guy has completely turned the fortune of my state from being bimaru to one of the fastest growing states in India probably best performing BJP CM after Modi.

What?? Firing Shivraj?? Dude that guy has completely turned the fortune of my state from being bimaru to one of the fastest growing states in India probably best performing BJP CM after Modi.

and did many famous scams:p:

bolo namo namo

not until PAAP party stops its road side dharnas and the head PAAPI(kejriwal) stops his drama and stars woking for delhi people..:enjoy:

looks like u are getting ur share of drugs from Bharatiye Jumla Party:partay:

what poem Feku used to sing??? that mein desh nahi jukne doonga....................lolwa......................i can see he doing that in Kashmir............lets release all militants and trouble makers.............this will make kashmir safe:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom