What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

9 mahine ho gaye ....modi je ke.....................mubarako Bhakto................mufti hoya hai.........lol

all hail the Lord Modi ...............bolo namo namo :p:

so when is BJP firing CM of Madhya Pradesh???

and when is Haryana CM banning mobiles for girls?:rofl::rofl:

ssshhhhhhhh..........dont wake the Blind Bhakts

Quite a way to rubbish away achievements of the govt

What?? Firing Shivraj?? Dude that guy has completely turned the fortune of my state from being bimaru to one of the fastest growing states in India probably best performing BJP CM after Modi.

I agree from being a burden on India the state is now the fastest growing state in India
But @Prometheus won't understand that for him
BJP=BAD

I already told you to bring some solid proof....n look what u brought....a link from a news channel of AP...not only this but a news which is 2 years OLD :hitwall:

Presentation1.jpg

Hey aaptard.....check out the date (circled)

Hahaha

Same sanghi bhakat tactic

When you have nothing to refute blame the writer/channel :hitwall:

How about this eh

I already told you to bring some solid proof....n look what u brought....a link from a news channel of AP...not only this but a news which is 2 years OLD :hitwall:

View attachment 201127
Hey aaptard.....check out the date (circled)

Yeah right i know bhakats will have explanation for everything even releasing dreaded terrorists in the name of common minimum crap

Please spare me your BS

9 months and not a tiny difference even Congress would've been far better

But blind bhakats will continue to lick ****

LoL....aaptard back on track....
not able to prove anything ...so start the BS...as usual

@itachiii @wolfschanzze

Hey can u tell me what's happening in the Budget session of both states, I've heard that all the TDP MLAs were expelled from the rest of the budget session for insulting the national anthem.

Is it true??
i think yes, Even the Bigot Akbaruddin Owaisi was standing up ,giving speech about how we respect national anthem and those who disrespected it should be identified and punishment given.That was yesterday in Telugu news i saw.

Last edited:
Land bill pe voting chalu I think BJD supports govt. ...
It will sail through even in RS as well. AIADMK, SP.. everyone will fall in line.. & Congress will be left isolated despite being single largest party at RS. Ground work has been going on for quite a while.

they made some changes. SS, AD supporting now I think
What sort of changes has been done? Looks like it's a kinda of buffer left with intention of changing at the last minute to save face for opponents to the bill. I'm confident even in RS this will be passed with overwhelming majority!

i think yes, Even the Bigot Akbaruddin Owaisi was standing up ,giving speech about how we respect national anthem and those who disrespected it should be identified and punishment given.That was yesterday in Telugu news i saw.

If it's really true, then Shame on them for such a thing!!! They deserved to get kicked out for the entire session!
A Heavy Fine also must be imposed upon them!

10 TDP MLAs Suspended from House -The New Indian Express

Blind opposition for the sake of it won't help the state, the people or themselves... Now they can't make any comment upon KCR's budget or add anything to any debate

By the way anna, how are our "opposition" parties & their leaders doing in TG(CONs, BJP, TDP) as of now?
Congress recently changed the TPCC head Which has angered Komati-reddy from nalgonda, Right??
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some tweets about KCR:-

& I thought TG was a backward & poor state.. So much for Andhra Imperialists looting & destroying Telangana region

& lastly @JanjaWeed @Jason bourne @IndoCarib

hmm.. this isn't good news.
Jagan doesn't want the LAB to pass,otherwise it could help Naidu get his land for the capital & commence construction.. It's well-known he supported the capital at somewhere else & not where it currently is ...maybe he still does so.
But at now, I think he just wants to spite CBN & continue inciting the farmers who live near the present capital against him..

After All if the capital turns out to be success, the entire region which holds about 20+ seats could vote for CBN in 2019
[By the way TDP supports the new bill by Modi]
Modi should use the CBI & force Jagan to support the bill.

Back
Top Bottom