What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Any latest figures? Seems pretty much as Yogendra Yadav had predicted it right.

B9QTzlzCYAMhby5.png

As I said, Wait n watch....:coffee:
Really you Taking lot out of One Election Eventually Even Last time AAP Formed Govt in Delhi And Payed for it in LS polls
MoRal of this Election is Not Every time Things Will go in your Way this time it was Lesson for the Bjp in Delhi
It Will be in Future For Kejriwal if he Fails To Deliver his Mountainous Promises he Made in his Manifesto And Bjp Will MaKe Sure He Fails.Rest your Also Remember of Lesson From LS poll 2014.

If ths is the end result then I will blame delhi bjp, arun jetli

Why those? Especially why Delhi BJP, aren't they the sad part at the moment? They got a candidate they didn't wanted, got election tactics forced on them from above, so are they actually to blame?
Also what's your opinion on the trouble within the party that we had seen during the elections, will this loss (if that's the case), will widen the problems?

Really you Taking lot out of One Election Eventually Even Last time AAP Formed Govt in Delhi And Payed for it in LS polls
MoRal of this Election is Not Every time Things Will go in your Way this time it was Lesson for the Bjp in Delhi
It Will be in Future For Kejriwal if he Fails To Deliver his Mountainous Promises he Made in his Manifesto And Bjp Will MaKe Sure He Fails.Rest your Also Remember of Lesson From LS poll 2014.
So you are saying BJP is going to go anti-people to make AK falter for BJP's own political benefits. It was always known that BJP is anti-people(Atleast I believed so) but I am getting to hear it for the first time as an admission..

So you are saying BJP is going to go anti-people to make AK falter for BJP's own political benefits. It was always known that BJP is anti-people(Atleast I believed so) but I am getting to hear it for the first time as an admission..
Yeah like party who gives ticket to IM operative.
Well its your Fake Victim-hood Itself Because of the community From Which you Represent Its ideology fended to you guys since Birth .Community which Exterminate Minorities & religious freedoms In the countries where they are Majority and Plays Victim Card where they are in Minority.Please Do Not Explain me Anything We have Lessons From the history.

Last edited:
Good for Indian politics in the long run. Excellent that Congress is getting decimated.

Time for aap to prove that they are a serious political player. Excellent that Delhi may get a stable government this time.

Yeah like party who gives ticket to IM operative.
Well its your Fake Victim-hood Itself Because of the community From Which you Represent Its ideology fended to you guys since Birth .Community which Exterminate Minorities & religious freedoms In the countries where they are Majority and Plays Victim Card where they are in Minority.Please Do Not Explain me Anything We have Lessons From the history.
Prove it..... And for the rest of your :blah::blah: I just have one thing to say
Get Well Soon....:pop:

Prove it..... And for the rest of your :blah::blah: I just have one thing to say
Get Well Soon....:pop:
Prove it best proof is our neibour second proof why is there a surge in youths only one particular community for joining ISIS so desperately which anti-national even youths with highly educational begrounds are even involved in such evils and caught red handed recently.do you have answers ??

Really please if you can have your radical hatred towards a particular party just because it supports religious ideology different than yours then I tell you should get well soon!! And stop playing victim Card even if your enjoying all constitutional remedies from being minority in india

Last edited:
Prove it best proof is our neibour second proof why is there a surge in youths only one particular community for joining ISIS so desperately which anti-national even youths with highly educational begrounds are even involved in such evils and caught red handed recently.do you have answers ??

Really please if you can have your radical hatred towards a particular party just because it supports religious ideology different than yours then I tell you should get well soon!! And stop playing victim Card even if your enjoying all constitutional remedies from being minority in india
So no direct answer except for the usual rhetoric. Thank you for proving me right and this post of yours just shows why you are not worthy for an intelligible debate with me.....:coffee:

Why is UK spying on USA for when both are very strong allies and can get information out anyways? :wacko:

Delhi BJP cause MCD.. it was really a MCD mess which cost more then anything their corporate was not doing anything . Delhi bjp has no clean leader except harshvardhan and he is now Minister in union . And looks like this time media successfully changed perception of delhiites BJP volunteers are not happy with jetly releasing book of sardesai who is always anti bjp .

So no direct answer except for the usual rhetoric. Thank you for proving me right and this post of yours just shows why you are not worthy for an intelligible debate with me.....:coffee:
Really stop being retoric your not so Saint either you different side of coin what radically motivated yourself.i have seen you here maligning Hindu beliefs and playing a victim card in forum it's self and saving medieval mind set of your own community.

Actually now I really want AAP to win , eventually it will help modi .
Don't engage him he to over enjoyed over Modi defeat which they consider there main enemy to their community. Perhaps he will come to his sense after few months . actually these people never considered him PM
Even after 2014 mandate people who claim themself intellectual are hypocritical themselves when it comes to their faith it's known norm.

Back
Top Bottom