What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Can't deny this is a blow to Modi's appearance of popularity.

Would like a poll on Modi's ratings in a couple of weeks.

True that

won't have much effect on Bihar elections though .Bedi was a mistake, I've said this from day one she was inducted

Wow kejriwal is winning in all exit polls congratulation all Aaptards ;)

If ths is the end result then I will blame delhi bjp, arun jetli , tejjindar bagga already blamed shatrugna sinha and ofcourse credit should be given to Arvind kejriwal .

Wow kejriwal is winning in all exit polls congratulation all Aaptards ;)

If ths is the end result then I will blame delhi bjp, arun jetli , tejjindar bagga already blamed shatrugna sinha and ofcourse credit should be given to Arvind kejriwal .

Keju did run a good ground campaign. His outreach to the community was deep, sustained and interactive. He wanted to win more desperately than the delhi BJP politicos.

Why Delhi why...
Good job AAP.

I hope all parties start to look at curbing corruption as a key thing for people

You know, in Hindsight, the Timing of Obama's comment about religious intolerance in India at the eve of the Delhi Election does seem a bit suspicious. That followed by an editorial against Modi in the NY times.

You know, in Hindsight, the Timing of Obama's comment about religious intolerance in India at the eve of the Delhi Election does seem a bit suspicious. That followed by an editorial against Modi in the NY times.
in LS polls polarization was favoring Bjp Suddenly one obama comment makes its overturn in night.No So its basically Peoples in Delhi wants Every thing for free

in LS polls polarization was favoring Bjp Suddenly one obama comment makes its overturn in night.No So its basically Peoples in Delhi wants Every thing for free

If this is the end result then congrats to delhi people ..

10th se bijli k daam adhe

Pani sabko free

Delhi me ek bhi rape nahi hoga

Or 1.5 lakh cctv lage ge ek mahine me ....

Muje aajtak lagta tha ki 15lakh vale ko log jumle ki tarah hi mante hoge no one was expecting it in their bank account ..

but lagata he delhi valo ne ussi vajah se bjp ko 7 o seat di hongi ... god bless delhi ...

Last edited:

I am not crediting Obama for any possible AAP victory, I am trying to read into the all possible motives of an US president commenting on "religious freedom" for the second time which was timed just before the delhi election along with christian Protests in Delhi (unscheduled and without permission of EC or Police) and the march of all the christians Bishops in bangalore.

That does not take way the hardwork done by AAP.

Last edited:
If this is the end result then congrats to delhi people ..

10th se bijli k daam adhe

Pani sabko free

Delhi me ek bhi rape nahi hoga

Or 1.5 lakh cctv lage ge ek mahine me ....

Muje aajtak lagta tha ki 15lakh vale ko log jumle ki tarah hi mante hoge no one was expecting it in their bank account ..

but lagata he delhi valo ne ussi vajah se bjp ko 7 o seat di hongi ... god bless delhi ...
Oh yeah!!! So does that mean all BJP pre-poll promises are jumlaas?

Thank you for accepting that polarization does favour BJP....

Oh yeah!!! So does that mean all BJP pre-poll promises are jumlaas?

Thank you for accepting that polarization does favour BJP....

Not all but u should have commonsense what to belive and what to not ...

Delhi is totally dependant on other states from water to veggi,lights etc delhi has nothing they have to buy it from other states like hariyana rajsthan MP where bjp rules so it will be better for khujli wal to stop saying angthing against bjp ..

Get ready delhi for total caos ...

Delhi is totally dependant on other states from water to veggi,lights etc delhi has nothing they have to buy it from other states like hariyana rajsthan MP where bjp rules so it will be better for khujli wal to stop saying angthing against bjp ..

Phele baat Chaos ki Spelling galat hai,dusri AAP Jite Ya BJP Chaos nahi hoga Delhi mein

Right!!! So Feku will makes promises and then his Bhakts will say oh well they were just jumlaas and people with commonsense wouldn't have believed that... He didn't promise that he will make the Sun to rise from West but something which is quiet possible. For some it may be too good to be true but many fall into this which is what BJP wanted. You can't blame people for falling to this..

Back
Top Bottom