What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Really stop being retoric your not so Saint either you different side of coin what radically motivated yourself.i have seen you here maligning Hindu beliefs and playing a victim card in forum it's self and saving medieval mind set of your own community.

Bro there is no point in arguing with him

We Hindus must never forget that what they
demand as a minority they will never grant
when they are in majority

This battle is about survival and the fittest will see it through

Really stop being retoric your not so Saint either you different side of coin what radically motivated yourself.i have seen you here maligning Hindu beliefs and playing a victim card in forum it's self and saving medieval mind set of your own community.
Don't engage him he to over enjoyed over Modi defeat which they consider there main enemy to their community. Perhaps he will come to his sense after few months . actually these people never considered him PM
Even after 2014 mandate people who claim themself intellectual are hypocritical themselves when it comes to their faith it's known norm.
In almost all your posts, you either keep repeating "Victim card" or attack my faith. Is that all you can conjure?

Don't engage him he to over enjoyed over Modi defeat which they consider there main enemy to their community. Perhaps he will come to his sense after few months . actually these people never considered him PM
Even after 2014 mandate people who claim themself intellectual are hypocritical themselves when it comes to their faith it's known norm.

Copy this

1423375635714.jpg

just a question mate ............do u know how many criminal cases ( related to sedition and waging war against India) are pending against buddies of BJP??? one such buddy who happens to be minister in Punjab ....in Assembly ....yes in assembly said that he is a Khalistani and will remain one .......( just a month old news)...

more over BJP took support of Dera gundas .........ignoring feelings of Sikhs............does only Hindus have feelings ....sikhs are outsiders and doesnot desrve equal treatment ???? feelings of sikhs doesnot matter.

if u talk about hindu feelings ............u shall also talk about feelings of Sikhs...

if u talk about a militant in a certain party .....u shall also talk about militant in buddies of BJP.

and more over .......2 ex-militants ( independent MLAs from Ludhiana ) might be joining BJP soon..............they have criminal cases ( similar to told above) ..pending against them.

I would love to see you throwing away double standards in ur talk and criticize BJP on above moves.

alas .....u would probably ignore my post ......like a good Blind Bhakt

just a question mate ............do u know how many criminal cases ( related to sedition and waging war against India) are pending against buddies of BJP??? one such buddy who happens to be minister in Punjab ....in Assembly ....yes in assembly said that he is a Khalistani and will remain one .......( just a month old news)...

more over BJP took support of Dera gundas .........ignoring feelings of Sikhs............does only Hindus have feelings ....sikhs are outsiders and doesnot desrve equal treatment ???? feelings of sikhs doesnot matter.

if u talk about hindu feelings ............u shall also talk about feelings of Sikhs...

if u talk about a militant in a certain party .....u shall also talk about militant in buddies of BJP.

and more over .......2 ex-militants ( independent MLAs from Ludhiana ) might be joining BJP soon..............they have criminal cases ( similar to told above) ..pending against them.

I would love to see you throwing away double standards in ur talk and criticize BJP on above moves.

alas .....u would probably ignore my post ......like a good Blind Bhakt
Iam Not blind Bhakt but an Optimist of Modi Leadership which is Only Hope India Left in 21st Century. IAm Surprised when People of India who gave Mandate of Power to Gandhis for Decades to Ruin My country are Excepting from Modi to Pull Miracles in just 8 Months Probably they are Ready to Face Humiliation By Rising Superpower China in coming Decades.

this should be wale up call for BJP. Delhi is small state. Real fight will be in Bihar. You cant be complacent in elections

Amit Shah should work on Bihar elections from now itself

Iam Not blind Bhakt but an Optimist of Modi Leadership which is Only Hope India Left in 21st Century. IAm Surprised when People of India who gave Mandate of Power to Gandhis for Decades to Ruin My country are Excepting from Modi to Pull Miracles in just 8 Months Probably they are Ready to Face Humiliation By Rising Superpower China in coming Decades.

meh...............typical Blind Bhakt.............why didnt ya answering why is Modi ignoring feelings of Sikhs by taking support of Dera???

ur whole arguement in this thread was that Hindu feelings.............what about Sikh feelings??? why u dont talk about that?????

The reson i love Blind Bhakts.......................they wont say a thing about double standards of Lord Modi.........................Sikhs can go to hell...........they got Dera ....it doesnot matter if Dera chief is gunda

if blind Bhkats like YOU...........yeah u are a blind Bhakt...............doesnot start waking up.................the time is near when India will have dictator like "DEAR LEADER OF NK"

Bhakts have already started saying that Modi dont sleep..................soon they will say he also dont poop and pee

WHERE THE HELL CHINA GANDHI ETC CAME INTO ARGUEMENT REGARDING DERA ???

AAPtard is back to BAITING people against Sikhs :lol: .......... what a turd.

@waz .....i guess u shall take some action on this idiot

View attachment 191274

Twitter is not only for Aaptards and Bhakts doing propoganda. It also helps common citizens reach out to the govt to solve their problems.

Hatsoff to MEA India

this guy syed is doing a good job........such guys shall be apreciated by all means .......

our foreign department .....especially workers in embassies are very uncooperative........

I neighbour of mine went to get a new passport from embassy ..................people in embassy took over 6 months to make one for him.......where else govt said , 10 max days for overseas Indians passport......over that embassy workers were as if they were doing favour to him.....:coffee:

meh...............typical Blind Bhakt.............why didnt ya answering why is Modi ignoring feelings of Sikhs by taking support of Dera???

ur whole arguement in this thread was that Hindu feelings.............what about Sikh feelings??? why u dont talk about that?????

The reson i love Blind Bhakts.......................they wont say a thing about double standards of Lord Modi.........................Sikhs can go to hell...........they got Dera ....it doesnot matter if Dera chief is gunda

if blind Bhkats like YOU...........yeah u are a blind Bhakt...............doesnot start waking up.................the time is near when India will have dictator like "DEAR LEADER OF NK"

Bhakts have already started saying that Modi dont sleep..................soon they will say he also dont poop and pee

WHERE THE HELL CHINA GANDHI ETC CAME INTO ARGUEMENT REGARDING DERA ???

Ok u mean modi ignoring sikhs feelining by taking so called anti sikh gurus helps .. thats y u dont have problem taking help of anti indian eliments like MiM IM nakshals Mamta ...

Back
Top Bottom