What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

bhai read what's in the offing in coming months

Multiple groups plan hot summer for Modi

"interests based abroad seek to derail Modi's reform agenda before a renovated economy reaches takeoff speed, i.e., expands at a double digit rate"

The plan is to prevent Modi from implementing his development agenda. Cong and AAP will do anything to to give themselves a chance in the next gen elections. They just cant see economy improving and inflation falling.

"interests based abroad seek to derail Modi's reform agenda before a renovated economy reaches takeoff speed, i.e., expands at a double digit rate"

The plan is to prevent Modi from implementing his development agenda. Cong and AAP will do anything to to give themselves a chance in the next gen elections. They just cant see economy improving and inflation falling.

Well we already knew that from day one, question is whether modi is willing to rein in on them ,learn something from Delhi or just let go like he's been doing for the past 8 months . Have no sympathies if this turns out to be like what happened to ABV in the end ,after all, if they are too scared to act - to hell with them

Naxlites ...

nah ....I am a Akali

development agenda is already derailed by big mouth ministers

nah ....I am a Akali

GET WELL SOON MAAAMU
images1[1].jpg
1[1].jpg

Dissociative Identity Disorder Treatment - Psych Central

And

Truth vs Hype Contenders: Arvind Kejriwal 2.0

In the last days of a close and bitterly fought election in India's capital, we see whether Arvind Kejriwal, as he keeps telling audiences, has changed. Has the anti-corruption crusader matured into an able politician or has his party become less rigid about its professed ideals? Has he evolved a more realistic vision for the city, or is it founded on reckless populism?

Video:
Truth vs Hype Contenders: Arvind Kejriwal 2.0

Last edited:
I don't usually believe any news coming "whatever today". We will see what happens tomorrow. There are a lot of people who desperately wants to keep her out.
Those people will face wrath of shah if bjp loses this.there will revamp of the whole organisational structure in Delhi and lobbies will be crushed.

Anybody who talks about mohalla sabhas and recall and other 8th standard social science naïve concepts as tools of governance, in a country/city as populated and diverse as India/Delhi, cannot be taken seriously. This is a recipe for anarchism and a handy tool for anti-nationals to stall critical development which every inch of India needs non-stop for the next decade atleast.

People like kejriwal, and others in AAP as well, are too steeped in the chaasni of their goodness, self-righteousness, false sense of victimhood and impracticality to do any good to anybody. He could have easily negotiated with other parties and stayed in government and worked to make actual difference in the lives of delhiites. But he chose a convenient escape route to spread his goodness in all of India. His and AAP’s self-righteous stand on corruption is hypocrisy personified. AAP supporters on this forum believe in his stand and defend him when he says - mein sahi hoon baanki sab chor hain, while merrily typing away on this forum from their office computers and getting paid for a full day of work.

All the underlying causes that define this man as a quitter is still there and he is going to run away again if he is elected CM of Delhi when things don’t go his absolute way, because running away is easier than staying there for the long haul and working with everybody behind the scenes to make Delhi a better place. He needs to sit in opposition for 5 years and learn the art of consensus building and then become a political force replacing congress.

I have been following local state and national elections for over 25 years now and AAP’s manifesto and action points are nothing different than that promised by each and every party all those years and failed to deliver. So important thing to consider is not who promises what, but who has the demonstrated ability to work for the long haul and implement and deliver, and we all know the answer to that.

The Mohalla Sabha has been implemented in Delhi and is working extremely well. In fact, the main reason why AAP is coming to power is because of it. Obviously NRI Bhakt knows more than we do.

Back
Top Bottom