What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

There was a debate on Kiran bedi in times now.... Saw the last part, and there was a compilation of some of her statements...... It was funny....
She is naive will take some more time to mature. Although I agree with the funny part.

AK has lost his mind. Thatis all I can say.
EC has warned him and Bedi already sent him a notice on that poster.

Well BJP don't have famous face either. BJP delhi unit is really messed up.

One need to appreciate the ability of kejriwal to remain in limelight and be in headlines........He gets more time in media than he deserve

One need to appreciate the ability of kejriwal to remain in limelight and be in headlines........He gets more time in media than he deserve
He is smart and shrewd one has to give him that.

From Faking News.
In Pictures: How Obama’s India trip would have looked like had Kejriwal been PM | Faking News
1st.jpg

2nd.jpg

3rd.jpg

4th.jpg

5th.jpg

6th.jpg

7th.jpg

Kiran bedi is turning out to be Rahul Gandhi of BJP:p::p:

wonder why her husband is upset with her :rofl::rofl:

hey ..............but BJP fans says that Auto drivers are against AAP ...........how come they are still carrying AAP posters???

I visited Delhi about 15 days ago...............saw many Auto with AAP posters.

here goes propaganda of BJP ..................thrown out by BJP himself

Apart from delhi which other state assemblies are going to poll this year

Hafta dus din bache hai .. pata lag jayega yaar.. Anway Canada pahuch gaya ki prog baad ka hai?

I am in India now................Canada was freaking frozen............will go in summer again.

I must tell u mate............There are lots of Punjabi channels in canada as well as radio stations................and all were doing propaganda for AAP

wonder why there is so much for AAP in NRIs

Channels were continously telling about Kiran Bedi running from Arnab interview...............they were also telecsting interview of Husband of Kiran bedi.................where he was prasing AAP

I am in India now................Canada was freaking frozen............will go in summer again.

I must tell u mate............There are lots of Punjabi channels in canada as well as radio stations................and all were doing propaganda for AAP

wonder why there is so much for AAP in NRIs

Channels were continously telling about Kiran Bedi running from Arnab interview...............they were also telecsting interview of Husband of Kiran bedi.................where he was prasing AAP
propaganda is sort of negative word, lobbying would be nice to say don't you think :p:

Well Delhi fight is a close one lets see who takes the cake here. which ever party wins will be trolling the other real bad. :bunny:

There was a debate on Kiran bedi in times now.... Saw the last part, and there was a compilation of some of her statements...... It was funny....

Then you must have also noticed Sambit Patra, he was giving a tough time to Arnab himself:lol:

Then you must have also noticed Sambit Patra, he was giving a tough time to Arnab himself:lol:

Back
Top Bottom