What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

what is in a name?: 10 Reasons to vote out AAP forever

reason no 1.
Surrender to Kiran Bedi - Not once but thrice, has Arvind Kejriwal offered Ms. Bedi, AAP's CM candidature and she has rejected it all the 3 times. Each time during elections, Kejriwal would offer her CM post, after getting nervous by the news of Bedi joining BJP. In doing so he acknowledged that Bedi was and is a far better face for CM than Kejriwal himself and why not? Afterall Kiran Bedi was receiving honours as a fearless IPS officer when Kejriwal was playing peekaboo as a child.

If the AAP get in it will be disastrous. These clowns are anarchists who will stall the development of India's capital and I really don't understand how the people of Delhi (most of whom are educated) don't see this party of hooligans for what they are. Mr Kejriwal walked out of the CM post once when he didn't get things his own way, this is the respect he showed to the people of Delhi. He spat in their faces and yet he is still a viable contender? What a joke.

The BJP have proven in the last 8 months they are all about devlopment and I don't see how a former IPS officer who cares a lot about social mobility, development, governance and safety would be anything but a logical choice for the people of Delhi.

The AAP are going to set back the NCR decades if they get into power, I'm deeply concerned.

If the AAP get in it will be disastrous. These clowns are anarchists who will stall the development of India's capital and I really don't understand how the people of Delhi (most of whom are educated) don't see this party of hooligans for what they are. Mr Kejriwal walked out of the CM post once when he didn't get things his own way, this is the respect he showed to the people of Delhi. He spat in their faces and yet he is still a viable contender? What a joke.

The BJP have proven in the last 8 months they are all about devlopment and I don't see how a former IPS officer who cares a lot about social mobility, development, governance and safety would be anything but a logical choice for the people of Delhi.

The AAP are going to set back the NCR decades if they get into power, I'm deeply concerned.

He hit back at Modi for calling him an anarchist. Now see what he is saying

Won't Stop Dharnas If I'm Elected Again, Says Arvind Kejriwal to NDTV

Delhites will suffer again if he comes back to power again

It will also be a jolt for the politicians and bureaucrats that corruption is something that bothers us deeply. While I do agree that the bunch in AAP are rank amateurs, but their call for clean up of the public office resonates amongst many. I hope they get more sensible and succeed, OR BJP/Cong take up the anti-corruption crusade :-)

As katju said 90% of Indians are idiots and Delhi also comes in dat.

B8cyN8MCQAA8P6J.jpg

It will also be a jolt for the politicians and bureaucrats that corruption is something that bothers us deeply. While I do agree that the bunch in AAP are rank amateurs, but their call for clean up of the public office resonates amongst many. I hope they get more sensible and succeed, OR BJP/Cong take up the anti-corruption crusade :-)

AAP cant do anything in delhi without the help of central govt. And they are abusing modi and also delhi want water from hariyana whoes CM they abuse regularly I cant see center or hariyana will help kejriwal if he becomes CM . He will only do dharna against police , electric co. Hariyana govt. Etc. :mad: delhites are bunch of fools if they elect kejriwal.. no person in his sane mind vote for the party in delhi who abuse central govt.

Kuch dino me har ghante ka survey aayega delhi me ;)
its all highly Motivated to Safeguard AAP Last Stand Against its survival and their Pseudo-secular Media Army
they all became united to Safe Last counter secular opposition Party against Modi.If they succeeded they will Brand this Win As EnD of An Modi ERa And Path for their Masters(Gandhi family)Return to Its Throne.

Back
Top Bottom