What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Default AAP tactic divert attention from topic
This collusion of AAP & Khalistanis will not go un punished

YES bhakt all AAP is khalistani................in fact all sikhs are khalistanis (for bhakts only)..............happy now :toast_sign:

now go do namo namo :partay:

4062219839.jpg

look at this a scary Khalistani ( for Bhakts only ) ................a well trained one of course ....in Indian Law:bunny::bunny::bunny:

these Bhakts are so cute and confused :pdf:

I am also disgusted with peshawar school attack but dont know why we indians go overboard with this #IndiaWithPakistan kind of stuff. They never have done anything like this during mumbai attacks where many of our children were also amoung the dead.

It is bound to fail. No non Muslim party can come in JnK. AAP is trying in Kashmir to put up an Islamist face - comes naturally for them. :enjoy:
Yes but Imbecile Islamic forces of AAP don't even know that they cannot defeat the might of 700 crore force that invented nuclear bomb lakh years ago. :enjoy:

I am also disgusted with peshawar school attack but dont know why we indians go overboard with this #IndiaWithPakistan kind of stuff. They never have done anything like this during mumbai attacks where many of our children were also amoung the dead.
may be due to cultural difference?

may be due to cultural difference?

Our culture teaches us to condemn such barbaric attacks even on our enemies. But no need to overdo it specially when they themself are orchestrating such kinds of attacks on our land and people.

True ..... but if we behave like them , then what is the difference between us and them .... :agree:

Yes but Imbecile Islamic forces of AAP don't even know that they cannot defeat the might of 700 crore force that invented nuclear bomb lakh years ago. :enjoy:

sometimes i feel ...ur MP Bhagwant Mann is too much vehla ...............so to pass time he daily prepare to speak in parliament............

isnt there any rule how many times a member can speak during a session ? @ranjeet ??

and why Speaker always laugh when announcing name of Bhagwant mann??? is she expecting jokes?:what::what:

sometimes i feel ...ur MP Bhagwant Mann is too much vehla ...............so to pass time he daily prepare to speak in parliament............

isnt there any rule how many times a member can speak during a session ? @ranjeet ??

and why Speaker always laugh when announcing name of Bhagwant mann??? is she expecting jokes?:what::what:
Yes there is ... one has to submit accroding to parties on which issue they want to debate.

Yes there is ... one has to submit accroding to parties on which issue they want to debate.

then how come Bhagwant is asking questions:what::what: daily???

btw @Sidak @Abingdonboy @Guynextdoor2 @Juggernautjatt @ranjeet @SarthakGanguly

even Akali Leaders have started labelling people as Khalistanis .....anyone who speaks against then:yahoo::yahoo:

this "Langah" (a former hardliner ) is an ex-cabinet minister (lost elections this time )...............currently made as halka incharge ...........asked for his SHARE in selling of govt land from panchayat officer ..............officer said no .........he used abusive language and threatened him (this is version of officer )........officer made complaint of langah...............and now defense of mr langah is that the officer is a Khalistani:cheesy::cheesy:..............lol..............only ABP sanjah , a lone punjabi news channel played this story .(this channel is still not available in Punjab ..wonder why?).........all other punjabi channels are owned by badals ........

DDPO to move court for FIR against Langah

Are you drunk? Where do these - lakh years and 700 crore come from?
It is not your fault I think nowdays every BJP follower wants Punjabis to remain drunk & druggists. Anyways chill bro it was just an antidote to your sarcasm. I bring it in the same way you brought up Islamist AAP thing in J&K elections ?

It is not just Bhagwant Mann but life of common Punjabis has also become a joke nowdays. Here is another joke by Bhagwant Mann see how funny he is talking. However according to minister his suggestion is meaningful.

i guess , some part from history told by Modi
Well, you guess wrong.

It is not your fault I think nowdays every BJP follower wants Punjabis to remain drunk & druggists. Anyways chill bro it was just an antidote to your sarcasm. I bring it in the same way you brought up Islamist AAP thing in J&K elections ?
AAP is Islamist in Kashmir, can't say about Jammu. And 'every BJP follower wants Punjabis to remain drunk 'etc? So you ran around with a poll paper and met all BJP followers to come to that conclusion?

then how come Bhagwant is asking questions:what::what: daily???

btw @Sidak @Abingdonboy @Guynextdoor2 @Juggernautjatt @ranjeet @SarthakGanguly

even Akali Leaders have started labelling people as Khalistanis .....anyone who speaks against then:yahoo::yahoo:

this "Langah" (a former hardliner ) is an ex-cabinet minister (lost elections this time )...............currently made as halka incharge ...........asked for his SHARE in selling of govt land from panchayat officer ..............officer said no .........he used abusive language and threatened him (this is version of officer )........officer made complaint of langah...............and now defense of mr langah is that the officer is a Khalistani:cheesy::cheesy:..............lol..............only ABP sanjah , a lone punjabi news channel played this story .(this channel is still not available in Punjab ..wonder why?).........all other punjabi channels are owned by badals ........

DDPO to move court for FIR against Langah
Yes according to them everyone who criticises wrongdoings of Akali BJP govt is Khalisthani. But why they are silent on Virsa Singh Valtoha former Khalistani terrorist now Akali MLA ?

AAP is Islamist in Kashmir, can't say about Jammu. And 'every BJP follower wants Punjabis to remain drunk 'etc? So you ran around with a poll paper and met all BJP followers to come to that conclusion?
AAP is not fighting J&K assembly elections AFAIK so it makes no sense to bring them in discussion about J&K.
I met some BJP followers in this forum who said our culture teaches us to take drugs. I hope you are not among them. But I was not expecting 'are u drunk' type statement from you as we were exchanging sarcasms in humorous manner.

Last edited:
Our culture teaches us to condemn such barbaric attacks even on our enemies. But no need to overdo it specially when they themself are orchestrating such kinds of attacks on our land and people.

Bada Bhai hamesha thoda understanding hota hai.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom