What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I will be voting my Akali MLA ........he is a good lad ................or wont vote any party .....wont vote against him.

For more than a year, you've been criticising Akali Sarkar here & supporting AAP. Now, you wish to vote for Akali lad who you think is good or won't Vote for anyone else. You are a Hypocrite of special kind. Vote vi Akali nu dena, teh galla vi. :lol:

Captain is a progressive leader,,though corrupt.
We need very very progressive reforms which AAP cannot do.

And akalis/bjp are worthless shits.

Saala, fuddu pher ban hogaya. :omghaha:

For more than a year, you've been criticising Akali Sarkar here & supporting AAP. Now, you wish to vote for Akali lad who you think is good or won't Vote for anyone else. You are a Hypocrite of special kind. Vote vi Akali nu dena, teh galla vi. :lol:

Saala, fuddu pher ban hogaya. :omghaha:

I wont vote against my Akali MLA ......as a matter of fact he is the only Akali MLA in whole District ( there are 11 assembly constituencies here) ............people like him ...thats why he was the only surviving Akali MLA surrounded by Congressi MLAs:partay:

Once upon a time , he tried to start clean up drive in city Manin Bazar ( couple of years ago) ......traders starting protesting ...........He said "Khasma nu khaoo , main nahi karda safai ":bunny::bunny: ..

wow .....kamaal karti guddi nah:p:

Well I am a layman in economics, so posting a vague web link and asking me comprehend it is not gonna work. Now what I do understand is what the tweet mentions....

Exports down by 4.9%
Imports up by 8.1%
CAD doubles to $10 billion
Rupee depreciates 8%

All of this happened in last six months...

So you are free to go ahead and explain these to me... I am all ears:agree:

The link I posted shows all these in graph form. You can compare qtr to qtr and year to year.

The link I posted shows all these in graph form. You can compare qtr to qtr and year to year.

Give me specifics dude, Show me where am I wrong in the following....

"Exports down by 4.9%
Imports up by 8.1%
Rupee depreciates 8%"

The tweet does have a credible source as a proof to back up his claims

CAD widens; at 2.1pc of GDP for Q2 of FY15 | The Economic Times Video | ET Now

B4ZbD-WIQAAAMcl.jpg

Last edited:

"Exports down by 4.9%
Imports up by 8.1%
Rupee depreciates 8%"

B4ZbD-WIQAAAMcl.jpg

"Exports down by 4.9%
Imports up by 8.1%
Rupee depreciates 8%"

B4ZbD-WIQAAAMcl.jpg

The numbers you posted are not wrong. If you compare these numbers YOY 2013, you will see that the change that you and Vinod Mehta complain of is actually improvement.

The numbers you posted are not wrong. If you compare these numbers YOY 2013, you will see that the change that you and Vinod Mehta complain of is actually improvement.

He was rather comparing with first quarter of 2014 when NDA was not in power ...

BJP supporters used to attack UPA government by using similar tactics and now its just that the tables have turned...

You really dont know what was our economy in the last 4 years during UPA regime. It was not just BJP, even international community was rediculing Cong. Remember the infamous Time cover of Manmohan Singh ?

You dont seem to understand economics. No wonder you like AAP !:cheesy:

You really dont know what was our economy in the last 4 years during UPA regime. It was not just BJP, even international community was rediculing Cong. Remember the infamous Time cover of Manmohan Singh ?

You dont seem to understand economics. No wonder you like AAP !:cheesy:

Yes I don't understand economics, I am not into it, but I did notice that BJP supporters used to criticize UPA using these kind of tactics before and now they are crying foul when they are facing the music..

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom