What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

People of Punjab still waiting for trucks of money our deputy CM promised during lok sabha elections.

i agree with him..............lets make punjab , punjab first ........then look for california germany ..............if u cant send truck ....send us small car with money

People of Punjab still waiting for trucks of money our deputy CM promised during lok sabha elections.

i agree with him..............lets make punjab , punjab first ........then look for california germany ..............if u cant send truck ....send us small car with money

Oh really let me then post some more of the news which were relegated to a corner without much hullabaloo but Bengal blasts are all over the place and "Sickular" news studios are running prime time debates over it.

The following shows "Sickular" media organizing debates over Burdwan blasts...

But alas no time ever allotted to this :undecided:

RSS worker injured in explosion - The Hindu
Four RSS Men, Cop Hurt in Two Separate Bomb Blasts -The New Indian Express
Four injured in bomb blast in Kerala's Kannur
RSS worker on bike with explosives dies in blast | Deccan Chronicle

And speaking of riots, well even I can post news articles where muslims and their properties were attacked by Hindu extremists but the articles only mentioned them as two communities leaving others to guess... so do you want me to do that?

I ain't into name calling so won't really get into that but would want to mention that this forum, PDF is swarmed by Sanghi sympathizers and trolls. Anyone opposing their views automatically qualifies as Sickulars, anti-nationals etc and if the opposing person happens to be a muslim aah then one can't even imagine those expletives...

Tan tadaa........ Here we go

View attachment 164712

our media is very sikular ..............they dont show anything against lord modi

congress is projecting Bajwa as CM ..........he is a crook

For an AAPtard, everyone except their God "Kejriwal" is a crook.

Not in a single post, I've criticised AAP Punjab. However, I'm criticising AAP Party and it's leadership who back stabbed people of Delhi. I don't want what happened in Delhi to Repeat in Punjab. High Commond toh AK - 49 hi Hai. :whistle:

Madamji, Leopard does not change it's spots. Once a Licence-Quota raj party, always a License-Quota raj party.

For an AAPtard, everyone except their God "Kejriwal" is a crook.

Madamji, Leopard does not change it's spots. Once a Licence-Quota raj party, always a License-Quota raj party.

once a Blind Bhakt ......always a blind Bhakt .

@ranjeet ................can i abuse this Bhakt???

our media is very sikular ..............they dont show anything against lord modi

lol they did that constantly from 2002-13 to such an extant that it was impossible to write anything about him without mentioning 2002 Riots even if it had nothing to do with the topic.

Guys, any updates on the Jaitapur power plant/AREVA power plant? Not heard anything in a while on this project and despite all the French delegations coming to India almost no mentions of it.

PIMS building illegal, Rs 11-cr settlement charges to be paid

why is financially cripled Punjab govt. gonna pay fine of 11 crore in behalf of a private institution???

why govt was sleeping when this medical was running illegally ????

It should be the owner who should pay fine not tax payers

@Juggernautjatt @ranjeet ........do u guys think tax payers should be paying fine for private insitutions???

on top of that BJP's shinning Minister ANIL JOSHI ( full insult intented for bhakts ) is clueless:o:
is ko minister kisne bna diya

Prime Minister Narendra Modi will talk about the menace of drug abuse on Sunday in his monthly 'Mann Ki Baat' programme on radio.

"On Sunday at 11 AM, I look forward to sharing my thoughts during the #MannKiBaat radio programme," Modi tweeted on Saturday.

"As I said during the last programme, this time I will talk about the menace of drugs," he added.

In his second 'Mann Ki Baat' programme on November 2, Modi had said that some people had written to him about the drug menace. He had then asked people to share their views and suggestions on the issue.

"Several people shared ideas, comments & insights on the topic which have been both eye-opening & helpful. My thanks to them for contributing," he posted in another tweet.

The Prime Minister has said he will share his thoughts with Indians over radio every month through the 'Mann Ki Baat' programme.

www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/prime-minister-narendra-modi-s-mann-ki-baat-programme-to-focus-on-drug-menace/article1-1296160.aspx

Prime Minister Narendra Modi will talk about the menace of drug abuse on Sunday in his monthly 'Mann Ki Baat' programme on radio.

"On Sunday at 11 AM, I look forward to sharing my thoughts during the #MannKiBaat radio programme," Modi tweeted on Saturday.

"As I said during the last programme, this time I will talk about the menace of drugs," he added.

In his second 'Mann Ki Baat' programme on November 2, Modi had said that some people had written to him about the drug menace. He had then asked people to share their views and suggestions on the issue.

"Several people shared ideas, comments & insights on the topic which have been both eye-opening & helpful. My thanks to them for contributing," he posted in another tweet.

The Prime Minister has said he will share his thoughts with Indians over radio every month through the 'Mann Ki Baat' programme.

www.hindustantimes.com/india-news/prime-minister-narendra-modi-s-mann-ki-baat-programme-to-focus-on-drug-menace/article1-1296160.aspx

we had a lots of talk on drugs............still no concrete plan on it.

after the elections police just rounded up addicts to show the number of arrests they made ..........(it reminds of "THE WIRE' .....where police was just arresting to push up number , rather then doing any police work)........they are patients not criminals ............put them in rehab not in jail ( there are very little of residential rehabs in Punjab btw .....seriousness of govt i guess)

there are lots of incidents where police and politicians for their personals gains labelled innocents as drug smugglers ...........

I hope PM includes some advice for political class "FOR NOT COOKING METH /ICE" in Punjab and ask ED to issue enquiries against all accused rather then a select few ( there is no harm in investigation)

we had a lots of talk on drugs............still no concrete plan on it.

after the elections police just rounded up addicts to show the number of arrests they made ..........(it reminds of "THE WIRE' .....where police was just arresting to push up number , rather then doing any police work)........they are patients not criminals ............put them in rehab not in jail ( there are very little of residential rehabs in Punjab btw .....seriousness of govt i guess)

there are lots of incidents where police and politicians for their personals gains labelled innocents as drug smugglers ...........

I hope PM includes some advice for political class "FOR NOT COOKING METH /ICE" in Punjab and ask ED to issue enquiries against all accused rather then a select few ( there is no harm in investigation)
I don't think we can count on one guy to clear up the mess in every state. But if I ask you to be dispassionate about AAP MPs here. Do you think Bhagwant Mann is being far too friendly with Kejriwal?

I don't think we can count on one guy to clear up the mess in every state. But if I ask you to be dispassionate about AAP MPs here. Do you think Bhagwant Mann is being far too friendly with Kejriwal?

they are in same party ......i guess they are supposed to be friendly or I am wrong some where??

well Bhagwant Mann is doing good job as far my friends in sangur are saying ....they saying that first time they had a visible MP .....who can be seen eating "GOL Gappas " in the market:rofl:.......

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom