What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Chotepur is a honest man ...........even after a very long political carrer he has same amount of property that he got from his ancesters .

I repeat again...........their nothing Bad u can say about AAP that will make Akali BJP in Punjab look good .......AAP will still look like saint

Not in a single post, I've criticised AAP Punjab. However, I'm criticising AAP Party and it's leadership who back stabbed people of Delhi. I don't want what happened in Delhi to Repeat in Punjab. High Commond toh AK - 49 hi Hai. :whistle:

ABHI TO MAIN JAWAN HOON

Yes but 1000 times better than akalis

Par, Fuddu vi the hain. :rofl:

U have no idea of the situation in punjab,,i do.

Thats very obvious chaddi:p:

Phir bhi It can't be that bad that we have to choose congress over there
Does Punjab have any homegrown Parties

congress is best bet for punjab under capt amarinder singh.
period.

Jaali maal nallo taan changa,,,saala jalli jawaq,na maza na suaad:lol:

1 last question is he serious about the drug problem

I never thought i was gonna say this :(
Congress party ZindaBaad ,Amrinder Singh Zindabaad :enjoy::enjoy:
Congress party has alliance with Peoples Party of Punjab. Founder & leader of PPP is Manpreet Singh Badal. He is nephew of CM Parkash Singh Badal. Although he is political opponent of CM & Dy. CM but I don't think he will allow congress to take harsh steps against Badals. Everyone in malwa region knows that Parkash Singh Badal & his brother Gurdas Singh Badal (father of Manpreet Badal) are very close to each other. Those in Punjab who thinks that congress & PPP are serious about drugs issue are unaware of depth of Punjab politics. Also according ex DGP of Punjab few congress leaders are also involved in drugs trade.

JK rally.jpg

People of J&K are so Communal ! :rofl:

Ya ya, it's people like me who wants to break India. That is why I was given the Certificate of the Khalistani Terrorist by Sanghi & Hindutva Fantics of PDF. :cheers:

I've condemned all such acts of BJP Leader's in Harshest Words, only this very Forum.:toast_sign:

Like you said BJP as a Political Party has good points and bad points, same applies to Media. However, the problem arries when it comes to this:

When a Muslim Techie is Killed by Hindu. The Criminal & deceased Person's Name and Religion is Mentioned by Media.

When the Shiv Sena's Politican makes a Muslim Eats Chapati (I condemn what he did) while Ramzan. The Media and Pesudo Seculars go bezerk - Ek Rozedar @Bhai Zakir Ka Roza tudva diya. This small incident becomes the matter of National Debate for days.

However, when people of Muslim Community while Observing Rozas Kills Three Sikh's & burnt there Houses and Shops report's the Incident as People of one Community killed People of Other Community. No National Debate on it.:woot:

BJP MP makes Ramjade & Haram Zade Comment, it becomes Topic of National Debate & when Omar Abdullah Calls people voting

BJP as Bastards, it doesn't.: lol:

A Bomb Explodes at office of Political Party in India and it doesn't even become Headlines & no National Debate on it? :o:

I can go on and on with the above examples, it's a never ending List. :coffee:

Also, I can mentioned number of similar or even worst comments, made by membets of the Champions of Indian Seculars Parties, it's of no use, as you've made your Mind I am a Sanghi and a Hypocrite.:bunny: :rofl:

Oh really let me then post some more of the news which were relegated to a corner without much hullabaloo but Bengal blasts are all over the place and "Sickular" news studios are running prime time debates over it.

The following shows "Sickular" media organizing debates over Burdwan blasts...

But alas no time ever allotted to this :undecided:

RSS worker injured in explosion - The Hindu
Four RSS Men, Cop Hurt in Two Separate Bomb Blasts -The New Indian Express
Four injured in bomb blast in Kerala's Kannur
RSS worker on bike with explosives dies in blast | Deccan Chronicle

And speaking of riots, well even I can post news articles where muslims and their properties were attacked by Hindu extremists but the articles only mentioned them as two communities leaving others to guess... so do you want me to do that?

I ain't into name calling so won't really get into that but would want to mention that this forum, PDF is swarmed by Sanghi sympathizers and trolls. Anyone opposing their views automatically qualifies as Sickulars, anti-nationals etc and if the opposing person happens to be a muslim aah then one can't even imagine those expletives...

Ok then wish you good luck & get ready hefty electricity bills in future. :enjoy:

Tan tadaa........ Here we go

upload_2014-12-13_1-42-42.jpeg

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom