What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

And they speak of Patriotism....

10647194_849735041758718_3211340511802508795_n.png

Last edited:
I wont vote against my Akali MLA ......as a matter of fact he is the only Akali MLA in whole District ( there are 11 assembly constituencies here) ............people like him ...thats why he was the only surviving Akali MLA surrounded by Congressi MLAs

His Party is not good for Punjab. Hence, should be voted out. Period. If can't vote against Akalis you are supporting them & by supporting them you to responsible for plight of Punjab, it's plain and simple . :whistle:

His Party is not good for Punjab. Hence, should be voted out. Period. If can't vote against Akalis you are supporting them & by supporting them you to responsible for plight of Punjab, it's plain and simple . :whistle:
theek hai mata ji

So Arvind Kejriwal ke Mahaan neta Jarnail singh went to address Pro Khalistani rally in London...

Well when their Bhushan can ask for referendum on kahsmir..When they can have alleged maoists in their team.. When they say batla encounter was fake..when they can make fun of Sharma's Matryrdom..when they can support palestine for minority appeasement..When there supporters can support mehdi..What else you can expect from such a party!

www.opindia.com/2014/12/aap-infiltrated-by-khalistani-separatists-why-is-arvind-kejriwal-silent/10418303_1745477129011281_7056846183139297191_n.jpg

@Echo_419 @Prometheus @Abingdonboy :pop:

Last edited:

AAP resorts to Cheap Politics. They are spreading lies about decision taken by Congress govt as BJP's on disabled soldiers, Sending Jarnail singh to address and Support Khalistan Supports, Spreading lies about Delhi Police..

Kejriwal and Sisodia must me sitting somewhere and GIGGLING on Aaptards now. :cheesy:

Good you still remember me...:cheers:

Not sure if you have gone through what you have posted but after going through the article of Navdeep Singh, I found the following quotes and conclusion of his...

"Govt has also lost the opportunity of earning a whole lot of goodwill, a chance that should have been grabbed by simply suo moto withdrawing these unethical appeals from the Supreme Court."

"I hope next time the Govt is faced with a situation like this, it takes the side of judiciousness, logic, sentiment and sensitivity and not morbid file notings put up by a babu sitting in a dingy office somewhere attempting to decide the entitlement of thousands of those who sacrificed their comforts in their prime, for all of us."

Source: Indian Military : Service Benefits and Issues: Dismissal of en masse appeals filed by Ministry of Defence in the SC against disabled soldiers: A great opportunity lost of earning goodwill by the top political executive, and the need for care in the future

He doesn't seem to support the present Govt's action and in fact asked them to mend their ways the next time around...:coffee:

Last edited:
"I desire that statements of then Coal Minister Manmohan Singh be recorded," Special Judge to CBI as a Special Court orders CBI to further investigate a coal scam case allegedly involving former coal secretary PC Parakh and industrialist Kumar Mangalam Birla! :cheesy:

So Arvind Kejriwal ke Mahaan neta Jarnail singh went to address Pro Khalistani rally in London...

Well when their Bhushan can ask for referendum on kahsmir..When they can have alleged maoists in their team.. When they say batla encounter was fake..when they can make fun of Sharma's Matryrdom..when they can support palestine for minority appeasement..When there supporters can support mehdi..What else you can expect from such a party!

www.opindia.com/2014/12/aap-infiltrated-by-khalistani-separatists-why-is-arvind-kejriwal-silent/View attachment 175946

@Echo_419 @Prometheus @Abingdonboy :pop:

They just pissed me off completely
Srsly khalistanis they are gonna pay a heavy price for this

It is bound to fail. No non Muslim party can come in JnK. AAP is trying in Kashmir to put up an Islamist face - comes naturally for them. :enjoy:

Punjab BJP leader Salaria booked for rape in Mumbai - Hindustan Times

:p::p:

achhe din........... achhe din ,.................achhe din ............all vote for BJP for achhe din:toast_sign:

They just pissed me off completely
Srsly khalistanis they are gonna pay a heavy price for this

more achhe din for yeah ..............lets slap a lady ...........

Slapgate: Sarpanch booked

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom