What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

& Congress is sliding down even further! Congress mukt Delhi seems like a reality!

B5JqsDtCYAARz1q.jpg:large

He has also promised to give 3% reservation to Christians & 12 % to Muslims in jobs & education.

And these promises have been made by him just a few months after becoming the CM!!! I expect him to make more such promises in the next few years.

@SarthakGanguly Well atleast this much is certain, KCR will not allow 'Ghar Wapasis' to take place in TG.(read the last line ).
CBN can be convinced to fall in line, but this joker will be very stubborn & won't allow RSS/VHP cadre to live in peace, if his vote-bank(both types of secular people) opposes reconversions.

P.S.:- I have also heard rumours that the Deputy-CM T Rajaiah (a SC) is a convert to Christianity. Can @wolfschangze confirm??

He has also promised to give 3% reservation to Christians & 12 % to Muslims in jobs & education.

And these promises have been made by him just a few months after becoming the CM!!! I expect him to make more such promises in the next few years.

@SarthakGanguly Well atleast this much is certain, KCR will not allow 'Ghar Wapasis' to take place in TG.(read the last line ).
CBN can be convinced to fall in line, but this joker will be very stubborn & won't allow RSS/VHP cadre to live in peace, if his vote-bank(both types of secular people) opposes reconversions.

P.S.:- I have also heard rumours that the Deputy-CM T Rajaiah (a SC) is a convert to Christianity. Can @wolfschangze confirm??
I have left Hyderabad now. But this is brillinat news. This information, if properly spread, can automatically consolidate the non Abrahamics.

I have left Hyderabad now. But this is brillinat news. This information, if properly spread, can automatically consolidate the non Abrahamics.

Let me share some links to a few twitter accounts with you, they are anti-TRS & pro-Hindutva.
They are Telugu people living in Hyderabad & they support the BJP over the TDP.

Following them will give you a good idea of the 'governance' of KCR & his minority appeasement.

Tweets with replies by Raj Karsewak (@rajkarsewak) | Twitter He is a Telanganaite, hates the TDP & the TRS,

maitas66 (@chinmaykrvd) | Twitter His origins are from AP. Supports the TDP, but prefers the BJP over it.

Let me share some links to a few twitter accounts with you, they are anti-TRS & pro-Hindutva.
They are Telugu people living in Hyderabad & they support the BJP over the TDP.

Following them will give you a good idea of the 'governance' of KCR & his minority appeasement.

Tweets with replies by Raj Karsewak (@rajkarsewak) | Twitter He is a Telanganaite, hates the TDP & the TRS,

maitas66 (@chinmaykrvd) | Twitter His origins are from AP. Supports the TDP, but prefers the BJP over it.
Well, the more they shift to appeasement, the better it is for us. Support these measures for the short term, while building up the fury within. Once the steam builds up, the last Nizam will also be conquered.

Well, the more they shift to appeasement, the better it is for us. Support these measures for the short term, while building up the fury within. Once the steam builds up, the last Nizam will also be conquered.
@jha He WILL shift more to appeasement, he is still in the process of building a vote-bank for his party, cause he won the election due to a wave.
& the Congress too will shift to more appeasement when they see KCR doing so :lol:.
And about CBN,,, he is quite 'secular' TBH . But he can become a little 'communal' if he sees that there is no chance for him in getting the 'Secular' vote in TG.

But the problem is we have to be careful that the 'Hindu' +anti-TRS vote should only come to one party-BJP/TDP during the 2019 Elections. :agree:
As it's obvious that next time, they will fight elections separately.(The T-BJP head says so)
If there is a division of this vote b/w these 2 parties, it could be a problem for both of them.(I support the TDP :P )

If you want, I will tag you when I receive any news(minority appeasement, growth of BJP & RSS) related to AP & Telangana.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom