What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

It's not only Akali-BJP or Congress to be blamed for Drug Mess in Punjab. People of Punjab are EQUALLY responsible for the mess. After all they are one whom elected them.

At my Office, I see Singh's and Kaur's Smoking. Moreover, female's out number male's in Smoking at my office. Sheila Dikshit Sarkar is Responsible, AK-49 Sarkar is Responsible, UPA I & II are Responsible or Modi Sarkar is Responsible for this?

Abbb khabardaaar cigarette piyaa ! :mad:

Lungs kharaaab ho jain gaiiiin ! :(

Err - I don't smoke. He always shed responsibility of Drug Abuse on Punjab Government but no on the people who takes Drugs. :p:

Chalooo good ! :)

Be safe from passive smoking as well by asking the smoker to smoke outside 'cause passive smoking is just as harmful !

@Sidak mate ........u should see the video first .............he is talking about ED investigation facing hurdles from Punjab govt.

ED is investigating synthetic drug made in India .........a minister had to resign recently when ED raided his his place and claiming rs 5000 crore was made by them . ...............

drugs coming across the border is one thing ..............but making it inside India is another...........like in Australia cocaine etc is very difficult to come in ...........so most common drug available is meth / ice ....which is made inside australia ...............politicians are cooking this stuff inside punjab .

govt instead of controlling the manace of drugs , encouraged it .......and made profit out of it ............who is more guilty now ????? a 12 year old kid taking drugs or a 50 year old Minister of Punjab govt?????

on top of that , there are no good rehablitation centers in punjab ............and none is coming soon ...........why??? because Govt is unable to pay even salaries to his employees .............development is far gone ........

all AAP MP is asking is a investigation by ED ( which is under central govt. and already investigating a related case) to investigate names which are poping up in drug smuggling .....punjab govt is making it difficult for ED to increase its cover of Investigation

is it too much to ask????...........it might not end drug problem ............but it will surely stop open support by leaders to smuglers

Bai, I'm aware of Plight of Punjab. I even Support Bhagwant Maan on it. It's people of Punjab who elected Badals. You can't shed entire blame on Political Parries. Those who do Drugs are also to be blammed.

I can listed m down faults of Punjabi's. However, I believe; PDF not the right place to discuss this subject. Therfore, I'm refraining myself. Mitti Paaoo!!!

@Sidak mate ........u should see the video first .............he is talking about ED investigation facing hurdles from Punjab govt.

ED is investigating synthetic drug made in India .........a minister had to resign recently when ED raided his his place and claiming rs 5000 crore was made by them . ...............

drugs coming across the border is one thing ..............but making it inside India is another...........like in Australia cocaine etc is very difficult to come in ...........so most common drug available is meth / ice ....which is made inside australia ...............politicians are cooking this stuff inside punjab .

govt instead of controlling the manace of drugs , encouraged it .......and made profit out of it ............who is more guilty now ????? a 12 year old kid taking drugs or a 50 year old Minister of Punjab govt?????

on top of that , there are no good rehablitation centers in punjab ............and none is coming soon ...........why??? because Govt is unable to pay even salaries to his employees .............development is far gone ........

all AAP MP is asking is a investigation by ED ( which is under central govt. and already investigating a related case) to investigate names which are poping up in drug smuggling .....punjab govt is making it difficult for ED to increase its cover of Investigation

is it too much to ask????...........it might not end drug problem ............but it will surely stop open support by leaders to smuglers

Bai, I'm aware of Plight of Punjab. I even Support Bhagwant Maan on it. It's people of Punjab who elected Badals. You can't shed entire blame on Political Parries. Those who do Drugs are also to be blammed.

I can listed m down faults of Punjabi's. However, I believe; PDF not the right place to discuss this subject. Therfore, I'm refraining myself. Mitti Paaoo!!!

this is in todays newspaper
Drug case: No bail for Akali leader Kataria

Drug case: No bail for Akali leader Kataria
Tribune News Service

Moga, December 5

Additional District and Sessions Judge Manju Rana has rejected the anticipatory bail plea of turncoat Akali leader and former MLA Naresh Kataria in a three-year-old case of drugs smuggling. Earlier, he was given a clean chit by the local police.

He was summoned by the court to face trial on or before October 30 this year. Instead of appearing in the court, Kataria filed an anticipatory bail plea.

The Moga police seized 11 bags of poppy husk from a Scorpio vehicle, allegedly owned by Kataria, on June 4, 2011. Sukhdev Singh, alias Sukha, of Sherpur Takhtuwala village was driving the vehicle. Kataria was reportedly sitting in the vehicle at that time, but he was let off by the police.

so ............do u expect Police to do something???

"Fenku" (for Modi) word was created by Congress and currently bring used by AAP and AAP fans.
"Bhakt" (devotee) for BJP fans word was created by Congress and currently being used by AAP fans.

Congress returned a favor.

BJP fans labelled AAP with U-turns and in return Congress used that against BJP.

KUCHH TO GADBAD HAI DAYA! :cheesy:

"Fenku" (for Modi) word was created by Congress and currently bring used by AAP and AAP fans.
"Bhakt" (devotee) for BJP fans word was created by Congress and currently being used by AAP fans.

Congress returned a favor.

BJP fans labelled AAP with U-turns and in return Congress used that against BJP.

KUCHH TO GADBAD HAI DAYA! :cheesy:
@Sidak bro jitni mehnat tum BJP ke liye PDF pe kar rahe ho.......... seriously you a deserve BJP ticket for delhi elections :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom