What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

One thing is for sure, this thread runs on energizer batteries.
Keeps on going.
I think this thread has highest views and reply in PDF. I think there are more Indians than people of any other nationality on PDF, including Pakistanis.

On a lighter note they might be cheering for dual citizenship :P
No light note that. One guy being interviewed was saying that on TV. Was that guy you?
I hope that BJP doesn't give that, seeing the mess in Pakistan, I don't think dual citizenship is a good idea.

yeah .... i am watching that .......hilarious and true thing he said is that in australia , Indians dont throw garbage around .............but when they reach India .........:rofl::rofl::rofl:

He is speaking bitter truth. Kutta bhi bhatne say phele jaga saaf kar let's hai. However, we litter our country. :sick:

200 log hain ya kaam?:toast_sign:

Bai, deedh bhar Kay trolling kar leh. :enjoy:

u know , during elections I never said anything against Modi ............because he is a good person with wrong buddies .....not his fault.....its not his fault that guyz like anil Joshi is in BJP .....Modi is good for India .......but not for Punjab ......but Bhakts started all sort of abuses on me .............but in later stages they came to knew about reality of our Punjab .

funny thing @jha declared that Jaitley have won amritsar , so i need to shut up................now i am trolling him .....and he is ignoring me .....................

He is speaking bitter truth. Kutta bhi bhatne say phele jaga saaf kar let's hai. However, we litter our country. :sick:

200 log hain ya kaam?:toast_sign:

around 2000 maybe .....or more .......free tickets :-)

Indian australian community is not that big ...........and many cant effort to skip work

Around 16000 attended the function as per reports.. Should also considered that today is a working day!!

Last edited:
u know , during elections I never said anything against Modi ............because he is a good person with wrong buddies .....not his fault.....its not his fault that guyz like anil Joshi is in BJP .....Modi is good for India .......but not for Punjab ......but Bhakts started all sort of abuses on me .............but in later stages they came to knew about reality of our Punjab .

funny thing @jha declared that Jaitley have won amritsar , so i need to shut up................now i am trolling him .....and he is ignoring me .....................

That is true that People are navie about condition of Punjab. In General Elections, everyone wanted NaMo to win. Politics entice emotions, hence some members cross limits. Happened with me too. :sick:

I do understand that Punjabi's are Sick of Badals and Congress and they want change and see AAP as substitute. However, We Delhities have seen AAP'S PAAP in Delhi. Trust me, I don't believe that AAP is solution for Punjab even though, people like Phoolka are part of it. For me, it's just another Political Party. Pata nahi Punjab da ki banno. :(

That is true that People are navie about condition of Punjab. In General Elections, everyone wanted NaMo to win. Politics entice emotions, hence some members cross limits. Happened with me too. :sick:

I do understand that Punjabi's are Sick of Badals and Congress and they want change and see AAP as substitute. However, We Delhities have seen AAP'S PAAP in Delhi. Trust me, I don't believe that AAP is solution for Punjab even though, people like Phoolka are part of it. For me, it's just another Political Party. Pata nahi Punjab da ki banno. :(

Punjab da kuch nahi ho sakda.

tried Akalis -BJP
tried congress

now lets try AAP.............ki farak penda........condition cant get worse then from present ....who knows some honest dudes like Phoolkha might be able to change something.

politicians from every other party are involved in drug trade............and in gunda gardi ...........families who can afford are just sending their children out .............even bussiness man have started sending their children out .........as they dont want their children to do bussiness in punjab anymore

Back
Top Bottom