What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

troll aside ...
first of all .........Indian community in Australia is very small ......when compared to USA ......and most of them are just students or person who just now migrated in Australia ..........surviving in Australia is hard for new ones..........except if u have daddy's unlimited money....people are more worried about getting PR or paying rent then listening to feku nama.......

Pulling a Marrison garden in Brisbane was not at all possible ........not for modi ...not for anyone.......and more over Punjabi community is not in favour of Modi as he is buddy of badals ..................anyone associated with Badals is evil and enemy of Punjab for Aussie Punjabis:what: ........people were calling punjab from Australia ...to tell their parents and relatives to vote for AAP ........dont go for badal-modi at any cost ..............same was done by Punjabis in USA and Kanedda .......the reason why AAP was succesful in punjab only .....NRI factor at play

on lighter mood ----- Punjab Govt ( thats Akalis+BJP) cancelled NRI function this year .......any guesses why??:rofl::rofl:

people are saying organizes are arranging free travel and giving other incentives to people to listen to modi ..........they dont wanna fail.......unlike in USA where people were even buying tickets in black

Visit the above URL and Enlight yourself. :laughcry:

yeah yeah .......200 odd people makes a house full:partay: .....go to gurudawara in brisbane during sunday morning .............then u will see how many desi are there...............and why didnt they go to meet Feku:taz:

But desis come from all parts of India. Punjab, Nagaland, Manipur, Tamil nadu Gujarat etc :D

@Sidak a buddy of Badals can be of no good:what:

I know wats happening in Australia ...........Modi is no where in national media .............they are more obessed with Chinese President ..........
u know Chinese President is gonna be guest of many provincial govt.
states like Tasmania earn their bread and butter from Chinese tourists .............so is Perth which relies on mineral export to china

@Sidak a buddy of Badals can be of no good:what:

I know wats happening in Australia ...........Modi is no where in national media .............they are more obessed with Chinese President ..........
u know Chinese President is gonna be guest of many provincial govt.
states like Tasmania earn their bread and butter from Chinese tourists .............so is Perth which relies on mineral export to china

I can believe that. Obama gave that speech on climate change which sort of was a sucker punch for Tony abbott. China is pretty much the biggest customer of Australia.

so??? does that mean I cant question my PM????

Yes you can my friend. In fact, Indians should question their politicians and somehow think a title gives them power over us. they are servants of the taxpayers.

It is obvious Modi's popularity right now is limited to expat Indians. But he might be popular among Gujaratis and other Indians no?

I can believe that. Obama gave that speech on climate change which sort of was a sucker punch for Tony abbott. China is pretty much the biggest customer of Australia.

and NZ too :angel: ........people here are thinking Australia is buzz with modi modi modi ...........bla bla bla .............when people are trying to get hold of Chinese President

Yes you can my friend. In fact, Indians should question their politicians and somehow think a title gives them power over us. they are servants of the taxpayers.

It is obvious Modi's popularity right now is limited to expat Indians. But he might be popular among Gujaratis and other Indians no?

all i am saying to blind cult followers to not behave as if Modi is in center of the universe..............no one gives a damm about him outside India...........he is a small fish in front of sharks like xing bhai:what::what:

and these Bhakts are saying Australia is modified ......lol

sometimes they behave like pakistanis who think they are center of global politics ................due to their stragic location

sometimes they behave like pakistanis who think they are center of global politics ................due to their stragic location

I do agree though, there is a large number of his fans that are over zealous in promoting Modi.

Back
Top Bottom