What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I know Punjab, what BJP did in Haryana; AAP did it in General Elections. Moreover, their leader of Punjab HS Phoolka is a gem of a Person. AAP has more chance of doing what BJP did in Haryana, not BJP.

@Sidak you said that Punjab used to be the wealthiest state in India. It is still one of the wealthiest. It is just that states like Tamil Nadu with IT boom and industrialisation was poised to generate more wealth. Gujarat with it's business minded folk were destined for massive growth.

Hopefully, Punjab can deal with it's various social issues. I too come from a state that has a big expat community. A society troubled by alcoholism etc.

good luck to Punjab and more importantly a fellow Indian. :-)

The SAD are a sorry excuse for a party mate, as a Punjabi I am ashamed that my state is being run into the ground like this. I've heard from family and friends just what kind of nonsense Mr Badal and his family get up to in Punjab as far as corruption and graft go. Punjab is one of the wealthiest states in India and could be a real success story like Gujarat but shortsightedness and ineptitude are destroying this great state.

I am hoping the BJP come in and govern Punjab and turn it around because the SAD aren't doing Punjab any favours whatsoever.

sound like a lot like kerala to be honest.

Sounds a bit too conspiratorial, but I will dig into it.

I'll believe in this Conspiracy theory with the Pinch of the Salt. The reason being the appeasement policies of Congress for the Specific Community and Hatered towards Sikhs. Further, these things are available online. I read them on Google.UK

@Sidak you said that Punjab used to be the wealthiest state in India. It is still one of the wealthiest. It is just that states like Tamil Nadu with IT boom and industrialisation was poised to generate more wealth. Gujarat with it's business minded folk were destined for massive growth.

Hopefully, Punjab can deal with it's various social issues. I too come from a state that has a big expat community. A society troubled by alcoholism etc.

good luck to Punjab and more importantly a fellow Indian. :-)

Thanks for the wishes! It's only a myth that Punjab is the Wealthiest State. We are doing worst than Bihar. I'll post the figures once, I get online from System. :D

Moreover, the Main Social Issue in Punjab is Drug Menance which I don't think can be dealt for the time being, as PUNJAB'S CM'S Brother is law is Responsible for it. I don't see bright future for Punjab, Drugs Abuse will gradually eat it. :(

PEHLE KI MOTHER INDIA AUR AAJ KI MOTHER ITALIAN......:cheesy:
10394133_1727835127442148_9112692149722470972_n.jpg

Irrespective of all political inclinations, as an Indian, we must feel proud to see how amazingly the PM of our country is received at Roma Street, Brisbane!!!

Indeed, after a long and dark night of colonial mindset... India is finally waking up and resurging.:yay:

Your Friends must be #AAPTARDS. There were ample number of people to greet Modi in Brisbane. :whistle:

yeah yeah .......200 odd people makes a house full:partay: .....go to gurudawara in brisbane during sunday morning .............then u will see how many desi are there...............and why didnt they go to meet Feku:taz:

yeah yeah .......200 odd people makes a house full:partay: .....go to gurudawara in brisbane during sunday morning .............then u will see how many desi are there...............and why didnt they go to meet Feku:taz:

ab chahe 200 aye ya 200000000, but Modi is the PM.PERIOD.

Yeh koi election rally nhi chal rhi.

Aur Kejru ke hath sey jhadu bhi chali gyi aur ab DELHI bhi jane wala hai!! :partay:

Back
Top Bottom