What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

The SAD are a sorry excuse for a party mate, as a Punjabi I am ashamed that my state is being run into the ground like this. I've heard from family and friends just what kind of nonsense Mr Badal and his family get up to in Punjab as far as corruption and graft go. Punjab is one of the wealthiest states in India and could be a real success story like Gujarat but shortsightedness and ineptitude are destroying this great state.

I am hoping the BJP come in and govern Punjab and turn it around because the SAD aren't doing Punjab any favours whatsoever.

Punjab used to be the Wealthiest state of India. It no longer is. :disagree:

BJP has no base in Punjab, they can't form Government on their own in near future. :cray:

my friend from brisbane said only a handful of desi attended Modi's speech in Brisbane.

well as far Aussie media goes , Modi is no where:what: .....its like Feku dont exist for aussie media ...........they are just talking about Obama , Putin , and China President ...............feku is no where :buba_phone: .

i told u feku ......wear AAP t-Shirt ........u would have repeated marrison garden in brisbane:hitwall:

AK-49 the Drama Queen of Indian Politics. :cheesy:

10734051_1727553040803690_688173776374221659_n.jpg

Punjab used to be the Wealthiest state of India. It no longer is. :disagree:

BJP has no base in Punjab, they can't form Government on their own in near future. :cray:
i had same views for haryana also..i was damn sure that a non-jat party with no base could not win haryana but amit shah is a magician..he can do anything

i had same views for haryana also..i was damn sure that a non-jat party with no base could not win haryana but amit shah is a magician..he can do anything

BJP is quite capable of demolishing caste difference and dynamics in elections. :laugh:

my friend from brisbane said only a handful of desi attended Modi's speech in Brisbane.

well as far Aussie media goes , Modi is no where:what: .....its like Feku dont exist for aussie media ...........they are just talking about Obama , Putin , and China President ...............feku is no where :buba_phone: .

i told u feku ......wear AAP t-Shirt ........u would have repeated marrison garden in brisbane:hitwall:

Your Friends must be #AAPTARDS. There were ample number of people to greet Modi in Brisbane. :whistle:

I know Punjab, what BJP did in Haryana; AAP did it in General Elections. Moreover, their leader of Punjab HS Phoolka is a gem of a Person. AAP has more chance of doing what BJP did in Haryana, not BJP.

Back
Top Bottom