What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

This scumbag is airing advertisements in all the Radio Stations in Delhi, which would cost in Crores, each month. However, he still says hamare pass Chanda Nahi Hai. :crazy:
that too on all channels .. I end up listening to his crap for 20 mins daily on an average on my way to office.

@Prometheus Veere mainu ye gal dasso, how will your Mango Man party going to create 8 Lakh jobs in Delhi by bashing privatization, bashing industrialists and distributing taxpayers money as freebies. (Hope you won't switch to Akali Dal supporter mode before answering my question). :partay:

Kejriwal woos youth, promises 800,000 jobs, Wi-Fi across Delhi - The Times of India
didn't you heard what he said? he said he wants the youth to create job not get them. He covered his behind already. He will blame 100,000 out of 800,000 guys for not generating jobs for the rest.

@Prometheus Veere mainu ye gal dasso, how will your Mango Man party going to create 8 Lakh jobs in Delhi by bashing privatization, bashing industrialists and distributing taxpayers money as freebies. (Hope you won't switch to Akali Dal supporter mode before answering my question). :partay:

Kejriwal woos youth, promises 800,000 jobs, Wi-Fi across Delhi - The Times of India

i dont live in delhi .............nor supporter of kejru ...........for me anyone win delhi doesnot effect my health

didn't you heard what he said? he said he wants the youth to create job not get them. He covered his behind already. He will blame 100,000 out of 800,000 guys for not generating jobs for the rest.

we will bring back black money in 150 days -BJP

i dont live in delhi .............nor supporter of kejru ...........for me anyone win delhi doesnot effect my health
Kejriwal started polishing his Bhangra skills, once he lose Delhi he will be moving to Punjab. A serious hypothetical question though ... would you want to see AK as Punjab's CM.

Kejriwal started polishing his Bhangra skills, once he lose Delhi he will be moving to Punjab. A serious hypothetical question though ... would you want to see AK as Punjab's CM.

he cant become CM of Punjab ...........if u see history of Punjab , whenever a party has projected a non-jat sikh as CM candidate , it has lost miserably

yeah yeah call us racist ......but most probably Bhagwant Mann or ChotePur will be candidate

he cant become CM of Punjab ...........if u see history of Punjab , whenever a party has projected a non-jat sikh as CM candidate , it has lost miserably

yeah yeah call us racist ......but most probably Bhagwant Mann or ChotePur will be candidate
I meant would you like to see AK as CM if he loses Delhi not whether he would get elected or not.

Great move. It's a pity that the age is not on Sridharan's side. However it's a valuable addition to Mr Prabhu's team.
Well that's true but considering he can pick his own team and will merely be leading it I'm sure even at his age he is more than capable of producing great results. He won't necessarily need to be working flat out if he has the right team around him- he just needs to provide the grand strategy.

Back
Top Bottom