What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Why you avoiding answer, Delhi is just a unit of your Grand Aam Admi Party.
??????????

question???

dude u are asking question about rocket science from a arts student ....and expect an answer at any cost???

when i dont even care about Delhi AAP why I am supposed to answer??? go ask from some delhi walas

In other news .......SAD appointed Bibi Jagir kaur as party observer for gurdaspur ................Who is Jagir Kaur ?? ex president of SGPC and ex-minister ........currently out on bail in case killing his daughter .......she was convicted of murder by session court now case is in higher courts ........

another shinning example of steps taken to remove criminals from Politics:enjoy:

In other news .......SAD appointed Bibi Jagir kaur as party observer for gurdaspur ................Who is Jagir Kaur ?? ex president of SGPC and ex-minister ........currently out on bail in case killing his daughter .......she was convicted of murder by session court now case is in higher courts ........

another shinning example of steps taken to remove criminals from Politics:enjoy:
The SAD are a sorry excuse for a party mate, as a Punjabi I am ashamed that my state is being run into the ground like this. I've heard from family and friends just what kind of nonsense Mr Badal and his family get up to in Punjab as far as corruption and graft go. Punjab is one of the wealthiest states in India and could be a real success story like Gujarat but shortsightedness and ineptitude are destroying this great state.

I am hoping the BJP come in and govern Punjab and turn it around because the SAD aren't doing Punjab any favours whatsoever.

Back
Top Bottom