What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

doesn't congress also pay crowds?
No they never do such malice, every single attendee comes forward voluntarily seeing their flawless track record of - nation first policies, transparency, anti divisive politics, visionary governance and last but not the least their hierarchical principles :)

No they never do such malice, even single attendee comes forward voluntarily seeing their flawless track record of - nation first policies, transparency, anti divisive politics, visionary governance and last but not the least their hierarchical principles :)

in punjab , parties never pay money to crowd ................they just open langar of DARU

@Sidak a buddy of Badals can be of no good:what:

I know wats happening in Australia ...........Modi is no where in national media .............they are more obessed with Chinese President ..........
u know Chinese President is gonna be guest of many provincial govt.
states like Tasmania earn their bread and butter from Chinese tourists .............so is Perth which relies on mineral export to china

It's not only you have sources in Australia but other too can have. I know China enjoyes leverage over India in Down under and Chinese Premiere is going to get more coverage. I just refuting your point that not even 200 odd people came in NaMo's Support. He is getting ample support in Austrlaia including Punjabis.:whistle:

Sydney getting Modified. :cheesy:

10292439_607012139426054_3345400938550912922_n.jpg

No they never do such malice, every single attendee comes forward voluntarily seeing their flawless track record of - nation first policies, transparency, anti divisive politics, visionary governance and last but not the least their hierarchical principles :)

I hope this is Sarcasm. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I do agree though, there is a large number of his fans that are over zealous in promoting Modi.

I Bash Modi when he is Wrong or BJP. For this, I've been hurled slangs by Hindutva Supporters on PDF. I just trying to show other member that his claims are phoney.:o:

Bai, Foolishness and Pride goes hand in hand. :enjoy:

what ??/ now i cant even troll some BJPtards??? these feku bhakts abused me big time whenever i used to say there is no feku wave in Punjab ...................o_O ...

Back
Top Bottom