What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Mere dada/dadi, nana/nani, chacha, mama log sirf hathchhap ko vote dete the. :rolleyes::lol: BTW I can't understand your love/hate for Akalis. :eek:

I am a Akali ............Akali Dal is a very old organisation ..........more then a century .......sadly taken over by likes of badals and other gundas .............which made it a family party and used it for financial gains and gunda gardi .........:(

we just want our old Party back ..........the way it was 30 years ago at the time of longewal

there is no fault of other good people in the akali dal ....their own image is getting tarnished because of badals

Universities have a procedure where students can ask them to recheck the answer sheets and then modified marks are issued on a new marksheet.

This is a standard practice for all students who feel they got less marks than they deserve.

Since both these marksheets are different, it does appear as if the marks was changed by the university after rechecking. I myself has two mark-sheets for my 3rd Semester where I had failed one subject but passed after reverification. Its absurd to ASSUME GUILT and rejoice.

The matter is in court and let the court decide. An earlier enquiry commission has already cleared him of any wrong doing.

Same with Kerala they are deep into communism.
Sorry,No thankz...Kerala BJP unit is worser than Congress and Marxists..No,BJP or any other nationalist parties are not suitable in SI states,Karnataka,Kerala are perfect examples..On the other hand Tamilnadu was developed because of the staunch regionalistic polices of Dravida wings...We Keralities use to vote for congress all the years,especially in Loksabha..But nothing given back from the congress central governments...They even backstabbed us on many occasions..Personally i prefer a hardcore regional party in Kerala..

Universities have a procedure where students can ask them to recheck the answer sheets and then modified marks are issued on a new marksheet.

This is a standard practice for all students who feel they got less marks than they deserve.

Since both these marksheets are different, it does appear as if the marks was changed by the university after rechecking. I myself has two mark-sheets for my 3rd Semester where I had failed one subject but passed after reverification. Its absurd to ASSUME GUILT and rejoice.

The matter is in court and let the court decide. An earlier enquiry commission has already cleared him of any wrong doing.
theek hai Bhakt:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

I take it that you have never failed a subject back in college and given your paper for re-evaluation ? :coffee:

why u think I am APPtard ????? does ur feku Bhakti teaches to labell anyone as AAPtard who posts something about BJP???

strange logic of Bhakts.....i like it:enjoy:

now repeat after me ..........Sharad Pawar from Naturally corrupt party is not corrupt and Sajid lone is a die hard Indian Nationalist:taz::taz:

mean while love is in the air for ANIL JOSHI ........the supa dupa star gunda of BJP from Punjab
The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Punjab

any comments on ANil joshi ?? Bjptards???

that dude is already going to jail for many criminal cases .....which even includes bogus voting:toast_sign:

why u think I am APPtard ????? does ur feku Bhakti teaches to labell anyone as AAPtard who posts something about BJP???

strange logic of Bhakts.....i like it:enjoy:

now repeat after me ..........Sharad Pawar from Naturally corrupt party is not corrupt and Sajid lone is a die hard Indian Nationalist:taz::taz:

I recognize Aaptards when I see one :coffee:

mean while love is in the air for ANIL JOSHI ........the supa dupa star gunda of BJP from Punjab
The Tribune, Chandigarh, India - Punjab
any comments on ANil joshi ?? Bjptards???that dude is already going to jail for many criminal cases .....which even includes bogus voting:toast_sign:

The problems in punjab has got to do more with its religion, culture, history and neighbourhood. No poing in blaming BJP for your problems.

Back
Top Bottom