What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Nope i read nothing about Amethy whatever

Amethi ki Princess-Rani Jo bhi this - she asked Motion Lal Nehru to fight some case. At that time, he charged 5 Lakhs for it. He lost it, case refilled - 5 Lakh more charged. Again lost the case, case had be filled in UK, again he charged 5 Lakhs to the Lady. They used some, illegitimate ways and win the case. In return lady awarded some Portion/Property of Amethi to Moti. Since, then they treat Amethi as there baap ki Jageer.

Amethi ki Princess-Rani Jo bhi this - she asked Motion Lal Nehru to fight some case. At that time, he charged 5 Lakhs for it. He lost it, case refilled - 5 Lakh more charged. Again lost the case, case had be filled in UK, again he charged 5 Lakhs to the Lady. They used some, illegitimate ways and win the case. In return lady awarded some Portion/Property of Amethi to Moti. Since, then they treat Amethi as there baap ki Jageer.
Aab kisi ke baap ki nahi rahegi Amethi :)

His ancestry is traced to a guy named Raj Kaul. (Kaul is a Kashmiri Pandit surname).
Raj Kaul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So it was in 1716, I think you also remember that time they were forcing Kashmiri Pandits to convert in Islam
Maybe he or his family converted into Islam and thats why Jawaharlal Nehru's grand father was a Muslim? :D

Aab kisi ke baap ki nahi rahegi Amethi :)

Raj Kaul - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
So it was in 1716, I think you also remember that time they were forcing Kashmiri Pandits to convert in Islam
Maybe he or his family converted into Islam and thats why Jawaharlal Nehru's grand father was a Muslim? :D

Conspiracy Theories - Apparently, due to this very reason Congress is Pro-Muslim and Appeasement + Anti-Sikh. :sick:

I'n guessing he's Sanjiv gandhi's dad...for his marriage took place in Mohammed yunus's house...and there should be a reason why sanjiv gandhi was a muslim when he died.
I also believe that he is father of Sanjiv.... :p
Conspiracy Theories - Apparently, due to this very reason Congress is Pro-Muslim and Appeasement + Anti-Sikh. :sick:
Aurangzeb died in 1707...It was Mughal era maybe Kashmiri Pandit converted into Muslims...

Who ever he was .. it's all gone now. And this Gandhi family has no future in Indian politics.

more over , how much i hate Akalis ............I will still vote my Akali MLA of my town:rofl::rofl:
About AAP .............Likes of Phoolkha , Bhagwant , Dharamveer , Chotepur are face of Punjab AAP..........check them out then accuse AAP Punjab:smitten:

Mere dada/dadi, nana/nani, chacha, mama log sirf hathchhap ko vote dete the. :rolleyes::lol: BTW I can't understand your love/hate for Akalis. :eek:

Mere dada/dadi, nana/nani, chacha, mama log sirf hathchhap ko vote dete the. :rolleyes::lol: BTW I can't understand your love/hate for Akalis. :eek:

Any online Article or eBook on life of Maulana Abdul Kalam?

Back
Top Bottom