What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Sorry,No thankz...Kerala BJP unit is worser than Congress and Marxists..No,BJP or any other nationalist parties are not suitable in SI states,Karnataka,Kerala are perfect examples..On the other hand Tamilnadu was developed because of the staunch regionalistic polices of Dravida wings...We Keralities use to vote for congress all the years,especially in Loksabha..But nothing given back from the congress central governments...They even backstabbed us on many occasions..Personally i prefer a hardcore regional party in Kerala..

I don't think Kerala is going to have a regional party, it would be rotating between communists and Congress. The Malayalis I know are communists inside and would likely vote left wing parties.

Nehru Built Airports Not IITs

B2Y13mtCUAAWipB[1].jpg

Has anyone here read M.O.Mathai's book "Reminiscences of the Nehru age"..? Its very revealing even though M.O.Mathai is a self confessed Nehru worshiper. I myself read in Germany as this book is banned in India and is not available anywhere.

For those ready to use Google : There is a chapter "She" which is missing from the book. However a bit of googling will help and you can get to know the real Indira...

Has anyone here read M.O.Mathai's book "Reminiscences of the Nehru age"..? Its very revealing even though M.O.Mathai is a self confessed Nehru worshiper. I myself read in Germany as this book is banned in India and is not available anywhere.

For those ready to use Google : There is a chapter "She" which is missing from the book. However a bit of googling will help and you can get to know the real Indira...

Pappu's existence and his BIL "Rabert" Vadra is a bigger shame than anything M.O. Mathai can write :angel:

Back
Top Bottom