What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Never know about him in AAP, I was referring to those who normally appeared on TV. I don't talk in billion. When I used to listen to AAP on TV, I was feeling Licence Raj is returning back to India. o_Oo_O

well , thats funny .......u didnt knew how many good people are in AAP ...........and just branded everyone in same category .

do u see me clubbing everyone in BJP or Akalis in same boat??? I take name of individual politicians and leaders ........

Jaitley is my Fav. BJP leader .....ask @jha :-)

more over , how much i hate Akalis ............I will still vote my Akali MLA of my town:rofl::rofl:

About AAP .............Likes of Phoolkha , Bhagwant , Dharamveer , Chotepur are face of Punjab AAP..........check them out then accuse AAP Punjab:smitten:

@INDIC @ranjeet @Yogijaat @Sidak @levina @Ravi Nair @WAR-rior @SpArK @Mike_Brando @kaykay @khujliwal
How many of you guys knew that grand father of Jawaharlal Nehru was Ghiyasuddin Ghazi he adopted Hindu name Gangadhar to escape hunting down by the British.:o::o:
Gangadhar Nehru - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I didn't knew that :(
news to me!!!
but i am not surprised....if Indira Gandhi's hubby feroze Gandhy could become Gandhi...then anything is possible in the Nehru family. :D

news to me!!!
but i am not surprised....if Indira Gandhi's hubby feroze Gandhy could become Gandhi...then anything is possible in the Nehru family. :D
Look at this :p
nehru-family1.jpg

Bhai how can you say its a conspiracy theory ? :what:

His family and relatives all of them were Kashmiri pandits, his family surname was Koul before switching to Nehru. The Muslim rulers of India admired Kashmiri Pandits for their knowledge and hired them and same about his family hired by Mughals.

@Jaat Rock He has Mugal Lineage. Britishers were hunting down Muguls. To save his ***, his Grandfather became Nehru. Did you read about Amethy and why Fake Gandhi's call it their Property?

His family and relatives all of them were Kashmiri pandits, his family surname was Koul before switching to Nehru. The Muslim rulers of India admired Kashmiri Pandits for their knowledge and hired them and same about his family hired by Mughals.
And where from you read all that? :azn:

well , thats funny .......u didnt knew how many good people are in AAP ...........and just branded everyone in same category .

do u see me clubbing everyone in BJP or Akalis in same boat??? I take name of individual politicians and leaders ........

Jaitley is my Fav. BJP leader .....ask @jha :-)

more over , how much i hate Akalis ............I will still vote my Akali MLA of my town:rofl::rofl:

About AAP .............Likes of Phoolkha , Bhagwant , Dharamveer , Chotepur are face of Punjab AAP..........check them out then accuse AAP Punjab:smitten:

I vote based on party/alliance manifesto and I felt AAP talked nothing about economy, unemployment, roads etc. BTW I voted for Telugu Desam Party, as they had an alliance with BJP. ;)

Back
Top Bottom