What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Dr. Swamy is said to have declined an invite to join the cabinet. He is said to be keen to focus on " Congress Mukta Bharat"...

Seriously ? That is quite unlike him. He was keen on the finance ministry earlier. He too like Modi, wanted to etch his name in history by doing something Great.

I think he is million times better than politicians of Mango Man party. ;)

He should be good enough to work in "Modi" Cabinet.. No wonder his whole ministry has been repackaged with new joinees.

Who gives a f**k about Mango man party now..? :D We are way past that stage. Now waiting for real achchhe din..

Seriously ? That is quite unlike him. He was keen on the finance ministry earlier. He too like Modi, wanted to etch his name in history by doing something Great.

All this may have been spread by Swami-fans. But He does hate SG and Congress a lot.. Modi might have given him a free pass to go after the "family"...

People love Jaitley because he is loyal to Modi, without that what is his worth ?

He seems to be loyal to Lutyens circle as well. Sooner than later, he will have to make a choice. He should have been grateful that even after loosing a self-chosen seat in wave election, He is holding the biggest ministry. And all he has to show for is some tinkering here and some tinkering there.

He should be good enough to work in "Modi" Cabinet.. No wonder his whole ministry has been repackaged with new joinees.

Who gives a f**k about Mango man party now..? :D We are way past that stage. Now waiting for real achchhe din..

Mango man party has no idea about Indian economy, the way they attacked industrialists, investment and support freebies, I always felt licence raj is coming back to India. :fie:

All this may have been spread by Swami-fans. But He does hate SG and Congress a lot.. Modi might have given him a free pass to go after the "family"...

Dr. Swami is quite unpredictable and does not fear Modi, he respects Modi.

My take is that Modi tested him by asking him to fight Sonia in Rai Bareilley and Dr. Swamy failed the test by refusing that request. Smriti Irani also followed Modi's instruction and fought Pappu and lost. But she still made it into the Cabinet as its youngest member.

Dr. Swamy would certainly have joined the cabinet if he had even fought and lost. No one expected him to win anyway. Even AJ lost in punjab and is still the FM.

I think Dr. Sway was a victim of his own intelligence. He was "over smart" and I think he realizes it now so now he holds his peace with Modi. The problem is that age is not with him. This is/was his last chance to make a significant difference.

He seems to be loyal to Lutyens circle as well. Sooner than later, he will have to make a choice. He should have been grateful that even after loosing a self-chosen seat in wave election, He is holding the biggest ministry. And all he has to show for is some tinkering here and some tinkering there.

I agree. A leopard does not change its spots. AJ is a Delhi animal with all its inherent corruption and nepotism. But I think he is a VERY good judge of character and that is why Modi trusts him.

Dr. Swami is quite unpredictable and does not fear Modi, he respects Modi.

My take is that Modi tested him by asking him to fight Sonia in Rai Bareilley and Dr. Swamy failed the test by refusing that request. Smriti Irani also followed Modi's instruction and fought Pappu and lost. But she still made it into the Cabinet as its youngest member.

Dr. Swamy would certainly have joined the cabinet if he had even fought and lost. No one expected him to win anyway. Even AJ lost in punjab and is still the FM.

I think Dr. Sway was a victim of his own intelligence. He was "over smart" and I think he realizes it now so now he holds his peace with Modi. The problem is that age is not with him. This is/was his last chance to make a significant difference.

No, Dr. Swamy was not offered a ticket. Never heard of him being asked to contest against Sonia.

I agree. A leopard does not change its spots. AJ is a Delhi animal with all its inherent corruption and nepotism. But I think he is a VERY good judge of character and that is why Modi trusts him.

Then He should be given charge of Ministry of Characters :D Finance should be given to no nonsense chaps ... Only relief is tht his team is packed with good people.

Back
Top Bottom