What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Brother, there was a REASON why Sonia Gandhi Din't Wanted MMS to fight elections AT LEAST in 2009 (when he could have won easily as he was the sitting PM).

When you come as ELECTED, you have a different confidence as you know, people BACK you.

Well you cant blame sonia for that... You need to blame MMS..... As a PM did he not have the confidence to contest in an election???? As a PM why did he not have the confidence to take a call on contesting an election????

Its important Modi reverses the british imposed takeover of Indian temples and grants it freedom a full 68 years after India got independence. :tdown:

The following acts have to be repealed completely or modified drastically.

1. Regulation XIX of Bengal Code, 1810
2. Regulation VII of Madras Code, 1817
3. The Religious Endowments Act, 1863
4. The Indian Trusts Act, 1882
5. THE MADRAS HINDU RELIGIOUS AND CHARITABLE ENDOWMENTS ACT, 1951
6. Tamil Nadu Hindu Religious and Charitable Endowments Act 1959
7. Karnataka Religious Institutions and Charitable Institutions Act 1997

These are the laws I know of that is designed to loot Hindu temples and emasculate them.

Others are free to contribute to this list.

I think Modi govt will do it this term. Gadakari was favorably disposed towards the Hindu position on Ram Setu issue, likewise the temples too would be freed. It is shocking to know that 80% of the funds from temples were used only for minority welfare.

You mean Modi had a hand in it?

If yes, what do you think was he getting? i thought he had good relations with Jaya?

I don't know if he did have a hand in this but after those names are removed from politics there wont really be any decent political party left , BJP will be having a field day

You mean Modi had a hand in it?

If yes, what do you think was he getting? i thought he had good relations with Jaya?

He also had very good relations with Keshu Bhai Patel and Shankar SIngh Vaghela.. ;)

OT : This case and the decision is not handiwork of Modi. neither will be the case against next politicians. Difference between Sonia and Modi is that Sonia used to scare the politicians into submission by using CBI bogey and Modi will slay their political career with the very same weapon. We are going to witness a unique brand of polite but ruthless cleansing of political rot in our system.

He also had very good relations with Keshu Bhai Patel and Shankar SIngh Vaghela.. ;)

OT : This case and the decision is not handiwork of Modi. neither will be the case against next politicians. Difference between Sonia and Modi is that Sonia used to scare the politicians into submission by using CBI bogey and Modi will slay their political career with the very same weapon. We are going to witness a unique brand of polite but ruthless cleansing of political rot in our system.

what about the graft in Andhra Prades/Telangana by all parties? What about Yeddy and the Reddy brothers in Karnataka?

Well you cant blame sonia for that... You need to blame MMS..... As a PM did he not have the confidence to contest in an election???? As a PM why did he not have the confidence to take a call on contesting an election????

The answer is, he has no balls. MMS is a timid, mild mannered academic.

what about the graft in Andhra Prades/Telangana by all parties? What about Yeddy and the Reddy brothers in Karnataka?

BJP has no presence in Andhra/Telangana.. So nothing can be done there. Reddy brothers are almost phased out now. Same will happen with Yeddy if he is proven guilty.

Rajdeep Sardesai being abused at Madison Square Garden by the public.
Don't know whom to blame :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom