What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Right man ? you must be joking. He was the wrong man in the wrong place but in the right party.

Otherwise no one in their right mind would have made such a spineless bureaucrat PM for 10 years. That is 10 years of our lives stolen from us.

He was not a PM material, but would have proven as a competent Finance minister ( Finance minister's job is probably most bureaucratic in cabinet) under a strong PM. His economic ideology was closer to that of BJP, rather than congress.One of the reason that sonia,the fairy godmother, did not allowed him to improve economy.

@jha @Indischer @Rajaraja Chola @JanjaWeed @Star Wars

I had a look at The Hindu today and other newspapers on the Jayalalitha case.

but, why are there so many Tamilian posters who support Jaya, that too a convicted crook :o:

She is actually pretty good at governance as compared to most of the other politicians we have , honestly if there was ever a third front PM i would be wishing it was jaya ...

He was not a PM material, but would have proven as a competent Finance minister ( Finance minister's job is probably most bureaucratic in cabinet) under a strong PM. His economic ideology was closer to that of BJP, rather than congress.One of the reason that sonia,the fairy godmother, did not allowed him to improve economy.

MMS would have made a good Bureaucrat, but he NEVER had the stuff Ministers are made of. He APPEARED as a good FM because he was acting as a Proxy for PV Narasimha Rao.

Without a PVR to stick his hands into MMS and make him do the puppet dance, MMS turned out to be a Tragic joke.

@jha @Indischer @Rajaraja Chola @JanjaWeed @Star Wars

I had a look at The Hindu today and other newspapers on the Jayalalitha case.

but, why are there so many Tamilian posters who support Jaya, that too a convicted crook :o:

As I had posted in one post earlier, the governance of 2006-11 under Karuna was the worst in the history of TN. Karuna's children and grandchildren ran the show. They owned everything from cement, sand, steel rods , had stake in everything. Azhagiri, whose base is madurai and deep south, didnt allow a single land purchase above 10lakh without commission to him.
All film producers were arm twisted to give distribution rights to companies owned by Karuna's grandson. It was anarchy.

Jaya came, and put a pull stop to all of this. And I must say, this time, her governance was so so really good, better administration was visible. No law and order problems, good social schemes etc .
If you ask me I would say, right verdict, wrong time. She was a staunchly nationalist, and she was the one who hunted LTTE cadres in early 1990's, and even during the height to tamil nationalism in 2011's, due to SL problems, she put to jail the people who spoke against India. I would say, if not for Modi, she was the best choice of PM. A sensible person, a bit like Mao, who brushes aside criticism.

As I had posted in one post earlier, the governance of 2006-11 under Karuna was the worst in the history of TN. Karuna's children and grandchildren ran the show. They owned everything from cement, sand, steel rods , had stake in everything. Azhagiri, whose base is madurai and deep south, didnt allow a single land purchase above 10lakh without commission to him.
All film producers were arm twisted to give distribution rights to companies owned by Karuna's grandson. It was anarchy.

Jaya came, and put a pull stop to all of this. And I must say, this time, her governance was so so really good, better administration was visible. No law and order problems, good social schemes etc .
If you ask me I would say, right verdict, wrong time. She was a staunchly nationalist, and she was the one who hunted LTTE cadres in early 1990's, and even during the height to tamil nationalism in 2011's, due to SL problems, she put to jail the people who spoke against India. I would say, if not for Modi, she was the best choice of PM. A sensible person, a bit like Mao, who brushes aside criticism.

I agree, timing of this was really wrong Jaya is a staunch nationalist and is one of the few really good CM's . Its sad she is out of politics because of 60 crore scam while the ones with 60,000cr are walking free

deac088c9c78a5d7c78878260dda237b.jpg

You should post this on the other thread....there are a number of dumbo lankans who dont understand this.

Anyway, avunga kitta paesi onnu maara porathilla, thirrupi thirrupi athaya thaan solluvangae.

You should post this on the other thread....there are a number of dumbo lankans who dont understand this.

Anyway, avunga kitta paesi onnu maara porathilla, thirrupi thirrupi athaya thaan solluvangae.

True. Other state people and lankans dont know about her. They cling on to her comments on regional chauvnism , which every state people politician does for political purposes. Like Mulayam who promoted Hindi, Mayawati- welfare DAlits, Shiv Sena- Marathi pride etc.

Back
Top Bottom