What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

10354894_801331976556228_6888614220955915457_n.jpg

Prime Minister Narendra Modi visited Jammu and Kashmir today to review the situation due to the unfortunate floods in the State. He held meetings with Governor Shri NN Vohra, CM Shri Omar Abdullah and top officials.

The PM said, "This is a national-level disaster. We stand shoulder to shoulder with the people of J&K in this hour of crisis." PM added that he shares the pain of those who are suffering due to the floods.

Prime Minister announced Rs. 1000 crore additional special project assistance for flood relief and rehabilitation.

10659260_550143538449688_2148769029988918644_n.jpg

Your google seems not functioning properly??....google..political killing fields of Kerala..
or,Do you thinking that killing culture is exclusively for Marxists,Muslims and Christians of India??

"My Google" is working fine. Yeah I referenced that article only. Which is why I said it vaguely hints because it boldly cannot declare. Yes, the killing culture is exclusively for Marxists and Muslims of India.

Albeit in middle east parties like BJP are not allowed to open an office.

Thanks to SICK-ULU-ARS like you who first don't elect BJP in Kerala & also don't let them establish it's offices in whichever country you work............... :disagree:

P.S. I just found out that we can give 3 abuses in the same word.................

SICK - ULU & ***(DONKEY) :enjoy:

Thanks to SICK-ULU-ARS like you who first don't elect BJP in Kerala & also don't let them establish it's offices in whichever country you work............... :disagree:
First let BJP prove itself in Kerala then it might get some votes. :coffee:

arp2041 said:
P.S. I just found out that we can give 3 abuses in the same word.................

SICK - ULU & ***(DONKEY) :enjoy:
Good one!!
All the 3 BLESSED words suit you so well. :P

You are justifying one mistake based on another mistake.
Should this be extended to other aspects as well?
Nope..we can't blame these types of peoples and societies....
Too much religious thoughts make one blind/dumb...

Dumb people appear dumb. Religion has nothing to do with this.

Its got everything to do with general lack of intelligence. :cheesy:

Yes, the killing culture is exclusively for Marxists and Muslims of India.
well..Then,Who are those killing Muslims and Marxists????..Or,Are you saying that Marxists and Muslims killing each other in India??..
its not fair to generalize a section..The common Marxists are very good people..There are some rotten eggs in every other society,who are indulging in all these crimes..Actually overhemly majority of Kerala CPM members are always against these wrong doings..Thats what a lot of CPM members are leaving from the party in Kerala...

Dumb people appear dumb. Religion has nothing to do with this.

Its got everything to do with general lack of intelligence. :cheesy:
manva..Who made them dumbs??..
yes,religion has nothing to do with this...its not religion but the so called modern religious preachers and interpreters for their own petty gains.....sadly,many are falling into their traps...

manva..Who made them dumbs??..
yes,religion has nothing to do with this...its not religion but the so called modern religious preachers and interpreters for their own petty gains.....sadly,many are falling into their traps...

Genetics, poor nutrition and a poorer education system.

Genetics, poor nutrition and a poorer education system.
genetics???...but Indian Muslims were also hindu once??..
i am talking about all religions..,fundamentalism and extremism are on rise in every religion...

genetics???...but Indian Muslims were also hindu once??..
i am talking about all religions..,fundamentalism and extremism are on rise in every religion...

I forgot to mention environment.

Indian muslims do not get access to the same environment and quality of education in most cases. The vast majority of muslism in India is also converts from lower caste so statistically genetics also do no run in their favour.

Kerala muslims are an exception as far as genetics and environment are concerned. Most of them are upper caste converts.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention environment.

Indian muslims do to get access to the same environment and quality of education in most cases. The vast majority of muslism in India is also converts from lower caste so statistically genetics also do no run in their favour.

Kerala muslims are an exception as far as genetics and environment are concerned. Most of them are upper caste converts.
Sorry..u mean present Indian Muslims are behaving like this because majority converts were from lower caste hindus??..
you sounds more like a Malayali namboodiri in 18th century..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom