What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

PM plays drums in Japan as India reels under power crisis, Rahul Gandhi says - The Times of India

AMETHI: Congress vice-president Rahul Gandhi on Thursday stepped up attack against Prime Minister Narendra Modi, saying that the PM "plays drums in Japan as India reels under a power crisis"

Speaking to reporters in his constituency Amethi, Gandhi said that the BJP government, after being in power for over 100 days, has failed to deliver the promises it made to the people.

"Prime Minister had promised he would tackle corruption and inflation. Government has forgotten its promises," he said in a strong attack on Modi.

41702710.cms

Rahul Gandhi said that Modi is playing drums in Japan while there is no electricity in India. (PTI photo)

Speaking on the infighting that has clouded the Congress party since their election defeat, he said, "These types of tensions have always been there, we will deal with that."

Prime Minister Narendra Modi returned yesterday after concluding his 5-day trip to Japan, which promised to give $35 billion to India over the next five years for developmental projects, as the two sides agreed to enhance their strategic cooperation to a new level.

Yes,

As if India was a power surplus state 100 days ago. Now India is facing power crisis.

Notice the 150 BJP and RSS activists have been murdered, whereas others have only died and not murdered by RSS.
yeah..CPM cadres were all died due to chickenpox and malaria...
you don't know anything about kannur district and its political history,i think..That area has been notorious for brutal political murders..Even ahimsawadi congress has lot of goonda and quotation gangs there..yes,Its all started when CPM murdered a RSS guy in late 1970 right??...Then,who did the then following counter attacks??...BJP??..A lot of young working cadres(that includes killer gangs) in BJP are actually from RSS shakas...,RSS is working as the B team of BJP in the state..
yes,Mostly all the main stream medias in Kerala are of congress lineage,ie against Marxist naturally...

yeah..CPM cadres were all died due to chickenpox and malaria...
you don't know anything about kannur district and its political history,i think..That area has been notorious for brutal political murders..Even ahimsawadi congress has lot of goonda and quotation gangs there..yes,Its all started when CPM murdered a RSS guy in late 1970 right??...Then,who did the then following counter attacks??...BJP??..A lot of young working cadres(that includes killer gangs) in BJP are actually from RSS shakas...,RSS is working as the B team of BJP in the state..
yes,Mostly all the main stream medias in Kerala are of congress lineage,ie against Marxist naturally...

Who killed the CPM cadres? As given in the first link provided by me, PFI and NDF were mentioned as killing CPM cadres. So, again the point stands. Everyone but RSS have been named in the political killings.

Read an article about the success of Biometric Attendance system in Jharkhand in a magazine.Why is it not being implemented in the central government offices.

Anybody from Jharkhand ?

Who killed the CPM cadres? As given in the first link provided by me, PFI and NDF were mentioned as killing CPM cadres. So, again the point stands. Everyone but RSS have been named in the political killings.
They are also doing there part..Jihadi scums like NDF and PFI are very recent comers..former in early 90s and latter in 2006..usually CPM don't go too much behind them..they are well aware of its possible consequences..Mostly all these killings used to happened between 1980-1990s...
You better go through the offical site of CPM Kerala to view their cadres murdered by RSS and then NDF....
No one is blaming RSS blindly..its a reality..You better ask any Malayalis(Malayalis from North Kerala,more good) in your locality about it..
RSS has every rights to counter..i haven't seen any problem in it..but reality is reality.

Not really a political update, but if you want to help out mygov.in
My Gov
They are looking out for primarily IT people, for anyone from a solutions architect to software engineers to content managers.

Looks like they are going big on open source. I hope they do check out some things thoroughly before using them. I remember hearing that mongodb for instance was funded by the cia, and had raised some eyebrows when it was used in aadhar, not sure though, I have no experience with it.

They are also doing there part..Jihadi scums like NDF and PFI are very recent comers..former in early 90s and latter in 2006..usually CPM don't go too much behind them..they are well aware of its possible consequences..Mostly all these killings used to happened between 1980-1990s...
You better go through the offical site of CPM Kerala to view their cadres murdered by RSS and then NDF....
No one is blaming RSS blindly..its a reality..You better ask any Malayalis(Malayalis from North Kerala,more good) in your locality about it..
RSS has every rights to counter..i haven't seen any problem in it..but reality is reality.

Rubbish. Digvijay Singh and his likes would have gone to town screaming about RSS terrorists if RSS was involved.

Rubbish. Digvijay Singh and his likes would have gone to town screaming about RSS terrorists if RSS was involved.
Why CPM cadres are targeting RSS always??..any solid reasons behind it.??
No smoke without fire...
Not all CPM cadres are killers nor all RSS are saints..
Terrorism??..nope .it all falls under political murder category,Thats what many of these culprits could easily managed to escape during trials or getting less punishment in the courts...Terrorism has an entirely different meaning according to Indian law..

Why CPM cadres are targeting RSS always??..any solid reasons behind it.??
No smoke without fire...
Not all CPM cadres are killers nor all RSS are saints..
Terrorism??..nope .it all falls under political murder category,Thats what many of these culprits could easily managed to escape during trials or getting less punishment in the courts...Terrorism has an entirely different meaning according to Indian law..

No smoke without fire, right? Here you have a Congress and Communist govt taking turns to rule Kerala and not a single report blaming RSS with plenty of reports blaming all other parties. The media in Kerala is also under Christians, Commies, and Congress. Where is the smoke and where is the fire? Stop defending the indefensible.

You are ruled by savages and to lessen their criminality you want to spread the blame onto other organizations. Shame.

As to why they are murdering RSS? It is because Sikulars are willing to commit the most heinous crimes just so keep Hindu communals from despoiling their pristine Kerala.

no report for RSS involvement??...its in your very same article you posted above.. Police officials and political activists say the
main players in this ugly game of finishing off
political foes are the leftwing Marxists and
rightwing Hindu groups.

who are those right wing hindu groups?????????....pretty clear..even an infant baby know that...

no report for RSS involvement??...its in your very same article you posted above.. Police officials and political activists say the
main players in this ugly game of finishing off
political foes are the leftwing Marxists and
rightwing Hindu groups.

who are those right wing hindu groups?????????....pretty clear..even an infant baby know that...

No there is no mention except for vague statements which seculars tend to do as an equalizing act. They did not say BJP is involved in killing or RSS is involved.

No there is no mention except for vague statements which seculars tend to do as an equalizing act. They did not say BJP is involved in killing or RSS is involved.
Again..who are those right wing hindu groups???..i haven't heard about any other right wingers than RSS in Kerala..
if you any other than right winger hindu groups..enlighten me,please..

Back
Top Bottom