What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

But this incident has nothing to do with Muslims or gulf money....
kannur district is a historical strong hold of CPM...and for BJP/IUML in certain pockets..Tensions were very common between CPM,RSS,NDF cadres there..but it has been remaining relatively calm for the past few years until a section of BJP workers including two very prominent leaders left the faction and had joined CPM last year..After that incident both CPM and BJP are poaching workers on both sides to show their strength...
we can't entirely blame CPM for this particular incident..they also lost their lot of party cadres murdered by RSS and NDF..

Comrades in Kerala emulating ISIS. Beheading RSS leader.

This is sickening beyond belief but what do the communists have to do with ISIS?

Anyway I hope the police find the scum who did this soon...

wow, just wow.

I hope that the new GoI is able to sensibly keep harmony in India no matter what. This is one of the few things that can now halt or deny the new golden age India's economy is embarking on.

Increase the intel services (federal and local) and improve the police forces across India- reform them.

But this incident has nothing to do with Muslims or gulf money....
kannur district is a historical strong hold of CPM...and for BJP/IUML in certain pockets..Tensions were very common between CPM,RSS,NDF cadres there..but it has been remaining relatively calm for the past few years until a section of BJP workers including two very prominent leaders left the faction and had joined CPM last year..After that incident both CPM and BJP are poaching workers on both sides to show their strength...
we can't entirely blame CPM for this particular incident..they also lost their lot of party cadres murdered by RSS and NDF..

......That's right, its not the CMP's fault, we cannot entirely blame them :sick: Din't take long to come out of the wood work.

Kerala: CPM leaders, 7-man gang found guilty of killing party rebel | The Indian Express

A special court in Kozhikode on Wedensday found three CPI (M) leaders and a seven-member gang of killers guilty in the sensational murder case of Marxist rebel T P Chandrasekharan. The quantum of sentence would be pronounced later.

Chandarsekharan was a prominet leader of rebel marxist outfit Revolutionary Marxist Party (RMP) in the Communist stronghold Onchiyam in Kozhikode district. He was murdered on May 4, 2011.

Here is CPM's Idukki district secretary MM Mani openly saying at a public meeting at Thodupuzha in Idukki district that CPM has killed "political" enemies. :lol: ...... this is the "Kerala Model"

......That's right, its not the CMP's fault, we cannot entirely blame them :sick: Din't take long to come out of the wood work.

Kerala: CPM leaders, 7-man gang found guilty of killing party rebel | The Indian Express

A special court in Kozhikode on Wedensday found three CPI (M) leaders and a seven-member gang of killers guilty in the sensational murder case of Marxist rebel T P Chandrasekharan. The quantum of sentence would be pronounced later.

Chandarsekharan was a prominet leader of rebel marxist outfit Revolutionary Marxist Party (RMP) in the Communist stronghold Onchiyam in Kozhikode district. He was murdered on May 4, 2011.

Here is CPM's Idukki district secretary MM Mani openly saying at a public meeting at Thodupuzha in Idukki district that CPM has killed "political" enemies. :lol: ...... this is the "Kerala Model"
so what???..its quite natural in our f Indian politics...CPM has lost around 350 cadres since 1980,mostly murdered by RSS and jihadi NDF in kannur district.. i am not saying that what they did is correct..but remind this Bible saying ''for those who lives by the sword will die by the sword''...

No,

It is natural only in Bengali and Mallu politics. This does not happen in UP, Gujarat, Maharashtra ......................
yes..Gowdra,muzzafarabad,various caste/religious rivalries,continuous rape incidents all these are happening only in Kerala and West Bengal....UP and Gujarat are two among the most safest heavens on earth..

THIRUVANANTHAPURAM: BJP state spokesman V V Rajesh said that the party would not allow the Muslim League to implement its ‘Talibanism’ in the education sector.

Addressing a news conference here, Rajesh said that the Education Dept, under the Muslim League, had demoted and transferred the teachers who had served noon meal to students during Ramzan season.

Rajesh said Vadakara AEO Vijayalakshmi was demoted and transferred as head mistress, Azhchavattom High School. Last year, noon meal had not been served in many schools in Chombala-Vadakara area. Following complaints from parents, the AEO had convened a meeting of head masters and head mistresses and had arrived at a decision to provide noon meal to students who were not observing fast.

After the meeting, certain League leaders came out against the decision to serve noon meal to students during Ramzan.Rajesh said the Education Minister was behind the punitive transfer of AEO and head masters. He said the govt should reinstate the teachers or the BJP would react to such actions.

BJP's Charge Against League -The New Indian Express

Kerala model secularism

Don't blabber innane stupidities.

Your assertion was that murdering your political opponents is an Indian phenomenon. Could you provide instances of BJP workers murdering Congress workers, or Congress workers murdering BJP workers?

This culture of political murder is specific to great malluistan and Soviet Bengal.
yes..why not??..Last june a BJP worker was shot killed by Samajvadi goons near Noida,isn't??..
btw reg Kerala..Mostly all these CPM killings were done by RSS and NDF..both are not political parties either,but key elements of two religious sects...so we couldn't say that its purely political..
or killing is justifiable,if its on religious line??

Correct... Just baffling to see such violence..

there was a stream of communist party workers going to the BJP recently. This murder is designed to stem that flow and provoke a reaction I bet.

The current Communist cadres likely will become the BJP foot soldiers tomorrow. The communists are showing the chinks in their armor in the state, and the younger generation seem less interested in it.

@jha I am surprised to say why you are 'baffled.' Kannur has seen political violence on for decades between communists and RSS.

there was a stream of communist party workers going to the BJP recently. This murder is designed to stem that flow and provoke a reaction I bet.

The current Communist cadres likely will become the BJP foot soldiers tomorrow. The communists are showing the chinks in their armor in the state, and the younger generation seem less interested in it.

@jha I am surprised to say why you are 'baffled.' Kannur has seen political violence on for decades between communists and RSS.

I am surprised ( baffles was a wrong word ) because this has again started happening. Kannur was peaceful for quite some time.. There were even talks of CPM leaders taking help of RSS to defeat "secular" forces..

On a sidenote : I have been to Bengal last week after coming back to India. BJP ( and RSS) has managed to gather very significant support in rural areas. Their possessions with Swords and Parshus in their hands were quite scary. Communists have become "communal" overnight and seem very determined to take TMC head on. The situation is turning into a very scary one and rural Bengal may surpass Kannur. Both parties seem determined to attack each other at slight provocation.

What was interesting to see that even Congress and TMC people ( even "seculars") are drifting towards BJP. Times are changing probably for worse in Bengal.

I am surprised ( baffles was a wrong word ) because this has again started happening. Kannur was peaceful for quite some time.. There were even talks of CPM leaders taking help of RSS to defeat "secular" forces..

On a sidenote : I have been to Bengal last week after coming back to India. BJP ( and RSS) has managed to gather very significant support in rural areas. Their possessions with Swords and Parshus in their hands were quite scary. Communists have become "communal" overnight and seem very determined to take TMC head on. The situation is turning into a very scary one and rural Bengal may surpass Kannur. Both parties seem determined to attack each other at slight provocation.

What was interesting to see that even Congress and TMC people ( even "seculars") are drifting towards BJP. Times are changing probably for worse in Bengal.

a factor in that of course is the over the top courting of the minority vote by Mamata I think.

a factor in that of course is the over the top courting of the minority vote by Mamata I think.

Yes... One TMC leader told me " Mamta nahi rahegi jyada din.. Hindu khush nahi hain" ..

Interestingly minority people are also not happy. Almost every development work initiated in Left era has been left as it is. Bridges have been built but are useless because of no support roads... She does not seem to have a clue about administration...

Yes... One TMC leader told me " Mamta nahi rahegi jyada din.. Hindu khush nahi hain" ..

Interestingly minority people are also not happy. Almost every development work initiated in Left era has been left as it is. Bridges have been built but are useless because of no support roads... She does not seem to have a clue about administration...
Exactly,if you will look at some decisions taken by her it looks as if she has been taking advise from a third party. Her actions have drastically changed i suppose, from mamata of '11 to (CM)mamata post her winning in WB. She tends to attack anyone even EC ,with her party going hay-wire killing anyone they have a fight with.she looks no different from CPM atleast to the outsiders.

Back
Top Bottom