What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

genetics???...but Indian Muslims were also hindu once??..
i am talking about all religions..,fundamentalism and extremism are on rise in every religion...

Genetics point is wrong .Except some minor difference ot wouldnt change anything.

Sorry..u mean present Indian Muslims are behaving like this because majority converts were from lower caste hindus??..
you sounds more like a Malayali namboodiri in 18th century..

LOL...this is what you get for engaging with a fool. All the best with your bible class padre. Put me back on your ignore list.

Sorry..u mean present Indian Muslims are behaving like this because majority converts were from lower caste hindus??..
you sounds more like a Malayali namboodiri in 18th century..

with attitude like that, i wonder why the lower castes converted :tsk:

with attitude like that, i wonder why the lower castes converted :tsk:

In kerala most muslims are upper caste converts. Either Nairs or Namboodris. (either zamorin or due to Tipu sultan) Its the christians in kerala who are lower caste converts.

So your statement is probably true for Christianity in kerala.

Anyway this IS factual though off topic.

In kerala most muslims are upper caste converts. Either Nairs or Namboodris. (either zamorin or due to Tipu sultan) Its the christians in kerala who are lower caste converts.

So your statement is probably true for Christianity in kerala.

Anyway this IS factual though off topic.

Aren't Chrisitians in kerala an educated, wealthy social group?

Yes they are. What is your point ?

you said muslims in India are lower caste converts. That is why genetics also do not run in their favor.

But Christians in India who are lower caste converts do tend to do very well as a Minority group.

Don't you think that then shows that there is probably more of a problem with Muslim conservatism?

Mr these caste term dont change human minds.
Some of youths that favour terrorism

Let me be blunt here. For all his flaws abjktu is still smarter than you, only he's an attention slut. You claim to be RSS but is as thick as a brick.

You demonstrate and inability to understand the written word and expect me to compensate for your limitations. This is not kerala, so no one is going to oblige you.

Feel free to spin any amount of strawmen and demolish them to claim victory, just don't involve me in it. Now all this is off topic. start a new thread if you want to talk about these things.

you said muslims in India are lower caste converts. That is why genetics also do not run in their favor.

But Christians in India who are lower caste converts do tend to do very well as a Minority group.

Don't you think that then shows that there is probably more of a problem with Muslim conservatism?

I mentioned 4 things. Genetics, Nutrition, Quality education, Environment.

Christians in India is not a homogeneous group in terms of their caste affiliations. The one's in Goa are upper caste mix, the one's in NE are tribals.

But they get better access to nutrition, quality education and environment that favours theirs progress. Same as christians in kerala.

Muslims in kerala tend to do very well as far as education and money is concerned. The muslims in rest of India do not.

Last edited:
Genetics point is wrong .Except some minor difference ot wouldnt change anything.
what about education and living environment,then??..See most of these extremist jihadist elements are graduates or Phd holders and coming from middle and upper backgrounds...eg.Osama was an engg and afzal guru a graduate from Delhi university and both from upper family backgrounds..
sometimes i think,education has nothing to do with ones common sense...

Let me be blunt here. For all his flaws abjktu is still smarter than you, only he's an attention slut. You claim to be RSS but is as thick as a brick.

You demonstrate and inability to understand the written word and expect me to compensate for your limitations. This is not kerala, so no one is going to oblige you.

Feel free to spin any amount of strawmen and demolish them to claim victory, just don't involve me in it. Now all this is off topic. start a new thread if you want to talk about these things.

I mentioned 4 things. Genetics, Nutrition, Quality education, Environment.

Christians in India is not a homogeneous group in terms of their caste affiliations. The one's in Goa are upper caste mix, the one's in NE are tribals.

But they get better access to nutrition, quality education and environment that favours theirs progress. Same as christians in kerala.

Muslims in kerala tend to do very well as far as education and money is concerned. The muslims in rest of India do not.

Lol .manvan.I dont need your certificate for smartness .
Knowledge is not a tool for boasting.
Here you are boasting about your so called knowledge about hinduism.

In this PDF you are agreeing with Pakistani members by making that caste statement.For trolling our Pak members often use martial race theory and caste topics like you did.
Now you say muslims converted from
uppercaste are better than lower caste, indirectly you proved Pak members claim and degrade Hinduism and that was a typical Nazi mentality.

You used malabar as an example for that.But unfortunately almost all of our terror threat are from malabar.

Its all about situation and environment
.Any person can become a slave of terrorism ifone can penetrated in his minds .Education ,nobility all others are not a subject here.
Like you said it is off topic.

what about education and living environment,then??..See most of these extremist jihadist elements are graduates or Phd holders and coming from middle and upper backgrounds...eg.Osama was an engg and afzal guru a graduate from Delhi university and both from upper family backgrounds..
sometimes i think,education has nothing to do with ones common sense...
From Inception:
What is the most resilient parasite? Bacteria? A virus? An intestinal worm? An idea. Resilient... highly contagious. Once an idea has taken hold of the brain it's almost impossible to eradicate. An idea that is fully formed - fully understood - that sticks; right in there somewhere.

Basically it's about people being susceptible to certain ideologies, and less to do with economics/society/wealth.

Lol .manvan.I dont need your certificate for smartness .
Knowledge is not a tool for boasting.
Here you are boasting about your so called knowledge about hinduism.

In this PDF you are agreeing with Pakistani members by making that caste statement.For trolling our Pak members often use martial race theory and caste topics like you did.
Now you say muslims converted from
uppercaste are better than lower caste, indirectly you proved Pak members claim and degrade Hinduism and that was a typical Nazi mentality.

You used malabar as an example for that.But unfortunately almost all of our terror threat are from malabar.

Its all about situation and environment
.Any person can become a slave of terrorism ifone can penetrated in his minds .Education ,nobility all others are not a subject here.
Like you said it is off topic.

I don't care what pakistani members say. I don't even care what half the Indian member here say. If what they say bothers you then its you who have a problem. You wrestle with pigs, you get dirty.

Terror threats from kerala has nothing to do with caste, it has everything to do with Islam. You are unwilling to face that fact. Again not my problem.

It is a fact that many of the muslims in kerala have upper caste hindu origins. Most of it was done forcible by Hyder Ali & Tipu Sultan. I cant post links but you can look it up. Read up on Zamorins and on Mysore invasion of kerala.

Last edited:
I don't care what pakistani members say. I don't even care what half the Indian member here say. If what they say bothers you then its you who have a problem. You wrestle with pigs, you get dirty.

Terror threats from kerala has nothing to do with caste, it has everything to do with Islam. You are unwilling to face that fact. Again not my problem.

It is a fact that many of the muslims in kerala have upper caste hindu origins. Most of it was done forcible by Tipu Sultan. I cant post links but you can look it up. Read up on Zamorins and on Mysore invasion of kerala.

Most of the muslims in malabar area are uppercaste yet one of the most radicalized place in India is malabar.
Caste is not an issue when it concerns terrorism.

If you start a new thread about that Zamorin and Mysore invasion I am glad to debate with you.That is one of my favourite subject.

Top ten reasons why PM Modi's Interaction with students on Teacher's Day is a part of his 'Evil Design' to establish a 'Communal Fascist Misogynist' regime.

1) PM Modi asked students to 'needle a thread on a moonlit night'. This is his sinister plan to spoil the eyesight of our kids and to promote the sale of eyeglasses made by Ambani-Adani-Tata-Birla-The Kaanchwala Next Door'. Yahi to scam hai jee. Isiki khilaf to lad rahe hain hum.

2) PM Modi asked the students to switch off electrical gadgets when not needed. See the sheer deviousness of this plan. He wants our kids to not watch television news! That way, he can keep them away from watching Krantikaari news channels like Nehru Dynasty Television and AAP Tak.

3) PM Modi said, 'to educate a girl is to educate two families'. What a sexist, misogynist statement! Why should only girls be responsible for the education of two families? This proves that PM still has a medieval way of thinking.

4) PM Modi reiterated his government's commitment to build toilets for girls in schools. Again, how discriminatory! How can he say that toilets for girls are a priority? He is not being fair to the boys.

5) He asked educated professionals to devote one hour each week to teach in a nearby school. How can he force us to do spend ONE WHOLE HOUR to do something so down-market as teaching in a local school? Doesn't he know that we have candle marches to attend, Dharnas to plan and seminars to address in our free time?

6) PM Modi wants students and teachers to clean up the classroom every day. OMG, this evil man wants to turn our kids into janitors! Mister Prime Minister, we send our kids to school to become doctors and engineers, okay, not to become cleaners. Doesn't the school have cleaning staff to do the cleaning up?

7) Mr. Modi admitted that he used lure Shehnaiwalas at weddings with tamarind. This proves that he is against the teaching of music in schools.

8) PM Modi asked school kids to read biographies of famous people. See, he wants to start a cult of personality worshippers. How very Nazi!

9) PM Modi asked the students to 'keep the child alive in them always'. Gasp! How evil. This clearly proves that he does not want the children to grow up and think for themselves. He wants them to remain children forever so that he can brainwash them every teacher's Day!

10) While answering a student's questions, PM Modi said, he expects to be invited for the student's swearing-in ceremony as the PM in 2024! This clearly exposes Mr. Modi's evil plans to hold on to power till 2024 and to turn India into a 'communal fascist dictatorship'!

See, this is why I say this man is SO evil!!

#SickularAnalysis

Back
Top Bottom