What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

AAP Exposed Lying again , again , again and again...

1606886_10151887128823531_259169394_n.jpg

AAP has lost it. They are becoming too arrogant, abusive, ill mannered, rude & obnoxious. This is not the kind of character people voted for. Before state elections AAP was seen as aam, helpless, decent & well mannered log fighting for a honest cause. But now that they tasted power... their real character is coming out. People are not going to like this... That Anna effect is gone now. AAP will be brought down to earth within no time...

Looks like Congress's shrewd move to counter Modi with Kajriwal is going to backfire badly. Infact this will only better Modi's chances. People who were sitting in the fence will now make up their mind for Modi.. an anarchist is the last thing country wants!

Modi / BJP lovers along with Congressies ..........are very quick to critize a newly formed party made by mostly non-politians .............

these lovers should atleast consider a thing that if this party fails .......nothing ........means nothing will ever stand up against the politians

and thats what poiltians wants.

good luck to u guys in destroying the nation more.........

on lighter note .............. fear of a year old party united the BJP and congress lovers........
i wish we see more of it in future

to the united india.................even if is from fear of a party.....xD

a question to modi lovers.......

modi cries about dynasty in politics ,........

and what about his allies....
here is a example....

Cheif Minister - Parkash badal

dy cm - Sukhbir badal ( his son)

Cabinet minister - bikram majithiya ( brother in law of sukhbir )

Member of parliament - harsimrat badal (wife of sukhbir)

fun fact - Bikram majitiya is accused of drug smuggling

about lal bati culture-

any guesses how many vehiles and security personals Badals use at tax payers expense/

hint - along parkash badal uses double the vehiles used by indian prime minister

Last edited:
Strange....BJP is expected to gain 25% of the vote share in Odisha...I am not sure why BJP central leadership is not trying to bring forward a good committed leadership cadre in Odisha.....My state is a very much a solid base for BJP to become powerful.

Modi / BJP lovers along with Congressies ..........are very quick to critize a newly formed party made by mostly non-politians .............

these lovers should atleast consider a thing that if this party fails .......nothing ........means nothing will ever stand up against the politians

on lighter note .............. fear of a year old party united the BJP and congress lovers........

here is a example....

about lal bati culture-

any guesses how many vehiles and security personals Badals use at tax payers expense/

hint - along parkash badal uses double the vehiles used by indian prime minister

We supported AAP until we realised they were nothing but a bunch of anti national scum...
I would rather support a currupt party than a party who has naxalites , terrorist sympathizers and a party who backs a law minister who is involved in molesting and humiliating foriegn nationals. but i guess AAP supporters are blind and deaf when truth comes into play ...

here is a example....

about lal bati culture-

Ok since you put it so eloquently, let me ask you to state your thoughts on AAP ideas concerning Kashmir, Naxals, Nuclear Energy etc..

AAP has lost it. They are becoming too arrogant, abusive, ill mannered, rude & obnoxious. This is not the kind of character people voted for. Before state elections AAP was seen as aam, helpless, decent & well mannered log fighting for a honest cause. But now that they tasted power... their real character is coming out. People are not going to like this... That Anna effect is gone now. AAP will be brought down to earth within no time...

It's beyond stupid. The CM "Krazywall" & his law minister "Somewhat Nutty" are actually defending an action that is as racist as it gets. If residents of any locality had demanded similar action against an "minority" on the basis that they were supposedly involved in terrorism or smuggling etc, would these same chaps be as eager to lead a mob?

AAPCong protest, Fight for toilets, Arvind Kejriwal's minister, somath Bharti uses women's washroom :man_in_love:

Women wait outside till he comes out :butcher:

Earlier he went into so called ladies hostel, now washroom, looks like these guys are worst than sex maniacs :moil:

Kumar Vishwas mocking Kerala nurses .

@Nair saab , @nair , @Ravi Nair

Who is this Imbecile?

Is he from AAP?

But then again they have already set a precedent didn't they?

First they came for the Africans?

Then they came for the Keralites..

Then they came for....

@kurup why am I not surprised he actually insulted Kerala women because they are dark?

F$$k Him, F$$k this party, and most of all F$$k the Mango people who were gullible enough to vote for this party of hooligans

A retarded AAP politician . He will be contesting against Rahul Gandhi in Amethi .

Oh he has a good chance then.

No wonder our country is as it is, we are racist to our own people.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom