What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

Bane V/s Kejriwal - The Dark Knight Rises

BeVpOhpCcAEwM68.jpg:large

IMO, AAP is following the all publicity is good publicity mode of thought.

They want their name to be spread out into all corners of the nation. Their latest drama is a pretty darn good way of doing that.

guess what would happen if supreme court of india summon somnath bharti for hearing..AAP will then protest against the supreme court of india also :hitwall::hitwall:

blast............... BJP could win 16-24 in bihar as per CNN-IBN & CSDS poll :yahoo::yahoo: i surprised at my own state figure ODISHA BJP toll go up to 4 seats.......:woot:

blast............... BJP could win 16-24 in bihar as per CNN-IBN & CSDS poll :yahoo::yahoo: i surprised at my own state figure ODISHA BJP toll go up to 4 seats.......:woot:

BJP can win around 20-25 seats. BJP local unit is working well but they should push a little harder.
Odisha is a disappointment in poll but my interaction with local people shows that people are willing to vote for BJD in assembly and BJP in Centre. Modi is gaining ground and its left for local BJP unit to tactically woe voter by " Vote for BJD in assembly and BJP in Delhi ". They can win more than that.

Jharkhand can be clean swept if Sudesh Mahto can be brought into BJP's fold.

CNN IBN is So So ANTI BJP/MODI that even if BJP is getting LANDSLIDE VS they think its this and that,old hindutva etc etc #SHAME

Overall BJP is Between 180-190 SEATS In this poll as some csds guy told today While its good to be noted that the survey was conducted between 5-15 January were Mainstream media was getting verbal orgasm for AAP So i think BJP can get 5-10 seats more by end of elections which it maybe losing to AAP in Delhi in those days :)

BJP is on the way to get 200 YEPPPY !

Last edited:
Voters all over the country Hoshiyar ho jao, Padhe Likhe to Dilliwale bhi the

Modi has not Done a single Rally in Northeast,WB,Orrisa and Many other Areas ,Still BJP is Gaining .

BJP Just Requires 4-5% Swing in Orrisa and then it can get 5-9 Seats.
WB VS will be only valuable in case of Alliance.
In Bihar if it can give 2-4 seats to smaller caste parties 30 seats are achievable for NDA .

Wait for coming months ,it can get HUGE !

Check out @thekiranbedi's Tweet:
Shame on ashutosh

Its good that AAP is revealing its true colour so early. People like Ashutosh are very soon going to be Jobless as chance of winning him from Delhi is slim.

I hope AAP continues its Dharna for many more days. More this drama is stretched, better will be for people to understand that anarchy is not the solution for bad governance.

I am 100% sure BJP can get 25-28 seats... But if Congress doesnt form an alliance with RJD the it would be a Four way fight in Bihar ...

JDU Vs RJD+LJP Vs Congress Vs BJP...

Then Minority Vote bank would be Split and BJP can end up at nearly 30-32

Everything is seems going well for BJP... Hope they go on an all out campaign and end getting 250 seats...

Check out @thekiranbedi's Tweet:
Shame on ashutosh
U know that time Siddharnath Singh of BJP replied that " the way Ashoutosh used to conduct debate in his news channel before being Joining AAP I always suspected he is Pro-AAP" ...

:rofl:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom