What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

AAP Exposed Lying again , again , again and again...

1606886_10151887128823531_259169394_n.jpg

guys i have the lost the whole plot in the last month or so.
can u give me a few online links to news channels related to election news,which i can follow regularly.

guys i have the lost the whole plot in the last month or so.
can u give me a few online links to news channels related to election news,which i can follow regularly.

don't bother...nobody's has got any clue..its too messed up

Its good that AAP is revealing its true colour so early. People like Ashutosh are very soon going to be Jobless as chance of winning him from Delhi is slim.

I hope AAP continues its Dharna for many more days. More this drama is stretched, better will be for people to understand that anarchy is not the solution for bad governance.

HE cannot manage Delhi...Kejrival is looking for an excuse to resign...its getting too much for him...

Last edited:
I feel by involving MLAs in grassroots disputes and vigilantism, AAP wants to prove that it is indeed a Party with a difference. They will continue with such drama right upto the elections to remain fresh in public memory.

Their brand of politics is sure to find many more supporters, but I'm out of this. I have too much respect for the democratic institutions created by our Republic to see it all broken down by a bunch of 'good-intentioned' anarchists.

I feel by involving MLAs in grassroots disputes and vigilantism, AAP wants to prove that it is indeed a Party with a difference. They will continue with such drama right upto the elections to remain fresh in public memory.

Their brand of politics is sure to find many more supporters, but I'm out of this. I have too much respect for the democratic institutions created by our Republic to see it all broken down by a bunch of 'good-intentioned' anarchists.

Exactly, people are idiots. Many will fall for his symbolistic, anarchistic bullshit. Twitteratti are posting pictures of AK sleeping on the ground next to his car. He doesn't sleep in the car for the sake of symbolism.

Exactly, people are idiots. Many will fall for his symbolistic, anarchistic bullshit. Twitteratti are posting pictures of AK sleeping on the ground next to his car. He doesn't sleep in the car for the sake of symbolism.

Right upto the day that they assumed Office and announced a slew of welfare measures, I really thought although their approach was unconventional, their intentions were genuine. The developments since then leave me in no doubt that they're opportunists who're in this for the same reason as everyone else. What's worse, they're trying to change the system itself to suit their needs. The last time that happened, it was called 'The Emergency'.

judging from all the chaos created by AAP in Delhi today no one will believe they were actually dreaming of becoming a National Party just a day ago

judging from all the chaos created by AAP in Delhi today no one will believe they were actually dreaming of becoming a National Party just a day ago

They have to be on TV,TV is rozi roti else donations start Dropping on AAP Website

Their Formula: PUBLICITY is PUBLICITY ,Good or Bad .

From 5-10 Days donations started dropping heavily due to public exposure of 'great' work and chaos ,From today they are back on track slightly :)

This was bound to happen before it hit the national media. It will be interesting to see if any channel even dares to mention this in passing. The officer and his lawyer sounded very convincing but NDTV also has put up a Court's decision in the link.

This will be a very interesting case if there is any truth in officer's claim. Next few weeks are going to very very interesting.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom