What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

A retarded AAP politician . He will be contesting against Rahul Gandhi in Amethi .

What was BJP's vote share in Amethi the last two Lok Sabha elections? Who is BJP fielding there this time?

When retard faces off retard, the vote split could result in a BJP win.

What was BJP's vote share in Amethi the last two Lok Sabha elections? Who is BJP fielding there this time?

9.40% in 2004 and 5.81% in 2009 .

Contestant for 2014 elections has not been decided yet .

Congress is too strong in Amethi . In 2009 , Rahul got 71.78% vote .

I thought Amethi is a congress stronghold

Yes . It is a congress bastion .

I thought Amethi is a congress stronghold

@kurup To be fair, Malayalais can be racist too, very.

But that doesn't excuse this idiot's tirade.

This video made me pissed off for some reason.

9.40% in 2004 and 5.81% in 2009 .

Contestant for 2014 elections has not been decided yet .

Congress is too strong in Amethi . In 2009 , Rahul got 71.78% vote .

Yes . It is a congress bastion .

Well, it seems to be the most retarded constituency as well. Looks like they will be very optimally represented irrespective of which of the two win.

Actually I had a great hope for AAP. I thought that It will push congress to Third position like Delhi and we shall get rid of congress for ever. After Killing Congress AAP will kill itself. I am disappointed now. AAP is killing itself before it kill congress.

You are a mallu ... :o:

Waht%20a%20twist.jpg

Individuals being racist is one thing but the politician from the 'only' honest party being a racist is another .

Even if you excuse this behavior as being of another life (pre AAP), there is something upsetting about the party this gentleman belongs to behaving the way it does with Africans as evidenced a couple of days ago. The same colour obsession?

@Ravi Nair :

Manorama News

Even if you excuse this behavior as being of another life, there is something upsetting about the party this gentleman belongs to behaving the way it does with Africans as evidenced a couple of days ago. The same colour obsession?

Look at him . He does not have much to boast about colour .

He is just another opportunist who have jumped to AAP to reach the top as fast as possible .

Only problem is his past is coming back to bite his bottom .

See, I just learnt that he did a stand up comedy thing. This might have been a case of a bad joke.

Racist? possibly.

I think effigy burning and vandalizing is just going too far.

That's what I think.

What he said is politically incorrect and should be replied with humor of our own, not with violence

Even if you excuse this behavior as being of another life (pre AAP), there is something upsetting about the party this gentleman belongs to behaving the way it does with Africans as evidenced a couple of days ago. The same colour obsession?

That's the only thing that worries me.

But isn't he being racist to himself.

@Bang Galore The question I want to ask is, Does the problem lie with Politicians, or with the Aam Admi?

It was the colony that incited xenophobic attack on those Ugandan nationals.

@Ravi Nair :

Manorama News

Look at him . He does not have much to boast about colour .

He is just another opportunist who have jumped to AAP to reach the top as fast as possible .

Only problem is his past is coming back to bite his bottom .

This colour argument has been taken too far in any case. There are some dark S.Indians & some fair ones, the same with the N.Indians but on average, there is no great difference in the colour of the people of UP & MP and most S.Indians. There is unfortunately nothing particular about this guy alone in AAP, they all seem to behave like monkeys. If Kejriwal himself is on dharna in support of his minister's racist behaviour, there is nothing much that can be said about anyone else.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom