What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

I and my friends were blind supporters of Kejriwal once, but he disappointed us a lot.

so u turned blind Bhakt ???? #justAsking

can u share ur views regarding these points?

1) if PM hates dynastic politics .....why share stage with badals and make a badal as minister?

2) why raise FDI in defense to 100% when BJP was against even 26% when they were opposition?

3) WHy invite Pak PM when our soldiers recently died?? Modi ji were against any talks with Pak PM and giving them chicken briyani when they were in opposition

4) Why raise diseal prices when BJP even called strike on this issue??

Blind Bhakts will give explaination to defend BJP .................any sane person will just say BJP have double standards on things

when ur state will loose a whole generation .................then u will know why Punjab voted AAP

so u turned blind Bhakt ???? #justAsking

can u share ur views regarding these points?

1) if PM hates dynastic politics .....why share stage with badals and make a badal as minister?

2) why raise FDI in defense to 100% when BJP was against even 26% when they were opposition?

3) WHy invite Pak PM when our soldiers recently died?? Modi ji were against any talks with Pak PM and giving them chicken briyani when they were in opposition

4) Why raise diseal prices when BJP even called strike on this issue??

Blind Bhakts will give explaination to defend BJP .................any sane person will just say BJP have double standards on things

when ur state will loose a whole generation .................then u will know why Punjab voted AAP

Simple BJP is still better than Congress, I won't take case by case even. I voted for BJP not their coalition partner. As for AAP, I initially highly admired Kaejriwal's anti-corruption crusade but he was a great disappointment after he entered politics and I also hated his perk distributing economic policies reminding me communists in new avatar taking economy backward.

(ACCURACY)--CSDS pre-post poll comparison with actual vote-share

BpCBORpIAAAI0_p.png

Simple BJP is still better than Congress, I won't take case by case even. I voted for BJP not their coalition partner. As for AAP, I initially highly admired Kaejriwal's anti-corruption crusade but he was a great disappointment after he entered politics and I also hated his perk distributing economic policies reminding me communists in new avatar taking economy backward.

can u point to any other side where punjab shall proceed??

surely BJP /Akalis are not that side..............

Arun Jaitley never lost the election as he was never the contender ...............Anil Joshi and Bikram Majithiya were fighting elections in his place .........and people wanted them to loose .

I was in Amritsar when election result came ............people were celebrating lose of joshi and majithiya ...............rather then victory of the captain .

even Akali families like mine voted against NDA candidates ............u can imagine the conditions in Punjab .

On a lighter note

Ban Gayi Modi Sarkar , Isliye IPL jeet gaya KKR

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom