What's new

Indian Political Corner | All Updates & Discussions.

He is loosing respect big time.. lately, he is becoming an idiot..

I can't agree with you more on this tweet. Lately he has turned into a loud mouth and uttering such non-sense, a major disappointment from a person of his stature. But as a defense for him, I must tell you that Hindutva for him is not about Hindu religion but the culture and values of the land.

Phir toh, Modi Ji has to reduce price of 4G plan.:D
One demand per election.. 4G prices will taken care of after next election.. :lol:

Jokes apart, the prices will go down as the competition increases. The business friendly Modi ji will ensure there is enough competition.

Last edited:
Have you guys seen the old Sushma Swaraj interview that she gave to Talat Hussein of PTV in 2002? I was very skeptical about her as MEA but after watching that I think she would probably be not as bad as I thought.

Last edited:
Anyone heard of the things going on in maharashtra today? No news channel reporting, but almost all towns are closed. People on streets to protest against insult to shivaji maharaj.

What happened..?

which company ??

Three, and their call centre is in India so I get discount for talking in Hindi :P My whole plan is £12 but I get it for £9.50 :D

The max you can get is 5GB for NZ$ 70 :mad:

Flying out of the country is even more expensive.Hate this place :suicide:

Lool that's expensive for NZ? I would have thought it would be cheap in NZ.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom